A chat with jongup [6 months pregnant]

Her secret

 

Cat woke up she wished that it hadn't been just a dream but it had been she saw the ripped up letter in the drawer looking at her. She got dressed and went downstairs to see everybody she was scared to face today. 
 
She carried on as normal like none of it had ever happened at all.
 
[6 months into the pregnancy]
 
"You have to eat more than just ice cream you know."
 
 Youngjae said walking into the kitchen and seeing Cat eating her 4th bowel of ice cream that day. 
 
"It's all I really want to eat right now."
 
She said as she took another bite and loved every second of it. It was pretty hot outside that day and the ice cream was helping a lot. She finished the bowel and then washed it up and put it away.
 
Then Cat went upstairs and laid on the bed she looked at her bump and still felt bad for still keeping it a secret from everybody. That dream felt so real to her like it had actually happened but that wasn't the case.
 
"Noona."
 
"Hey Channie."
 
"How you feeling?"
 
"Good."
 
"Do you need anything?"
 
"No thanks I'll be okay."
 
"If you do just ask ok?"
 
"Will do."
 
Then he closed her door. After that she went to sleep, no dreams this time just sleep. Cat woke up a few hours later to her baby kicking her.
 
She sat up and looked around the room at everything, she rested her hand on her bump and felt scared about it? What would happen if she was found out?
 
Cat put the thought to the back of her mind and went downstairs to see everybody. It was only her and Jongup in the house everybody else was gone.
 
They were sat there talking to each other they hadn't talked properly in a while so it was good to have a catch up.
 
"Is everything okay with you princess, you haven't been yourself lately?"
 
"I'm fine I just have been busy looking after you guys most of the time, I'm basically like a mother to you all."
 
"You do so much for us I feel like you need to take some time off and let us do some of the work."
 
"I like looking after you guys though it's like a calling in my life"
 
"At least let me do something to thank you for it all it's the most I could do for you."
 
Cat smiled and held his hand they had a good friendship and knowing that she was hiding this would destroy him so she kept the baby a secret. She stood up and went back upstairs and just felt awful for doing this to them all. Then she got back into bed and fell asleep again.