Time to tell them [4 Months pregnant]

Her secret

 

 
She looked at herself in the mirror, Cat was 4 months into her pregnancy now and was starting to show she rummaged around and found out the baggiest clothes she had in her wardrobe and put them on, that covered it up. 
 
She went downstairs for breakfast as she walked in the room she heard. 
 
"What's with the baggy clothes today?"
 
"I'm going for a walk later Dae don't want anything too tight on."
 
"Oh yeah." He said kissing her cheek as she ate some toast. 
 
As the morning drew on she felt happy for the first time in a while nothing was going to get her down today. As she was about to leave Yongguk walked over and said 
 
"take this it's really warm out there today." 
 
As he passed her a bottle of water, 
 
"Thank you." 
 
She said giving him a peck and then walking out of the house on her walk. It was a beautiful day outside and everybody was happy to be out in the sunshine enjoying life to the full. 
 
She sat down for a little while and had a sip of water. Then she felt the baby move inside of her for the first time and a tear rolled down her cheek it felt more real right now the baby was actually real, what was she going to do?
 
She stood up and walked back home again, Cat managed to stop herself from crying by the time she had gotten back, she felt the baby move again this meant no more hugs from the guys for now as she was still to scared to tell them now more than ever. She closed the door behind her and she Saw Youngjae standing there, she smiled and held out her hand to him, he walked over and held it and they smiled at each other.
 
"Did you have a good walk?"
 
"I did, was I missed?"
 
"Very much so you are the apple of my eye."
 
Cat smiled and they walked into the living room together and sat down they had a nice day together just talking and eating with Daehyun in the room too.
 
When Cat went up to bed that night she held a pen and paper in front of her as she sat in bed she started to write a letter to the guys.
 
"Hey,
        
            It's me I hope you are all sitting down when you read this because I have something big to tell you all. Yongguk make sure Dae is sitting down for this he may pass out. 
 
Well remember Jackson that guy I had a one night thing with, well I'm 4 months pregnant with his baby. I am so so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner I have just been to scared to tell you. The baby started moving today when I was on my walk and I knew then that I had to tell you now before it was too late. If you want to throw me out that's fine I'll go. Again I am so sorry for not telling you sooner I have been too scared to tell anyone even the girls.
 
I'm so so so sorry
 
Please don't hate me.
 
Love
Cat"
 
She put the letter in a envelope and fell asleep for a few hours. 
 
She woke up and decided that she was going to walk out of the house and leave the note there on the table for Yongguk to find when he woke up. She got dressed and took the note downstairs and left it on the counter. As she left the house she had tears in her eyes as she locked the door and walked to the 24 hour cafe.
 
Yongguk and the others woke up 20 minutes later and sure enough he found the letter.
 
"Hyung Cat isn't in her room." Zelo said Yongguk had the letter in his hand.
 
"She left this we'd better go sit down and read this." Yongguk said as they all went and sat in the living room.