The test

Her secret

 

 
It had been three weeks since Jackson had died, Cat didn't go to the funeral she wasn't close family or anything like that at all. 
 
It was just another Monday apart from the fact that she had vomited 4 times now and was quite shaken up about it. She wasn't even sure why it was happening but Himchan put her on bed rest, no idea why he's not even a Doctor but he did it anyway. Cat just laid there in bed feeling awful then Daehyun came in with a mug of peppermint tea for her, it literally was the only thing Cat could keep down right now. "Thank you." She said taking a small sip and putting the mug on her bedside table. He sat with her for a while as she felt like crap at the moment. "Just rest okay." He said petting her hand gently with that cute smile on his face. She smiled and went to sleep.
 
Cat woke up a few hours later to see Amy another one of her girlfriends there. "You okay babe?" She asked as Cat sat up, she smiled and said "I think so I'm not sure what's going on though." Amy looked at her and said, 
 
"Could there be any chance that Jackson got you pregnant?"
 
"N...no."
 
"Did you use protection Cat?"
 
"I can't remember I was tipsy at the time."
 
Amy sighed, 
"Cat you need to do a test okay, and I think you should tell Yonggu..."
 
"No! I'll do a test and if it comes back positive I'll tell them okay?"
 
"Okay, I'll come with you to get a test kit but then I have work."
 
Cat smiled and her and her friend went out to get a test. She felt strange getting one but it had to be done. As she left the store with the test it felt scary. Amy Held her hand and walked her back to her place.
 
"Good luck." She said hugging her friend goodbye before she went back inside to take the test. As she shut the door, Youngjae saw her and a pharmacy bag. "Where have you been?" He asked kind of worried about her. "I had to get some painkillers and tampons." He hugged her and said, "if you need anything at all I'm here okay?" She smiled and said, "thank you." They smiled at each other and she went to her room. 
 
Once in there Cat sat in her bathroom and looked at the test, there was no going back now she had to take it. She was scared but it wasn't like she could go to anyone in the house about it anyway. So she took the test and then the 5 minute wait began. It was the longest 5 minutes of her life, Cats palms were sweaty and she just wanted to cry but she had to get it together, then just like that the 5 minutes was up. She was shaking she was scared to look at the test and what it would tell her. She slowly walked over and picked the test up, it was one of those digital ones which are always pretty clear. She looked at the screen and there it was.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pregnant
 
Cat sank to the floor, to say she was scared was a understatement as the tears streamed down her face she was shaking as she opened a new text and sent it to Amy
 
Cat: Just done the test
 
Amy: And?
 
Cat hesitated and then she sent.
 
Cat: negative
 
Amy: Phew!!!
 
Cat: Yeah thanks 4 everythin x 
 
Then she put her phone down, yes lying was bad but right now she was all over the place with her head and didn't know what to do. She then decided to go downstairs for a while and try and forget it all. As she got down there still crying a little Yongguk saw her.
 
"Hey, are you okay?"
 
And then she broke down, he wrapped his arms around her and said, "I know it's that time of the month is that why you are sad?"
 
She looked at him and already knowing that that her belly was doing it's business said "yeah it is." Another lie now she was in deep with this. "Come on you're going back to bed."  He said taking her back up to her room and putting her back in bed. As she laid there he sat by her side holding her hand until she fell asleep. Yongguk then kissed her goodnight and left her to sleep.