Do You Know Who I Respect The Most?

Arranged Marriage To.....

*Dong Ho's POV*

It's been a few days since this "unknown" person brought me the things I needed. I had a pretty good idea of who it was. Eun Joo. But it wasn't like her to do so. If she were to visit me, in which she didn't ever since I came into this hospital, she would visit during broad daylight like a normal person. It would be easier that way. But at the same time when Hoon had mentioned it, AJ had admitted that he was the one bringing me the things I needed. That Eun Joo had given him the permission to enter our house and get the things he needed to get. He even called himself a "good" cook.

*Flashback*

"Hoon, stop messing with Dong Ho's flowers. You're going to kill them." Soohyun snapped at him. Hoon smirked at Soohyun. Hoon pulled down his cardigan's sleeve a bit, exposing his tanned shoulder as he "seduced" Soohyun with his "y look.

"I'm so hot that the flowers might wither and die right?" hoon joked as Kevin laughed with Hoon. Soohyun tried hard to maintain his hyung image in front of us, nearly laughing. "But Dong Ho, you're on lucky person. It's like you're on a break and you get showered with gifts. I want to be hospitalized now."

"Shut up." I muttered. "I literally have a hole drilled into my body."

"Well, minus that of course. Maybe a flu or something." Hoon muttered. "I want to be showered with gifts too. Look at your mom, spoiling you too." Hoon held up the container filled with juk.

"You idiot." Kevin teased. "It's Eun Joo right? His mom knows he doesn't like flowers, so it couldn't be her."

"I don't know." I muttered in response. "Never found out."

"Stop annoying him." AJ spoke up. "I have something to say..."

*End of Flashback*

*Eun Joo's POV*

"I heard you have a competition in less than a week from now." Hye Ri had her arm looped with mine as we walked down the quiet halls. "I wish we were doing a duet again."

"We can always enter together another time." I replied, trying to be polite and to keep myself collected. "Since I have 2 free periods, I should get some practice. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright. If that's what you want. I have get to my Calc class anyways. Bye!" Hye Ri gave me a small smile and headed down the hall as I turned to go to the empty practice room. I shared the practice room with a few other violinists. 

Taking out a Wolhfahrt piece, I practiced it through my 2 free periods and my lunch period. Once I stopped playing, I placed my violin back into my violin case. As my fingers touched the violin case, my hand twitched. Turning my attention to my left hand, I noticed that the tips of my fingers have turned red from playing so long. It wasn't bleeding, so I ignored it and headed back to my next class.

*Dong Ho's POV*

I can't sleep. I tried to, but I can't. I'm too curious for my own good. I doubt AJ really is a good cook. Eun Joo though, I've tasted her cooking before. It's not that bad. 

I sat up on the hospital bed, deciding to wait and see who comes in to give me the stuff as I played with my iPhone. I played with my phone for nearly two hours until it was 2 a.m. I allowed myself to close my eyes for a minute, but as I closed my eyes, that minute turned into a few hours, in which I awoke once the sun shone into my eyes. 

I quickly got out of my bed and took inventory of the room to notice that there was another container filled with juk and cursed.

"Damn. So close." Soohyun and the others (pssh, only Soohyun really scares me) didn't come to visit me as they were busy with promotions. Especially Eli, who took up my rap parts since AJ was supposed to be focused on the Japanese Single. So I tried again.

I waited. And I waited. I sat up on my bed to keep myself awake as it came close to three in the morning. Surely, I won't fall asleep in such an uncomfortable position right? Wrong. I fell asleep regardless of my position. I woke up when I felt a cool breeze. Too lazy to move, I let my eyes open a bit to see that my room was dark. Someone must've turned the lights off for me. 

I saw a figure moving towards me, as my eyes closed. As the figure got closer to me, I could smell a sweet scent.

Eun Joo.

She bent down and pulled my thin blanket up to cover my body completely as she brushed my bangs aside. She turned around and I opened my eyes a bit to see her adding more water into the vase and leaving another container of juk by the vase. I felt my hand twitch as I watched her slowly and quietly took the old container of juk and put it into a plastic bag she had.

Eun Joo, why the hell are you doing this? I yelled at you and blamed you for something that wasn't even the least bit your fault. Are you trying to make me feel guilty? It's not going to work. You know that right?

As if she heard my thoughts, she turned around to face me and bent down by my bed and took my hand, looking at me. My eyes were slightly opened so I couldn't see that well, but what caught my attention was the redness of her fingers on her left hand. Or was it the right hand? 

"Dong Ho... Get well soon okay?" Eun Joo said softly. "I wish I could take your place. Here in the hospital. I'm a nobody to this world. I'm- I'm just a doll in everyone's eyes. I don't feel or get the concept of pain."

I wanted to talk back to her, but I bit my tongue and stayed quiet.

"Dong Ho, do you have any idea who I look up to the most?" Her soft voice reached my ears as I tried to interpret the words. "You wouldn't know. I don't expect you to anyways. My grandfather doesn't even know." Her voice was breaking as she spoke. It wavered like she was holding back tears.

"I look up to...

 

...you."

 

 

*Sorry about this chapter! It seems a bit rushed, but truthfully I didn't like the slow pace it was going it. And I wanted to rush this chapter to get to more intersting chapters. Not to mention, I wasn't able to draft this chapter before uploading this online. >.< Sorry! But I have a new story called "How Long Will it Last?" If you have the time, it would be great if you can click this link and take a quick look at it. :)  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/705724/how-long-will-it-last-dongho-kevin-romance-ukiss-ukissdongho-ukisskevin   And for the last poll, Soohyun was eliminated by one vote. :O And sadly, Someone didn't make it into this chapter. But here is part three of the poll! :)*