Broken Pieces

Strawberry Kiss
Siwon's POV :)
 
Why is she crying? And where is she going?! Damn it. No one can make ____ cry. She's my best friend. Break her heart, I'll break your face. I hurried to look for her, but there was no sign of her. Where did she go? ____, I am so worried about you.. *sighs*
 
Yunho's POV :)
 
I've made another girl cry again. And I am not proud of it. I was about to hear her say those eight letters, three words that girls gather the courage to say. Sadly, Yoo Rin was there, making it worse. Not worse, but if she didn't show up, I would have explained to her nicely that I like someone else. But how come this time, it felt like I am teared apart?
 
Yoo Rin: Yunho, you're such a mean person. And why did you lied to her telling me that I am your girlfriend? Well, though it's my fault for interrupting the two of you.
Yunho: I don't know. It's better that way. Everyone knows I'm a heartbreaker.
Yoo Rin: And you're even proud of it.
Yunho: But what is there for me to do? I can't reciprocate her feelings.
Yoo Rin: Why? Because of her looks?
Yunho: Aniyo.. Because I like you.
Yoo Rin: Tell me the truth. Will you even court me even if I'm not beautiful?
 
I wasn't able to speak. I like Yoo Rin. Because of her good looks. But nothing else.
 
Yoo Rin: See? I think this is enough, Yunho. You only like me because of my looks. When will you fall in love and grow up? Listen, if you can't accept me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best. You should take some break first from breaking people's hearts.
 
Yoo Rin left me afterwards. And since that day, we never spoke to each other again. What is love, really? And why can't I stop thinking about the girl who almost confessed her love to me?
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
I've searched high and low for her. But the only place I can find her is through the fire exit, near our home. Sheesh. So much for running all over the place.
 
Siwon: Ya.. ____.. *peeks*
You: LEAVE ME ALONE! I don't need your philosophical words! *cries*
Siwon: This place isn't yours only. I can go here whenever I want.
You: S-shut up.. You don't even understand me! Go to your apartment instead and laugh at me!
Siwon: How can I understand when you're not telling me anything?
You: What's the point? You'll keep on judging me anyway.
Siwon: See what I've told you? You're making a decision based on your emotions.
You: Stop.. scolding me..
 
____, I do understand you. I too am hurt because I love you. Yet, you still love Yunho who just broke your heart. Just so you know, I've been watching you as you talk to him. And I almost wanted to punch him. He doesn't love you, ____. Look at me, and just stop thinking about him. He may look handsome, but he can't even see how beautiful you are to me. I looked into her eyes, so red and puffy, because of the tears she shed for that guy. Then I held her tight, because it's the least I can do to mend her broken heart.