Not long left [8 months pregnant]

Her secret

 

There was only one month left to tell them 4 weeks until she would give birth at any time. She felt more anxious about it now more than she had ever done before in the whole duration of the pregnancy.
 
Cat got out of her bed and got dressed making sure the bump was very well covered from sight and went downstairs. 
 
"Hey." She said walking through to see them all.
 
"Hey, did you sleep well?" Youngjae asked giving her a good morning kiss on the cheek. Cat smiled she hadn't felt that good in a couple of days but today was a good day.
 
"I did, did you?"
 
"I did, come eat something."
 
Cat sat at the table and had a bagel with scrambled egg and ketchup in. She enjoyed it a lot, she then did the dishes and sat on the couch watching the world go by. Later on that day Yongguk came home and they had a nice long talk.
 
"You don't go out and see the girls as much anymore."
 
"Yeah I had a close call moment and it hit me that I had to cut back on the drinking."
 
"What kind of a close call?"
 
"STD close call."
 
"Jesus Cat you were lucky."
 
"I was hence why I stay home more these days."
 
"Don't you miss it?"
 
"No not really, I feel better for not drinking as much anymore."
 
"I'm glad you cut down noona alcohol can be dangerous."
 
"It really can."
 
"Anyway you hungry?"
 
"Not really Dae made me some rice earlier still feeling kind of full from that right now."
 
"Okay, when you do get hungry I'll make you something." 
 
"Thank you."
 
"Anything for you."
 
Cat smiled she was cared about but yet she was lying to everybody and that made her feel bad and now that she was at the 8 month mark the baby was starting to move it's head down ready to be born soon. Again she put it to the back of her mind and went back upstairs for some sleep, pregnancy was tiring especially a secret pregnancy nobody knowing really took it out of her some days more than she had ever expected it too.
 
She fell asleep and had another dream this time it was a bit scarier than usual.
 
"How could you not tell us?"
 
"I just couldn't Channie I just couldn't because I knew you'd react like this."
 
"CAT YOU ARE EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US FOR PETE SAKE!"
 
A tear rolled down her cheek and then in her dream she felt no pain but she bent over like she did, it was a contraction.
 
"Cat,Cat what's wrong?"
 
"I, I'm in labour."
 
She sank to the floor and grabbed hold of her bump Himchan held her hand and said.
 
"I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry."
 
Then Cat woke up a little bit shaken up by her dream she sat up and looked around the room. No actual pain was happening but she felt the baby turn inside of her ready for the impending birth. Cat then came to the realisation that she was in this herself she was all alone with nobody to help her through it at all. She wiped the tears away and went back to sleep again. 
 
She woke up again a couple of hours later, it was midnight now and she felt hungry so she went downstairs and looked for something to snack on.
 
As she looked in the fridge Daehyun walked in and said "need a eating partner?" She smiled and said "yeah, I do." They sat at the table together and shared a few bits of food before they both felt full and went back to bed, Daehyun went up first Cat lied and said she needed a drink which she really didn't. She waited 5 minutes before going up to bed and going back to sleep.