Comfort

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
I've burst into tears, because I can't handle it anymore. And Siwon is the only person who is able to see my cry. I don't want anyone telling me what I did is stupid. Even just once, I want someone to look me into the eyes, ask me I'm fine, and hug me and say, "I know you're not." But unfortunately, Siwon isn't that type of guy. All of the sudden, he held me tight. I don't know why. I wasn't used to this.
 
Siwon: *hugs you* Mianhae..
You: Please stop scolding me.. It's always like this.. you're always shoving off to my face that I am full of mistakes.. and you're always right.. Right now, can you at least listen to me? You're my only friend.. No one else..
Siwon: I know, that's why I came here for you. Tell me what happened.
You: *hugs back* It hurts seeing him, liking someone else. Who is prettier than me. No matter how hard I try, Yunho wouldn't like me. And even so, he wouldn't want to be with me as well. He even asked me if he could court me and Yoo Rin unni at the same time. What am I, an option? *sniffs*
Siwon: *pats your head* You poor thing. But what did you told him? Did you allow him to do so?
You: Aniyo.. I am not an option.. Are you going to judge me and laugh? But.. I can't do anything, right? I'm trying to give up even though my heart still wants to hold on..
 
Siwon: Mianhae.. you know that I'm a guy and it's rare for me to show my emotions, right?
You: Ne.. but.. I need you right now.. *cries* I often cry whenever I'm alone. But to tell you the truth, I need you during those times especially now.. Are you really my friend? Because the way you keep on scolding me.. hurts a lot.
Siwon: I am not scolding you just for my sake. It's for you too. Ever since we're kids, you've always depended on me. But ____, I can't just stand here and hear your cries. I can't cry with you. Because even if you cry the whole time, the world wouldn't stop itself for you.
You: I know that.. *sniffs* But why is it you're always mad whenever I cry? Especially when I get dumped?
Siwon: Because you're a PABO. You can't even distinguish a good guy from a jerk.
You: But this is my life. You're not the one who's hurting.
Siwon: NOT REALLY. I GET HURT TOO. HAPPY NOW?!
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
What can I do right now? I am not a girl. I am only scolding her because her decisions are wrong and I am doing my best to correct them. But it seems like she misunderstood. If only she knew it's my way of expressing my love for her. I unexpectedly told her that I am hurt whenever she's hurt.. Is this the sign that I should go and tell her how I feel?
 
You: Why do you get hurt? It's not you.. it's me.
Siwon: I hate seeing you cry because of unnecessary things. Yunho is a heartbreaker. How many times do I have to tell you? You always depend on your heart. Are you stupid or numb? Why can't you see.. *tears falling* That.. I'm here.. that.. *whispers* I love you..
You: What?
Siwon: *puts your hand to where his heart is* Can you feel my heart beating fast for you? I can't handle this anymore, ____. I love you.. *hugs you*
 
What will you do next? :O