Thank you [2 Months Pregnant]

Her secret

 

 
2 months into the pregnancy
 
It was just another Friday morning at the house and Cat was doing a little bit of cleaning up that day, the house ha been a bit on the untidy side for a while and something needed to be done about it. That took up a couple of her hours and then she waited for everybody to come home, Himchan was first to return.
 
"Did you clean up?"
 
"I did the place felt a bit messy."
 
"Thank you noona." He said placing a kiss on her cheek and walking upstairs. She sat on the sofa and started to read a book to relax after a busy cleaning session. The sickness had stopped now so there was no suspicion at all that Cat was going to be having a baby in a few months time. 
 
Then she felt someone kiss her head, Jongup she smiled at him as he said to her.
 
"Thank you for cleaning up today."
 
"It's nothing I'll do anything for you guys."
 
Then Cat yawned the cleaning had tired her out a lot so she walked to her room upstairs and got into bed to sleep for a little while. As she snuggled up in bed she looked at her stomach she could see a little difference in the size of it probably getting ready for the baby that was going to be there soon enough she'd figured out how to hide it for the time being but she knew she couldn't hide it for long sooner or later the secret would be out in the open. 
 
Cat woke up 2 hours later and it was quiet very quiet, she sat there in her bed just looking round at everything and then out of the window Yongguk was down there just talking to the neighbours, he always checked in on everybody he is a good guy to everyone he meets. She got out of bed and went downstairs.
 
"Hey noona."
 
"Zelo."
 
"You okay?"
 
"I'm good that sleep helped a lot."
 
"Great, come here I have something to show you."
 
He took her hand and walked her to the living room, there everybody was waiting for her. 
 
"Guys what is this?"
 
She asked as she was happy but slightly confused at what was going on.
 
"We want to thank you for everything you do for us." Youngjae said handing her a glass of juice.
 
"I should be the one thanking you guys, you look after me so well." She said taking a sip and smiling again. They were all so good to her and she felt glad to have them in her life. They sat around talking until the early hours then once they were tired they went to bed.
 
As Cat climbed into bed she felt happy that she was so cared about which made lying to everyone ten times worse than it already was right now. As she closed her eyes she whispered to herself as it was her only way she could tell them at the time.
 
"I'm 2 months pregnant guys." 
 
And then she fell asleep.