Make-over

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
You: Where are you taking me?!! And I don't even know your name!
Kris: I'm Kris. *winks* Lets go? I'm going to call my driver to pick us up here.
You: Hey! I didn't even say YES about this! What are we going to do anyway?
Kris: You'll find out soon.
 
He gave me a crooked smile that was very hard to resist. Again, I feel paralyzed. He was indeed different from Yunho if you become close to him. We went inside the car, and he was carrying all my books. It was a really awkward moment. How can I start a conversation with someone I just knew? *sighs*
 
Kris' POV :)
 
It was very quiet. And I can't help but take a look at her. She was really pretty, despite of her messy hair and eyeglasses. And I know what will I do to her. We arrived at our mansion after a few minutes, and it was really awesome. It's my first time bringing a girl in our house. And I hope she feels the same thing.
 
Kris: We're here, _____.
You: *looks around* *rolls eyes* Ya.. is this even a house? It's gigantic and spacious! *holds his hand* Don't leave me, arraseo? I might get lost.
 
Her, holding my hand, make my heart beat fast. I wasn't able to look at her. Am I starting to have a crush on her?
 
Kris: *blush* Y-yeah.. I won't. I'll call my stylists. They're going to help you.
 
To prevent her from seeing me blushing, I called my stylists and they were there to see me.
 
Stylist #1: Young master. *bows*
Kris: Oh, hi. Listen. I'll be needing the two of you to give her a make-over.
Stylist #2: *smiles* Shincha? Young master, is she your girlfriend?
Kris: *blush* ANIYO. JUST A FRIEND.
Stylist #1: Young Master is blushing~ *smirks*
Kris: Ya! Go and do your duties!
 
So they took ____ to the other room. I don't know what kind of things or make-over they will do to her, but whatever. I'm going to stay at the guest room, waiting for her. But I am nervous and excited at the same time.
 
Your POV :)
 
The stylists took me inside a room. And to my surprise, the room looks like a spa inside the house. Omooo, is Kris really this rich? Damn it. I feel like Geum Jan Di right now.. seriously. They all let me sit for a while, and they thought of what make-over should they do to me.
 
Stylist #1: *touches your hair* Oh dear, your hair is dry and brittle. We should straighten your hair if it's okay with you.
Stylist #2: *takes off your glasses* What are the grade of your eyes?
You: Uhm, 125-150 something?
Stylist #2: These glasses are way too big and about to be broken. We should get you a pair of contact lens.
You: Eh? But.. isn't that hard to wear?
Stylist #1: At first. ____, we're going to bring out the best in you. *winks*