Backfire

Strawberry Kiss
Yunho's POV :)
 
Whew! Finally, I arrived at last. I was so tired playing basketball with Changmin and Jaejoong. And tomorrow, I'll hang out with Yoochun and Junsu. Where is everyone?
 
I looked everywhere, and I saw Kris, standing at the guest room. I was about to call him, but to my surprise, I saw him. Kissing a beautiful girl. Who could that person be? And why do I feel my heart ache a bit? Waeyo?
 
Kris: Hey, sorry.. *blushes*
You: You're saying sorry again for no apparent reason.
Kris: Still, sorry.. I couldn't help it..
You: But why did you do that if you're going to regret it?
Kris: It's my first time doing this.. *blush* *shy*
You: It's alright. It's my first too. *smiles*
 
So he just kissed a girl and was shy about it. *laughs* Oh Kris, you're so innocent. I smirked, and all of the sudden, he took her home. I wonder who that girl is. And why is my heart feeling a bit of pain.
 
Kris' POV :)
 
____ and I became closer after what happened. Since it took her a lot of time to be this pretty, I took her home, following all the advice that our stylists had given her.
 
You: Thanks, for the ride. And everything.
Kris: No problem. See you tomorrow.
 
I gave her a kiss on the cheek that made her blush for a while. Then she waved at me, and I went back home. I was smiling the whole time, because my first kiss turned out to be the best. And I fell in love with an amazing person like her. But, even we kissed, I haven't tell her yet. Everything was unexpected. And speaking of which, Yunho hyung arrived already.
 
Yunho: Yo. *waves*
Kris: Ah, hyung. Since when did you arrived?
Yunho: *hits him* I saw everything. *smirks* Tell me, is she your girlfriend?
Kris: *blush* It's not what you think!
Yunho: Then why did you two kissed?
Kris: Aish hyung just shut up...!
Yunho: Hahahaha. You're cute, my dear cousin. Ah, I get it. You want me to stop dating just so I couldn't ask her out, right?
Kris: Aniyo.. Hyung, don't you recognize her?
 
Your POV :)
 
I arrived home. Finally. I'm still me. But with a different look. I am thankful for the stylists for giving me all beauty stuffs and tips for me to get started. Looking back, I felt so giddy. Kris and I just kissed.. But.. I don't know if he just did that because he saw my new look.. Or does he love me for who I really am? I'm starting to fall for him. Why is it that when a guy comforts you, you immediately fall for him? Now I'm lying on my bed, about to go to sleep when suddenly..
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
You: YA! SIWON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY BED?!!!!
Siwon: *yawns* Damn it.. You're dismantling my eardrums..
You: ANSWER ME!
Siwon: *hits you* Be quiet! I was waiting for you, you know! You are aware that we eat dinner together, aren't you?
You: Oh right! I forgot! Mianhae!
Siwon: I have a duplicate of your keys. Because you often lost it.
You: But this is still my apartment!
Siwon: I know. *smiles* *opens eyes* Ya.. *looks at you* *rubs his eyes* What happened to your face?
You: Why, do I look so scary?
Siwon: *moves closer* Aniyo, you look beautiful.. *sleeps on your lap*
You: GET YOUR HEAD OFF MY LAP!!
Siwon: I. DON'T. WANT. TO.
You: Where's the food?! I'm hungry!
Siwon: You made me wait too long. That's your punishment.
You: AAAAAHHHHHHH LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEE!
Siwon: *winks* Just kidding. *stands up* Arraseo, I'll prepare it just for the two of us.
 
Finally, she arrived. I was extremely worried about her. We ate dinner together, just like we always do. Then it's time to sleep. And another day is waiting for us.