Not again

Her secret

 

 
"She's pregnant!"
 
Daehyun said in a lot of shock, was this real was it really happening?
 
 As Yongguk continued to read out the letter all of them were shocked and worried especially as she wasn't in the house right now and the sun was only just starting to rise. As Yongguk finished reading the letter they all just sat there in silence which Himchan broke 5 minutes later with the question.
 
"Why would we hate her?"
 
They all looked up at the same time, Youngjae had been crying and the others were just in utter shock. They just wanted her home now that was there main concern. Then Zelo stood up he was very worried and was about to leave when Jongup said.
 
"Zelo where are you going?"
 
"To find her."
 
Then Yongguk stood up and walked over to him and he said 
 
"you aren't going anywhere I need you to stay right here."
 
"Hyung she is 4 months pregnant scared and alone I NEED to go find her now!"
 
"NO! You're staying right here."
 
This was about to get heated when Daehyun said.
 
"Nobody is going anywhere there she is now."
 
Cat was walking up the path into the house, she had been sat in the cafe for a couple of hours and after a couple of cups of tea decided to go home to start packing.
 
 She looked at the house like it was the last time she would ever see it, then Yongguk opened the door. They looked at each other the tears were welling up in her eyes, he didn't even hesitate he walked out to her and took her in his arms as she burst into full on tears in the front yard.
 
"It's alright, it's alright, I've got you sweetheart, I've got you." He said just holding her there then he felt her baby moving inside of her. 
 
"I'm sorry." 
 
Cat said just constantly crying she didn't know what else to say at the moment. Then they walked inside and went to the living room where the others all were. They all waited 5 minutes until she was calm and then they started to talk.
 
"I know you all hate me right now."
 
"No! No, noona you must never ever think that we hate you because we don't okay, you bring the colour into our lives and knowing that you had this secret just made us feel bad for not being able to be there for you."
 
"Really Jongup? I just felt so so scared to tell you anything about it."
 
"We don't care all that matters is you are home and we can take care of you, both of you."  
 
She felt okay then smiling wasn't a option as she was still scared and just wanted this to all be a dream and not be happening.
 
"Right everybody leave for a while I'm going to stay with her for now."
 
Yongguk said as the others all went and left the room, he looked at Cat and took her hand gently. He could see the fear in her eyes, he didn't want her to be scared about anything ever so they started to talk. 
 
"I know you're scared I can see it okay, I just want you to know that we love you all so much and there is no way we would ever throw you out for this okay."
 
"Ok."
 
"I just feel bad that you couldn't tell us all about this."
 
"I know and I'm sorry."
 
"Don't apologise it's not your fault okay."
 
"Yeah."
 
"All of us will be here for you, both of you no matter what okay all that matters is that you and the baby are okay."
 
"Of course, oh there is one more thing."
 
"What?"
 
"Before you all found out I had thought of who I'd want to be godfather to the baby, and I couldn't choose so I want you all to be godfathers to the baby."
 
A tear welled up in yongguk's eye and he said.
 
"Well I'm a definite yes what about you guys?"
 
"Of course we will." 
 
They all said at the same time walking back in the room at the same time and having a big family hug.
 
"We'll have to get you to your doctor okay?"
 
"Yeah I know."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then Cat woke up and started crying, it had just been another dream, the letter was still in her drawer. She took it out and ripped it up right away. Cat looked at the clock it was 4am she put it down and went back to sleep, the ripped up letter in her purse ready to get rid of at another time.