How it started

Her secret

 

Friday night and Cat was ready to go out and see the girls, like always she wore a small dress but with really dark tights on so guys wouldn't grab her at all. She found her most favourite pair of shoes and  was about to leave the house when all of a sudden she heard.
 
"Cat!"
 
Himchan, ! She stopped and walked over to him slowly. He held her hand and he said.
 
"You know I don't like you wearing clothes like that."
 
"I know you don't Channie."
 
"You aren't going to change outfit are you?"
 
"No I'm not."
 
"Just promise me you'll be careful okay?"
 
"Double pinkie."
 
They swore on it and then she went out to see her friends. "You worry about her too much." Jongup said as he walked in the room after getting some banana milk from the fridge. 
 
"I do but she means a lot to me."
 
"Come on she's a good girl I doubt she'd ever get into any serious trouble."
 
Himchan smiled and they both went and watched TV. 
 
*******************************
 
Cat on the other hand had just met up with her girlfriends and got a drink from the bar.
 
"You managed to get out of the house in that?" Carly said as she took a sip of her drink.
 
"Yeah I know Himchan means well and all but it's not like I'm a total or anything like that."
 
"No you aren't at all babe."
 
As they sat at the bar there was a young ish guy looking at them all, he looked like a billionaire very classy indeed. The girls didn't take too much notice of him they weren't out for male attention that night more like a girly catch up. Then he had a drink sent over to Cat she took it and then looked at him he smiled and finally came over. 
 
"I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are."
 
"Am I?" She asked shyly to him, not many guys gave compliments to her often so this was nice for her.
 
"You are, I'm Jackson."
 
"Catherine." She said shaking his hand. He sat with them for most of the night drinking and talking. At around midnight they decided to go back to Carly's house, before they left Cat got her phone out and texted yongguk to tell him not to wait up for her tonight she was going to Carly's for the night. She sent the message and went off with everybody.
 
**************************************
 
The next day
 
Cat came home around 8am trying to creep into the house but no luck, Zelo was waiting for her. She saw him and smiled putting her shoes down by the front door.
 
"Did you have a good night?"
 
"I did, was I missed."
 
"You always are when you stay at Carly's for the night."
 
Cat smiled and then Daehyun walked in the room. He wrapped his arms around her and said, "Who's Jackson?" She looked at him and said "Carly told you." Daehyun smiled a cheeky smile and said "she did so who is he?"
 
"Just some guy who I met at the bar last night, it's no biggie."
 
"It is when he takes my late night eating partner from me."
 
"Dae."
 
Then Yongguk walked in "Hey you was last night good?"
 
She smiled 
 
"It was good still feel a bit sleepy now though."
 
"Go to bed I'll bring you some food later okay?"
 
"Okay." She said as she walked back to her room and climbed into her bed and fell asleep.  She dreamt about Jackson and how good the with him had been, Cat had just come out of a bad relationship so what happened the night before was just what she needed. She was a little bit tipsy but it didn't matter. 
 
"Cat, I made you a pizza." She heard as she awoke, she looked at her clock 12:00pm wow she'd been asleep for a while now.
 
"Thank you." She said as the food was given to her that afternoon. Yongguk  left her to it and she ate the pizza to herself. When she was done she took the plate back into the kitchen washed it up and put it away. 
 
"Hello sleepyhead." 
 
Youngjae was there looking out the window at another rainy day in the city. She walked over and they looked together as the rain trickled down the window and onto the ground outside. 
 
"Just another rainy day."
 
"Yeah."
 
"Did you sleep well?"
 
"I did it was a crazy party we had at Carly's."
 
"I'm glad you are moving on now."
 
"Me too it didn't feel bad to do it either."
 
They just stood there for the rest of the afternoon just talking about anything and everything they could think of.
 
*****************************************
 
That night Cat got a text, she opened the message
 
Carly: Cat Jackson died this morning.
 
Cat: What! How?!
 
Carly: Hit and run
 
Cat: that's so sad, his poor family.
 
Carly: I know, I'll tell Dae he is always good with you on stuff like that.
 
Cat: I'm gonna sleep now.
 
Carly: I will too in a sec sleep well.
 
Cat: you too night x