Mesmerized

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
At last, it was finished. Beauty is pain and pure patience, right? I now have to agree with that. I looked at the mirror to see how much I've changed. And wow, I was totally shocked. From an ugly duckling, I became a swan.
 
Stylist #1: SUCCESS! You're so beautiful, ____!
Stylist #2: Young master is right. You just lack self confidence.
 
And what's more shocking is, someone just opened the door.
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Kris: THAT DOES IT. I'M LOSING MY PATIENCE. NOW WHERE IS SHE?!!
 
I was shocked seeing her. If a while ago, I find her so cute, what more now? She's like a goddess here on Earth. Who knew that a nerd like her can be this beautiful? No offense to Yoo Rin noona, but she's way more beautiful than her.
 
Stylist #1: Sir, we've already made her very pretty.
You: Kris, what do you think? *shows aegyo*
Kris: *blushing* You're beautiful.. Omo..
You: Shincha?
Stylist #2: Lets leave the two of them, shall we?
 
The two stylists left us alone, inside that room.
 
Kris: Seriously.. ____..
You: *hugs him* Gomawo.. I feel like a princess or a goddess being treated like this.. *smiles*
Kris: I told you that I will help you, didn't I?
 
I looked at her seriously, and I moved closer and she did the same. I leaned even closer and I made lips on her. We kissed, slowly, making my heart explode all of the sudden. She kissed back, and we continued. She hugged me again, and I realized I was already in love with her..
 
Your POV :)
 
Kris pulled me closer, and we kissed. I was unable to meet his eyes, so I closed it instead. Kissing him, was never a part of my plan. It happened all of the sudden. My heart was pounding as my stomach refused to sit still. I was filled with mixed emotions as we go on. And all of the sudden, I fell in love with him. But why is it so fast? Kris, are you willing to catch me when I fall? And please be careful with my heart. ?