Time-out

Strawberry Kiss
Kris' POV :)
 
No offense, hyung. But you are a pabo. Even the smartest girl in school cried because of you. One thing that made me different from him is I never made a girl cry. Of course, I know how it hurts. And I've never had a girlfriend so I am in need of one.
 
Kris: Try being single for at least 3 months.
Yunho: What the heck? That long?!
Kris: Yeah. Just for the girls to heal their broken hearts.
Yunho: Why? If I did that, would their hearts be mended?
Kris: Sheesh. Too bad I'm going to give you my credit card and withdraw any amount. What I'm saying is for your well-being as well.
Yunho: Whatever. Are you my father to tell me these things?
Kris: I am not, but I'm still related to you.
Yunho: No wonder people tell me that you are the good version of Jung Yunho. *sighs*
 
And that's how our deal started. I wish he would be able to do that. And I hope I would find the one who is meant for me.
 
Your POV :)
 
It's been three days after what happened. It still hurts, but, that's life. It's inevitable. I'm still me, the school nerd. I don't want to cut my hair or put on make-up like what other girls do. I don't want them to see how broken am I. Only Siwon knows. So to forget about Yunho, you know what I did? I STUDIED HARD. AND ADVANCE. Physics, Trigonometry and Algebra, NAME IT. The funny thing is, I borrowed tons of books from the library that it almost reached my height. Though the books were very hard, I still borrowed them.
 
Librarian: *shocked* Are you sure you're going to borrow all of these?
You: De.. That's why I'm here..
 
The librarian didn't respond and just got my student number. Then I'm off to the fire exit. So here's the problem. There's a big stairway leading to that place, and it will be hard for me. But since I am stubborn, I still went down to the stairs. Unfortunately..
 
Kris' POV :)
 
AISH! Why is it so hot? The sun's burning my skin. I have to find a cozy place to stay in. As I was walking and a few inches away from a large stairway, I saw a girl. Falling.. Damn, if I don't catch her she might get injured! So despite of my not-so-muscular body, I immediately ran to reach her.. A few seconds later, there she was, closing her eyes. She has this black hair, large eyeglasses, and I can feel sparks and a weird feeling seeing her.
 
You: *blush* Eh?
Kris: Hey.. Be careful next time..
You: You.. saved me.. *holds his shoulders*
Kris: *smiles* Yeah. You almost got injured. What's with all those books? Don't you know it's too dangerous?
You: Mianhae.. *bows* I have to do this..
Kris: Wait.. You're the school's nerd, aren't you?
You: How did you know? *pouts* Was it because the news circulated on school already? Please put me down, right now..
 
When she mentioned "news", she glared at me. As if she was going to kill me if I don't speak the right way. I put her down gently, like a baby and looked at her.
 
You: You can go now..
Kris: Hey, tell me who you are..
You: You already know that I am a nerd.
Kris: Would you like it when I call you that way?
You: Whatever! *carries the books*
 
She ran away from me. Oh boy, this girl is playing hard to get. I like that. *smirks*