The birth

Her secret

 

"You can't be in labour you aren't even pregnant."
 
"I am Dae, I really am."
 
Then Cat put his other hand on her bump, then he believed her. 
 
"Oh sweetheart."
 
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." 
 
Cat said through tears, Daehyun put his arm round her and he said.
 
"Shh, it's okay, it's okay we'll help you through this."
 
Then she had another contraction and Cat cried out in pain again,
 
"Breathe sweetheart breathe."
 
She did through the pain and then when it stopped she rested. Then the front door opened and they heard someone came in. Daehyun looked up and said.
 
"Ya! Who's there?!"
 
"Jongup."
 
"Get up here now!"
 
"Where are you?"
 
"Cats room."
 
Jongup walked up and as he walked into her room Cat cried out in pain again from another contraction, this scared Jongup and he rushed to her side as she was breathing.
 
"What's going on?!"
 
"She's in labour."
 
"What!"
 
"Come on we need to get her on her bed."
 
And they helped Cat get onto her bed and they made her as comfortable as possible. 
 
They were both just in utter shock that this was even happening and they both knew what had to be done but who was going to do it? Who was going to tell Yongguk? 
 
"Cat, you know I'm going to have to call him."
 
"Yeah Dae."
 
"I'll be right here okay I'm not going anywhere alright?"
 
"Okay."
 
Jongup was cuddling her in a way to hopefully comfort her through this right now, although the secret was out she was still scared of everything. As Daehyun dialled Yongguk's number he kept a hold of Cat's hand and was it softly. 
 
"Hello."
 
"Hyung it's me you need to come home right away."
 
"Why Daehyun what's going on?"
 
"It's Cat, she's in Labour."
 
As he said that Cat had another contraction and again she cried out in pain.
 
"I'm 3 minutes away hang on I'll be right back."
 
"Okay."
 
They ended the conversation and then the door opened again. 
 
"I'm back!"
 
It was Zelo, Jongup ran downstairs to tell him what was going on and they ran back into the room a few seconds later, Zelo went into her bathroom and put cold water on her flannel and gave it to Jongup to put on her forehead to cool Cat down. Then the door opened again Yongguk, Youngjae and Himchan all came in and Zelo went back downstairs and saw them all. Then Yongguk walked up to her room.
 
"You two go stand in the hall for a sec, and call a ambulance while you're at it."
 
He said they both promised Cat they would be back and they left the room just as they did Cat had another contraction Yongguk walked over and held her hand for support.
 
"Noona, why didn't you tell us?"
 
"I was scared, you hate me don't you?"
 
"No! None of us could ever hate you, yes it's not good that you hid this from us but it's going to be okay now I promise."
 
If she wasn't in so much pain she would of smiled but she couldn't.
 
"It hurts so bad."
 
Cat said as Yongguk brought Daehyun and Jongup back into the room again. They got back to where they were before and held her hands again.
 
"Did you call the ambulance?"
 
"I did."
 
"And?"
 
"It is going to take a while there was a major accident on the highway all ambulances got diverted there."
 
When Daehyun said that Yonguk knew he had to act now, so he said to Cat.
 
"If the ambulance doesn't get here on time I'm going to have to deliver the baby okay?"
 
"Okay, I trust you." Cat said as she had another contraction and she cried out in pain again. "Breathe." They all said to help her through it. 
 
"I don't think I can hold on for much longer."
 
"Really, alright we'll have to get things ready for the baby then." Jongup said running downstairs to get some towels from the airing cupboard.
As he got down there Zelo Himchan and Youngjae looked at him.
 
"Hyung what's going on?"
 
"The ambulance won't make it in time Youngguk hyung is delivering the baby here."
 
"Are you serious?"
 
"Yes Zelo we don't have any other choice."
 
Then Jongup ran back upstairs with the towels. The three of them couldn't believe it was this all really happening a baby being born in the house today? 
 
"Why didn't we see the signs?" Zelo asked trying to figure it all out himself. "I don't know but there's a baby involved now." Youngjae said as they sat there and heard Cat scream out in pain yet again.  "It's Jackson's baby isn't it?" Himchan said he had already figured it out but didn't want to say a thing until right then. 
Meanwhile upstairs a thin blanket had been put onto Cats legs so only Yongguk could see what was going on down there, Jongup had a bowel of water to redip the flannel in and Daehyun was rubbing her back and nuzzling into her head. Cat moaned in pain as she had another strong contraction she could feel the baby coming down now this was without a doubt  it now the baby was coming it had been pretty quick which she hadn't noticed. 
 
"Ah, oh gosh I think I need to push."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Okay, you ready?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Okay I'll count you in Noona get ready now 1...2...3.....push."
 
She took a deep breath and started to push, she had no idea how to do it before then but now the baby was coming her body felt like it knew what it was doing, it still hurt Cat as she gave that first push and she had a tear roll down her eye then she stopped and just looked up at the ceiling.
 
"That was really good noona come on push again just like that."
 
Daehyun kissed her head and she pushed again Yongguk was really supportive as she pushed.
 
"That's it keep going, you are doing so well, push noona."
 
-------------------------------
 
20 minutes later
 
Downstairs Zelo was pacing the floor hearing Cat go through that really shook him up, he wanted to help her but he knew she was in good hands right now. 
 
"Aaaaaaaaaagh!!!!"
 
Hearing Cat cry out like that was torture for the three in the living room. Himchan winced and almost walked out of the house quickly stopped by Youngjae.
 
"Come on we need to be here for her."
 
"It's just so hard to hear her go through that."
 
"I know but it's going to be okay."
 
They sat together and held hands.
 
Meanwhile upstairs Cat wanted to give up.
 
"No more no more no more please I can't do this."
 
"Yes you can Cat I know you can! Your baby needs you to do this okay we are all here for you okay we are not going anywhere I promise! Now come on give it everything you got and push."
 
Cat got the courage together and pushed harder than she had been before and it hurt so much that she screamed and felt something happening, she stopped and rested taking a big breath of air.
 
"Your'e almost there now one more big effort and your baby's here."
 
She cried and squeezed Daehyun and Jongup's hands and gave it that one last big effort and Cat fell back onto the bed and the baby started to cry, she'd done it Cat had given birth to her baby.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's a girl." Yongguk said as he wrapped her up and gave the baby to Cat, she looked at her little girl and had a tear roll down her face she was so perfect and Cat fell in love she was now a mother and it was the best feeling. Then finally the ambulance arrived and took them both to hospital as the pregnancy had been kept a secret they both had to be checked up Cat and her baby.