Hurtful Truth

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
The way Changmin asked me, I was instantly paralyzed. Yeah, what was I doing in here? I can't just tell him "OH, I'M RIGHT HERE TO CONFESS MY LOVE FOR YUNHO" blah blah blah. Then to my surprise, Yunho placed his arms around me, assuring me that everything will be fine.
 
Yunho: Changmin, you're scaring her.
Changmin: I am not.. It's just rare for a girl like her to be with you.
Yunho: Ya, what do you mean?
Junsu: Hahahaha. Just don't break her heart, hyung. Arraseo?
Yunho: Why would I?
Jaejoong: You're a HEARTBREAKER, you know. Spare her heart.
 
Spare my heart? What does that mean? Yunho held my arms, and we went to the fire exit. It was very awkward for the both of us. I mean, it's my first time being this close to him. Omooooo..
 
You: Why are we here? *blushing*
Yunho: You're going to say something to me, right? So, what is it?
You: Are you really sure you want to hear that?
Yunho: *smirks* *moves closer* Of course. I know that you've gathered a lot of courage talking to me like this. So, why not?
You: *takes a deep breath* I.. *blushing* I've been longing to say this to you, but.. Jung Yunho.. I..
 
Before I was about to confess, there was a sunbae who came to see Yunho. She was indeed beautiful. She's Lee Yoo Rin. The most popular girl in school. Why is she here?
 
Yoo Rin: Ya, playing with a girl's heart again? *holds yunho's hand*
Yunho: Ah, Yoo Rin.. *puts arms around her* Hey, ____. Let me introduce to you, my girlfriend, Yoo Rin.
Yoo Rin: *playful* What do you mean, girlfriend? I am not even saying YES to you.
Yunho: But aren't we gonna be there soon? *smiles*
Yoo Rin: *looks at you* Hey, aren't you ____? I barely recognized you..
You: Ne.. Unni.. You're beautiful.. in person..
Yoo Rin: Why, thank you. Don't listen to him. He's a heartbreaker. Aren't you confessing your feelings to him?
You: Uhm.. *blushing*
Yoo Rin: Oh, so you are. Ya Yunho. If that's the case, then stop courting me and court her instead.
Yunho: If only I can. *looks at you* ____, if you're going to allow me to court you while I'm courting her, then why not?
Yoo Rin: Just choose one.
 
You: *fake smile* Aniyo.. Unni.. you can have him.. *tries not to cry*
Yoo Rin: Ya.. are you crying??!
 
I can't believe this.. Yunho oppa is courting someone else and it's the most popular girl in school?! I tried not to cry, but deep inside, my heart can't handle to pain anymore. And me allowing Yunho to court both of us? ANIYO. I AM NOT AN OPTION. If Siwon was here right now, he would probably laugh at me.
 
You: *smiles* I am not. Maybe my eyes got irritated by the dust. So.. be happy, you two! *waves*
 
I pretended to be happy, and ran away from them. And as I was running, I saw Siwon, all of the sudden.
 
Siwon: Ya.. ____.. What's with the face?
You: *looks down* Just.. leave me alone..
 
It was almost dismissal that time. I wore my glasses and pretended I was very sick. As the classes ended, I went home and cried..