Bravery

Strawberry Kiss
Siwon's POV :)
 
I saw her go out of the washroom, and to my surprise, she had changed instantly. Her curly hair that used to be filled with clips and ribbons is now tied up in a ponytail. I wasn't used to seeing her like this. She's a type of girl who wouldn't care about her looks at all. Only her grades. Also, she had make-up on. As I stood a few inches away from her, I wasn't able to speak. I think I am paralyzed. For me, she was beautiful.
 
You: Ya, Choi Siwon. *snaps*
Siwon: Why did you changed your looks? *blushing*
You: Why? Is it bad for a nerd to change her hairstyle once in a while?
Siwon: That's not what I mean. I'm only asking why..
You: Does it suit me? *moves closer*
Siwon: *nods* Ne..
You: Are you alright? You seem to be lost in focus. I have to go..
Siwon: *holds your hand* Where are you going?
You: To Jung Yunho. *runs*
Siwon: Ya!!
 
I wasn't able to stop her. She was darn fast. ____, you're making a big mistake. _____!!!
 
Your POV :)
 
What the heck? Why is my best friend stopping me all of the sudden? I thought he was supposed to support me with this. But in this case, the opposite happens. Aish. Just go with the flow, ____. Every time I talk about the one I like, Siwon would always tell me that my heart often dominates my mind. Sheesh. That guy. Just because he never had a girlfriend doesn't mean he can just judge my feelings for Yunho. And now, here I am, nervous on what's gonna happen next. But there's no harm in trying, right?
 
You: Yunho.. oppa.. *blush*
Yunho: Eh? Who are you?
You: Mianhae.. *bows* I am ____..
Yunho: Ah, I think I know you by name. *smiles* You're the class nerd of 3-C, aren't you?
You: [NERD. THAT'S MY REPUTATION HERE IN SCHOOL. THEY JUST KNOW ME AS THE STUDY-TYPE OF GIRL. *sighs* But at least, Yunho knows me..] *blush* I think so..
Yunho: *pats your head* Nice job. You're #1 again. *smiles* Nice to meet you, Ms. Genius..
You: [Me? A genius? I am? I only study hard, that's all..] Listen, Yunho oppa.. I..
 
Then all of the sudden, his friends came up to him, interrupting the moment.
 
Changmin: Yo, hyung!
Yunho: Oh, Changmin. Where did you all go? Damn, you left me.
Yoochun: You were sleeping that's why we didn't wake you up. We just went to the coffee shop and studied.
Yunho: Seriously? You studied? Or did you just cut classes?
Jaejoong: We can't cut classes! It's Trigonometry, you know! *notices you* Hey, isn't she the smartest girl in class 3-C?
Junsu: Oh, right! I've seen her before.. But how come she had changed? Hi, Miss Nerd. *waves*
You: Ah.. *blushing* Annyeong..
Changmin: What brings you here?