The next day

Her secret

 

 
Cat woke up the next day 
 
Was yesterday just a dream? 
Was she actually pregnant? 
Did she really lie to her friends about it? 
 
Then she got out of bed and went into her bathroom and yes it had all happened and she wasn't dreaming. She picked up the test and hid it deep down in her makeup bag somewhere the guys never looked anyway. 
 
The sickness wasn't there on this day, finding out must of stopped it she wasn't too sure but she put it along with the fact that she's pregnant to the very back of her mind. She looked in the mirror and went downstairs to see everybody.
 
When se got down there Daehyun was making her peppermint tea for her. As she walked in the room he turned round and smiled at her sweetly. 
 
"You feeling better today?" 
 
He asked placing the tea in the mug on the counter next to her as she had walked over to him.
 
"I am." 
 
she replied taking a sip and putting the mug down then Jongup walked in and was happy to see her feeling better he walked over and gently hugged her. 
 
"Hello beautiful, did you sleep well?" 
 
He said ever so softly her hair and letting Cat nuzzle into his body. 
 
"I did thanks I hope you did too." 
 
She said smiling and taking another sip of her tea. They were all so close it was bad that she was lying to all of them about what was going on and that there was a baby growing inside of her right now.
 
"There you are, I thought you'd still be in bed."
 
 Yongguk said smiling at her he was pretty worried when Cat just broke down crying on him like she had done to him the night before.
 
"I feel alright now the sleep did me some good." 
 
She said seeing his gummy smile appear on his face to know she was feeling better put his mind at ease a lot. She finished her tea and went back upstairs to get dressed. 
 
Once in her room she picked up her phone and sent a joint text to Carly and Amy
 
Cat: Hey girlies, I'm going to cut back on the partying for a while, what almost happened scared me to think that I could of got pregnant because I was tipsy and careless. I hope you aren't mad at me.
 
Amy: No not at all babe if you need to do that I totally understand.
 
Carly: Me too you had a close call there Cat you really did.
 
Cat: thanks girlies x x x
 
Once she was dressed Cat sat on her bed and read a book for a while it kept her busy for a couple of hours at most. 
 
At around 1pm she went downstairs and had something small to eat, she didn't want to risk eating anything too heavy just incase the early morning sickness hadn't gone at all. She put a few crackers on a plate and took them upstairs. Cat ate them slowly and put her TV on.
 
Several hours passed and the crackers had stayed down which was a good thing really as she didn't like the sickness at all but it wasn't there right now. Then Zelo came to see her.
 
"You feeling better?"
 
"I am thanks I managed to eat a few crackers which have stayed down."
 
"That's good."
 
He held her hand and kissed it gently. Cat smiled and cuddled up on him for a while. As they sat there Zelo was not aware that Cat was expecting a baby, none of them were but there was no way she could keep this a secret for that long sooner or later they would have to find out, she would start showing soon enough how was she going to avoid that. 
 
She could feel Zelo's heart beating as she fell asleep in his arms a couple of hours later.