A craving for rice

Her secret

 

Thursday 2am and the baby wouldn't stop kicking Cat it felt like the baby was saying "hey mom I'm in here." She couldn't sleep at all she was sat there reading a book to pass the time for now, she only had a little light on as she didn't want to wake anybody up. Cat got out her diary and she wrote.
 
"I still feel so bad that they don't know that I'm pregnant. I don't like hiding it from them it's just that I am so scared of what will happen if they do find out."
 
I'm 6 months into this pregnancy now and I know I don't have much time left to tell them before I give birth to this baby so I must must must do it soon."
 
"I've been thinking about it since I got pregnant and I have decided that I will be keeping him or her, I could never forgive myself if I gave my own child away to strangers it's just not right. Well I'd better sleep now the baby has finally stopped kicking."
 
Then she put her diary away and eventually fell asleep 5 minutes later. That morning she woke up and Yongguk had left her a note saying.
 
"You get some rest today we'll do everything."
 
Cat smiled she felt good knowing that she had nothing to really do so she turned over and fell asleep again.  She woke up 2 hours later and went downstairs to see everybody. She walked in and saw Himchan as she walked into the dining room.
 
"Hey you."
 
"Hi."
 
Cat Sat down and they started to talk.
 
"Did you sleep well?"
 
"I did."
 
"We wanted you to rest as you already do so much for us as it is this was our way of saying thank you."
 
"You know you don't need to."
 
"Yes we do you are our world noona and we will do anything for you okay."
 
"Okay."
 
Cat stood up gave Himchan a peck and went to the bathroom. When she came out she saw Yongguk and he took her hand.
 
"Hey, you sleep well?"
 
"I did thanks."
 
He smiled
 
"You hungry?"
 
"For some reason I just really want some rice."
 
"Just rice?"
 
"Yeah not sure why."
 
"Go sit down I'll make you some."
 
She smiled and sat in the dining room, then the baby moved a little bit, the baby liked rice a bit must be why she ate so much of it, then she figured out that rice was her pregnancy food craving. 
 
If there was one thing that helped it was that rice Yongguk made for her which of corse she ate the whole thing and went and sat down for a while. 
 
That night as she got into bed Daehyun brought Cat sone warm milk and kissed her head before leaving her for the night to sleep. The baby kicked a couple of times and then settled down to give mommy a rest.
 
As she fell asleep she put her hand on her bump and said.
 
"Goodnight little one."
 
With a big smile on her face.