Reflection [9 months pregnant]

Her secret

 

Cat was now full term and it was just a matter of waiting for labour to start. This was bad she could give birth at any time and nobody knew that she was even pregnant. She was sat on the sofa hoping someone would notice but at the same time hoped that they wouldn't at all.
 
TV was boring so she decided to go out for a walk of course Yongguk gave her some water before she left the house. Town was really pretty today she hadn't been out for two weeks and just to leave the house was good for her at the time. Cat Sat in the park and saw lots of mothers with there children and knowing that it was going to be her real soon.
 
 The sun was beating down and she took a sip of her water and found some shade to sit in for a while. For two hours she just sat there and watched the world go by, as she walked home she felt butterflies in her tummy fluttering fast as they could and then it stopped.
 
As she walked in the front door she went upstairs to shower because the walk had made her sweat a fair bit and it made her feel sticky and grim. After her shower she sat in bed and read a book, Cat liked to read she had been reading for most of the day when it started to get dark outside and all she felt like doing was sleeping so she put her book on the bedside table and went straight to sleep little did she know that in the next three days that everything would be out in the open.
 
------------------------------
 
Sorry this part is rather short as you probably all know what is coming next.