In the hospital [ending]

Her secret

 

At the hospital Cat and her baby were checked over and everything was fine, Cat and her baby had been very lucky to not have any serious problems at all. 
 
While that had been going on Youngjae had called Amy and Carly and they had come to see her.
 
 When they walked in the room Cat couldn't look at them.
 
"Babe." They both said hugging her, the baby was just being weighed and things at that time so Cat could talk to the girls.
 
"How do you not hate me?"
 
"We could never hate you, you're our number 1 girl and we are the ones who are sorry for being so busy and not being able to see you at times."
 
"Yeah Carly's right we haven't made enough effort at all."
 
They all sat there and talked for a while then a nurse came in with the baby.
 
"Here we go back with your mummy." She said giving the little girl back to her.
 
"She's beautiful."
 
"She is."
 
"Has she got a name?"
 
Meanwhile in the waiting room B.A.P were on tender hooks wanting to see Cat and her baby girl. 
 
"Hyung you're a hero delivering the baby and all."
 
"I'm not Zelo I just did what anybody else would of done."
 
Yongguk said not wanting special attention for what he had done. Then the girls walked back in and Carly said.
 
"She wants to see you Yongguk."
 
He smiled and went to see Cat now hopefully a little more rested up.
 
As he got into the room he just looked at her sitting there bonding with her daughter.
 
 Cat looked up and smiled he walked over and sat on the bed by her side and they both looked at the little girl.
 
"Thank you for what you did today."
 
"You don't need to thank me, if I had to do it again I would."
 
"What would I do without you guys?"
 
"Don't think about it."
 
"Okay, while you're here I want to ask you something."
 
"Go on?"
 
"I was wondering if all six of you would be her godfathers?"
 
Yongguk smiled and he said.
 
"Yes of course you know we all will."
 
Cat smiled and she passed the baby to him. He sat there and looked at her, he was sad that she would never meet her father ever but he was going to be there to help raise her to be a good well rounded person.
 
Just then the other 5 guys were standing at the door waiting to see them all. They all came in and stood around the bed and just looked at the tiny bundle in Yongguks arms. He looked at them all and he said.
 
"Guys this our god daughter."
 
They all looked at Cat and she said.
 
"I want you all to be her godfathers."
 
They all said yes, Himchan cried as he said it and then they all had some time to cuddle the little girl and then she was placed back in her moms arms and she just looked at her mom.
 
"Now you've all held her it's time for a formal introduction so guys this is baby Hannah."
 
"Hannah." They all said smiling a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Cat and Hannah would be home in a couple of days and there wasn't much time to get everything ready for their return home, but it would all work out in time. Life has ways of working things out for themselves when you have great friends around you.
 
The end
 
----------------------------------
 
Thank you for reading my first B.A.P fic I hope you all liked it like I said in my blog post "baby mine" the sequel will be coming very soon so please keep a eye out for it.