Confession

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
You: I know that, Siwon. Because we're friends that's why we love each other.
Siwon: Friends? Is that all we can be? I accept you for who you are, ____. Even if you're crazy and snobbish. I love you. Stop crying for that jerk, ____. *hugs you* Let me be the one to mend your broken heart. Forget about him.
 
I was loss for words when he said that. My best friend was in love with me, that's why he was like that. Why didn't I noticed it before? Am I too oblivious?
 
You: Siwon.. if you are patient enough, then why not? Though I can't be sure if I could reciprocate your feelings..
Siwon: Like what you've said, better now than never. Why not give it a try? We can at least work things out..
You: Look.. I'm still broken right now.. Can you give me some space first?
Siwon: Arraseo. I'll be waiting for you.
 
I asked him to do that, and I cried myself to sleep.
 
Yunho's POV :)
 
Kris: Hyung, why is your head above the clouds?
Yunho: I don't know.
Kris: It's been a few days, you know. And you don't know why? Wow.
Yunho: Let me ask you something. Is it natural to be this way when you hurt someone and another person left you?
Kris: But what happened exactly? Let me guess. You made another girl cry?
Yunho: I didn't want that to happen. The girl just suddenly confessed.
Kris: And you're blaming her for telling you how she feels? It's alright to reject her, but telling her you would court her and another girl at the same time? That's way overboard.
Yunho: And Yoo Rin told me I was only infatuated with her.
Kris: That's true. Since when did you have a girlfriend that's not gorgeous or y? Hyung, as your cousin, it would be advisable for you to become serious once in a while.
 
Me? Serious? What does Kris mean by that? Aish. But seriously, I feel so guilty. How can I make that girl better?
 
Yunho: And how?
Kris: One word: TIMEOUT.
Yunho: Huh?
 
I looked at him and he did the same. Timeout? What am I, a basketball player?
 
What kind of TIMEOUT is that?