In bed day

Her secret

 

She awoke to Daehyun singing in the shower, she enjoyed it a lot and just stayed in bed listening to his beautiful voice. She then wrote a note and stuck it on her bedroom door it said,
 
"I'm having a stay in bed day today." 
 
Then she got back into bed and found a girly movie to watch Cat loves girly movies. 
 
"Noona."
 
"Hey Zelo."
 
"Do you need anything?"
 
"No thanks I'll be okay."
 
"Alright someone will bring you up some food later."
 
"Thank you."
 
Cat said with a smile, he smiled back at her before closing the door. Then she sat there and watched the movie and after it had finished she finished her book and looked at her clock. It was lunchtime when Yongguk came in with some rice and things for her. 
 
"Is the in bed day helping?"
 
"It is just what I needed."
 
"I'm glad it's helping you."
 
"Me too, sorry if it seems anti social of me."
 
"No not at all you need some time for you some days."
 
"That's true."
 
"Enjoy the food." He said before leaving the room. After Cat ate she had a shower and felt clean, she put on some new clothes and got back into bed and started to read a new book when Jongup came to see her.
 
"Hey have your s got bigger?"
 
"Yeah they have a little bit."
 
"That's great you look very glowing."
 
"Thank you I have been feeling good today."
 
"You are my special girl."
 
"Am I?"
 
"Of course you are."
 
Cat smiled and before Jongup left he kissed her cheek and smiled taking the tray back down to clean up and let her rest. Then she snuggled down and fell asleep for a little while.
 
She woke up a few hours later and it was dark outside now the sleep had done her a lot of good but she still felt sleepy. She had a look round and she could hear the traffic outside and the birds as they sang there song. Then Daehyun came to see her for a little while, they speak a lot and have a close bond.
 
"Has today been good for you?"
 
"It has been, I hope the house is still in one piece."
 
"It is we didn't wreck the place."
 
"That's good to hear."
 
"Yeah."
 
Then they sat there just smiling at each other.
 
"I heard you singing this morning."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah you have the most beautiful voice."
 
"Do I?"
 
"Of course you do, it made me smile this morning."
 
"Glad I could make you happy."
 
Cat smiled and he started to sing again she started to feel sleepy and she laid her head down to sleep and as she closed her eyes Daehyun stopped singing and kissed her head before leaving her room and turning her bedroom light off.