Stubborn Heart

Strawberry Kiss
Siwon's POV :)
 
It was another beautiful day, they said. But for me, it wasn't. I overslept and ____ and I didn't go to school together. Good thing we are classmates, and we live next to each other.
 
You: Siwon~ Ohayo gosaimasu! *waves*
Siwon: *pretends to be irritated* What's so good in the morning? And can you please speak in a language that I understand?
You: *pinches his cheeks* Ya. I told you to smile. SMILE, arraseo? You're so cranky you're even much more moody than a girl who has her time of the month.
Siwon: S-shut up! I am not! *pinches your cheeks hard*
You: OUCHHHH!!!
Siwon: *stops* That's what you get for doing that to me. *sticks tongue out*
You: Whatever! By the way, I'm going to confess my feelings to Yunho later. Wish me luck!
 
Her, confessing to Yunho? Damn it. Now my day is totally ruined.
 
Siwon: What has gotten into you that you've decided to do that? Do you know what will happen when do try to do so? You'll end up as a laughing-stock here in school. ____, follow your mind for goodness sake. *sighs*
You: Who cares? I love him. It's better now than never. I'd rather be laughed on than to let a day pass by without letting him know how i feel.
Siwon: Whatever. Suit yourself.
 
I walked away from her because I can't help myself from getting hurt and jealous at the same time. Why of all the people, why does it have to be Yunho?! I mean, it's alright if it's a nice guy. But all of us in school know that he's a heartbreaker and he dated almost everyone in school. Yet ___ loves him.
 
You: Ya. Aren't you going to cheer on me?
Siwon: Why would I? *smirk*
You: HMP. Nevermind! THANKS A LOT! *stomps feet*
Siwon: You're welcome. *walks away*
 
Your POV :)
 
Sheesh. WHAT A NICE WAY TO ENCOURAGE ME. If he wasn't my best friend, I would have kicked his right now. *sighs* I really want to have a girl best friend. Because I know she will understand how I feel. But what can I do? Siwon is my only friend in school, and we've been friends since childhood. The way he treats me, I'm used to it already. I think it's the reason why we became this close. Even so, is there anyone here who would like to cheer me on?
 
I really like Jung Yunho, despite of his "heart breaker" reputation. I guess this is love. That one person, will always be the only exception.
 
I styled my hair, and I noticed it was dry and messy. I have no choice by to tie it up in a ponytail. I tried putting on make-up, even I don't normally do this. Finally, I am confident to tell him how I feel.