It's time

Her secret

 

1 week later
 
No baby yet but Cat knew it would be coming anytime soon. 
 
She felt very tired that day and decided to take it easy. As she was sat in bed Yongguk came to see her before he went out.
 
"You having a off day today?"
 
"Yeah I think the sleep will help me feel better."
 
"It will, Daehyun will be home in a while I'll make sure that he checks in on you okay."
 
"Okay."
 
"Sleep well."
 
"Will do."
 
He kissed her head and then he left the room.
 
Cat got comfy in her bed and fell asleep again she was asleep for a couple of hours when she woke up Cat felt thirsty so she sat up and picked up a cup that she kept by her side for a drink. 
 
After she had the drink she went back to bed and tried to get some more sleep again. 
 
This time she had a dream that she was flying up above the clouds and was looking down at all the world and what everybody was doing. 
 
She could see everybody around the world just looking down at everybody and what they did on this day. She was as free as a bird and she enjoyed it a lot, just then Cat woke up and she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, this was it the baby was coming now.
 
She gasped as the pain ripped trough her body and as it stopped she managed to get out of bed and go to her bathroom somehow.
 
 She got there and looked at herself in the mirror, Cat looked terrified and a tear rolled down her cheek. 
 
She knew that this day was coming but she also knew that everybody would find out and that they were going to hate her for keeping it a secret. She had another contraction and as she gasped again she said.
 
"No no no no little one not now please not now."
 
Then she felt something coming out of her body, Cat looked down on the floor, her water had broke. Her knees buckled and she had to crawl through to her room and to the side of her bed. 
 
As she sat there another contraction hit her and she cried out in pain, Daehyun heard her from downstairs and rushed up to her room to come and see if she was okay.
 
"Cat, what's wrong?"
 
He said walking into her room not seeing her at the side of her bed with tears rolling down her face. He got to her side and he held Cat's hand.
 
"Hey what's wrong?"
 
He asked, she couldn't answer she was crying that much, Daehyun wiped the tears away from her eyes and he asked her again.
 
"Cat what's wrong."
 
She looked up at him and she said.
 
"I'm in labour."
 
Daehyun just looked at her shocked at what she had just said to him."