A Test

Strawberry Kiss
Your POV :)
 
After all the ruckus, Siwon finally went home. And I am totally tired. The way he acted was still like before. And I conclude that whatever I look like, Siwon accepts me for who I am.
 
Flashback:
 
You: Ya, Siwon.. you've noticed how I've changed my looks, haven't you?
Siwon: Yeah. What about it?
You: Are you going to change your attitude or feelings towards me?
Siwon: Why would I? Whatever you look, you're still YOU. And I didn't love you because of your looks. You may not know this before, ____. But I'm in love with you for almost 4 years.
You: Shincha? But the way you treat me..
Siwon: Duh, I have to pretend all the time.. And how can you possibly love someone when you love them because of how they look? What if 10 years later, they aged? Will they still love that person?
You: Hahahaha. You are so appropriate for Philosophy, Siwon. *laughs*
Siwon: *pinches your nose* I am serious. Hahahaha.
 
End of Flashback.
 
But even Siwon told me his feelings, I didn't feel the same way about him. I love Kris.. and since it didn't took me a long time to move on from Yunho, I guess I was only infatuated with him. My feelings for Kris, are so hard to explain.. Thinking about our conversation with Siwon, something came to my mind. What if Kris only liked me because of my new looks? What if I become my nerdy self again? Will he still accept me?
 
So here's my plan. Tomorrow, I'm going to show to everyone my new looks, and observe Kris the whole time. I have to.. I really do.
 
Kris' POV :)
 
I still can't get over the fact that we kissed. But I'm so stupid for not telling her how I feel. I should have said I love you first before taking it to the next level. Should I court her already? Aish, I don't know. I am not yet sleepy. I guess this often happens when you are in love. I even asked Yunho hyung for an advice.
 
Flashback:
 
Kris: Hyung, don't you recognize her? It's ____. The one you just, you know..
Yunho: *shocked* Shinchaaaaa?!! Seriously, what happened?? I mean, why did she changed all of the sudden?!
Kris: Because I helped her, hyung.
Yunho: It's rare for you to do such things. And to a girl, specifically. Are you hiding something from me?
Kris: Hyung. I like her. Aniyo, I love her.
Yunho: Why didn't you tell me? Hey, sorry.. Now I know why you wanted me to go on a time-out.. Just so you know, I regret what I did.
Kris: I know, hyung. She told me the damage had been done, but she forgives you. At least you told her on time.
Yunho: Seriously bro, what can I do for you?
Kris: Give me some tips on how to court her.
Yunho: Only that? Jung Yunho at your service!
 
End of Flashback.
 
So that's how or conversation went. But if I court her, will his best friend Siwon approve of it?
 
Yunho's POV :)
 
I can't believe it. ____ turned into a beautiful person. I feel so sorry for her because I broke her heart. But I only admire her. It takes a thing called love for me to like her back. I admire her because she's smart. That's all. But who knew that she could be this beautiful? I'm just wishing the best for her and Kris. I hope Siwon would approve of courting her. From now on, I am still continuing the challenge. Not for money, but for myself as well. And when I fall in love, I would definitely try not to hurt the one I love. :D