I Love You

Arranged Marriage To.....

The wind blew towards Eun Joo and she let out a shiver, even though AJ's arms were still wrapped around her. AJ turned his attention to Eun Joo as Eun Joo pushed him away softly and kept her distance.

"AJ, I-I think I like you too..." Eun Joo stuttered. AJ felt his heart become lighter when he heard her say so. So it wouldn't be like he had confessed her and kissed her for no reason. He found himself hugging Eun Joo once again as Eun Joo allowed him for a few moments before pushing him away again. "But I'm married to Dong Ho. W-we can't be together."

"But if you like me, wouldn't you be willing to give Dong Ho up for me?" AJ asked. Eun Joo felt her heart lighten up at the sound of Dong Ho's name, but then become heavy again upon hearing leaving Dong Ho for some reason.

"I feel that Dong Ho deserves a chance." Eun Joo muttered, a puff of warm air leaving .

"He deserves a chance? What about me? How many chances have you given him and many chances have you given me?" AJ asked, hurt."When will I get my chance? Knowing Dong Ho, I can tell that he doesn't treat you very well. But why do you still want to give him a chance? Unless you have actually fallen for him, I don't see why you can't leave him for me."

"Dong Ho doesn't treat me that bad.... In fact recently, he has been treating me better. My grandfather had also arranged this marriage as well. I believe he has a reason for doing so." Eun Joo replied quietly.

"A reason? So are you going to be doing this for the sake of your grandfather?" AJ grabbed Eun Joo's arm and looked at her. "Haven't you, for all your life been listening to what he said?" AJ asked.

"I-I think I should go." Eun Joo felt her heart beat faster and faster. She left, running aimlessly onto the dark streets. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Joo sat a bench facing a tiny pond. The breeze messed her hair up, which was stuck onto her face an rather messily. Ignoring it, she stared into the blank space.

AJ, Dong Ho, AJ, Dong Ho, AJ, Dong Ho.... Eun Joo sighed. AJ is right. Why am I so unwilling to leave Dong Ho? I've heard of love through pity. Is pity what holds us together? Even though Dong Ho had been nicer to me recently, hasn't AJ always been nice to me? Why can't I just follow AJ? Are you that afraid of grandfather, Eun Joo?

Eun Joo let out a frustrated sigh and brushed her hair aside as she continued to think.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Joo was just barely awake. The light that was coming from the hall shone into her eyes and woke her up. Lying in bed, she coud hear footsteps. Eun Joo was too tired to even keep her eyes opened anymore. She closed her eyes and just listened. She felt someone brush her hair aside, then bend down by the bedside. She could feel someone watching her. A few moments of silence past as she heard some more movement.

"Happy Birthday." Eun Joo could hear Dong Ho's voice as clear as a bell and even though it was a little too soft for her to imagine Dong Ho talking in. Her eyes opened only a little to feel Dong Ho's lips press against hers.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Joo sat on the bench, her eyes closed and touched her lips, remembering the dream she had. Sighing, she wondered frustratedly. Why couldn't my kiss with Dong Ho have been real? What would grandfather say? What would happen if grandfather asked me how my trip to Japan? Should I avoid telling him about this? Eun Joo couldn't stop worrying about her grandfather and what he would possibly say.

"I love you." AJ's voice rang through her head loud and clearly, worrying her even more. Taking a deep breath in and then out, she got up and headed back to the hotel, since it was fairly late.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dong Ho could barely keep his eyes opened as he walked down the street in the cold. He had no idea where he was going since he had just drank 5 cans of beer. He was just walking around now, thinking in despair.

Hye Sung, Eun Joo, Hye Sung, Eun Joo, Hye Sung, Eun Joo...Why am I so confused? Dong Ho didn't normally drink. In fact, he hated drinking. But he couldn't care less now, since it was comforting him. Dong Ho walked slowly, trying not to fall on his face. Do I love Hye Sung or do I love Eun Joo? Do I love Hye Sung or do I love Eun Joo? When he had bumped into someone, he had lost his train of thought. He tried to leave, but the person grabbed his arm, making him turn around trying to free himself. 

"Dong Ho, are you okay?" Eun Joo asked worriedly. Dong Ho gave her a drunken stare and didn't respond. "Dong Ho?" Without saying anything he pulled Eun Joo into a hug, hugging her tightly, closing his eyes. After a few moments passed, Dong Ho let out a murmer.

"What did you say?" Eun Joo asked Dong Ho, afraid to wiggle out of his grasp.

"I...I... I love you." Dong Ho said loudly. "I love you....

Hye Sung."

 

 

 

*Yep. Another boring and short chapter. >.< Sorry, but I was too depressed to actually write a draft of this chapter, so it's not exactly the best. ARGH! Dong Ho is leaving U-Kiss. 3 The U-Kiss comeback is probably going to be pushed back some time because of this since they don't want to attract too much unwanted attention. Heartbreak :( I never thought Dong Ho would be the first U-Kis member to leave amongst the seven members. :(*