I Love You And I Mean It

Arranged Marriage To.....

"Have a good night." Dong Ho said softly to Eun Joo. Eun Joo gave him a smile before nodding.

"You too." Eun Joo replied. After walking Eun Joo back to her room, he headed back to his own. When he got there, he threw himself onto his bed, heavily sighing. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he hit himself on his chest a couple of times.

 

Getting up slowly, he headed to the bathroom to wash up and then headed to bed. His roommate turned the light off for him as he laid in bed.

 

Hours had past since Dong Ho had laid in bed, tossing and turning every now and then.  He was lying mostly towards one side of the bed, staring at the empty space next to him. Sighing frustratedly again, Dong Ho closed his eyes and moved to the middle of the bed to get some sleep. As his breathing became steady in the dark and he had finally fallen asleep, his roomate's eyes opened and turned to look at him, smirking.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

*A week later*

 

"Ugh, how many more shots do we have to take?" Kiseop complained. "I'm sick of this place! We've been here for more than 34 hours!"

 

"It could be worse. It could be like our other MVs that take 54 hours." Soohyun told Kiseop, who was yawning.

 

"Still!" Kiseop protested, accepting the cold bento box from a stylist.

 

"Stop whining." AJ said. "Everyone here has to face the same thing. The faster we get things done, the faster we can leave." Grumpy Kiseop ate his bento box silently, as Dong Ho stayed silent and utterly frustrated.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After 10 more long hours of filming, U-Kiss headed back to the hotel to catch up on some sleep. At 7 in the morning the next day, Eun Joo heard a knock on her door. Opening the door, thinking it was probably Hye Ri who came back since she had left something behind, Eun Joo opened the door. When she saw who it was, her heart began to beat faster and her hands grew sweaty.

 

"Eun Joo, can we talk?" AJ asked.

 

"It's still early in the morning. I still have a lot of things." Eun Joo replied, trying her best not to stutter. Eun Joo avoided making eye contact with AJ, which reminded her of rule number 4, which was to always maintain eye contact to the people that are talking.

 

"Eun Joo, please listen to what I have to say." AJ said desperately. Eun Joo continued to look down at the carpeting of the hotel, feeling uncomfortable.

 

"She already said she doesn't have the time." Eun Joo looked up to see Dong Ho walking towards them as AJ shot Dong Ho a frustrate dlook.

 

"I have something to say to Eun Joo. Not you." AJ told Dong Ho.

 

"Go back inside. I'll talk to AJ." Dong Ho told Eun Joo. Eun Joo went back inside and closed the door.

 

"What is up with you?!" AJ asked, pushing Dong Ho against the wall. "Why are you trying to keep Eun Joo away from me?"

 

"Shut up. Why are you so concerned about her anyways?" Dong Ho asked angrily, pushing AJ off of him. "Oh right. You like her don't you?" AJ pushed Dong Ho against the wall again and grabbed his shirt's collar.

 

"That's right. I like her unlike you. I knew something was up when you started to hang around her. You don't even deserve her, after all you have Hye Sung don't you? Why are you so greedy?" Dong Ho quickly and roughly pushed AJ off of him and punched him, hitting AJ's right cheek, causing a bit of blood.

 

"Shut up! At least I have self-control unlike you, you bastard!" Dong Ho spat at AJ.

 

"What the hell are you talking about?" A bruise was forming on AJ's cheek as he punched Dong Ho, letting Dong Ho taste a bit of blood in his mouth. Dong Ho was on the floor from the powerful punch AJ had thrown and no longer felt bad for punching him. At least he had thrown a softer punch to AJ. "You have no idea how much you've hurt Eun Joo. If I was with her, I would never hurt her." AJ spat angrily, as he was about to throw another punch. But he felt someone grab his arm, holding him back from starting the punch.

 

"Stop." Eun Joo trembled.

 

"Eun Joo..." AJ turned soft at the sight of her. Eun Joo ignored him, helping Dong Ho up and bringing her into her room and closing the door.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dong Ho was dead tired. He had only 6 hours of sleep after 46 hours of continuous filming and shooting for their Japanese MV. Eun Joo quietly took care of his bruises and the cut on his lip as Dong Ho laid on her bed, with his eyes closed.

Eun Joo let out a sigh. Hye Ri was out on a tour around Tokyo and wasn't going to be back until nine p.m., since she had also signed up for some events. Eun Joo went to boil some eggs and then used them to roll it over Dong Ho's bruises. As she did so, her phone let out a beep, telling her she got a text message. Checking her phone, she read AJ's text message.

Eun Joo, I think we really need to talk. If you decide that you want to talk and listen to me explain, meet me at the ____ Park at 10 A.M.

 

Eun Joo looked down at Dong Ho, who was lying on her bed as she sighed. It would be another two hours before she would go, so she laid down on the sofa to get a bit more sleep, since she had spent countless nights tossing and turning because of AJ.

 

She woke up at 7:30 p.m, seeing that Dong Ho was still sleeping. Getting up, she headed to the stove in the hotel room to cook dinner for Dong Ho. When she was done, she heard a beep from her phone. Picking her phone up to see that she had gotten a message from Hye Ri, she read it and then sent Hye Ri a thoughtful replying, before reading through her old messages. When she saw AJ's message, Eun Joo's eyes widened.

 

Oh no.... I forgot about him!Eun Joo realized it was now 8:45 p.m. and quickly, she put her phone down, grabbed her jacket and her bag. As she grabbed her jacket, she saw AJ's jacket. It was folded in such an odd way, but Eun Joo ignored it, grabbed it, along with some hard boiled eggs and left, leaving her phone behind.

As the door to the hotel room closed, Dong Ho's eyes opened and watched as Eun Joo left the room.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

AJ was tired. He had only slept for 6 hours after the 46 hours of filming, like Dong Ho. He was cold and still waiting for Eun Joo.

If Eun Joo can do this for Dong Ho, I can do this for her. AJ thought as he ignored the cold and the frostbites he would soon be getting. Staring at the floor, he heard some footsteps. He felt something fall on his shoulders as he looked up to see Eun Joo. Eun Joo had put the jacket he had lent her that night, over him and sat next to him on the bench he sat on.

Eun Joo turned to look at AJ, in which she saw the bruise Dong Ho had given him on his cheek.

"I can't believe you're still here." Eun Joo said softly and guilty.

"If you can do this for Dong Ho, I can do this for you." AJ replied, despite the cold, numbing his lips. Eun Joo took a hard boiled egg and rolled it over his bruise quietly without saying much as AJ stared at her. "Eun Joo... Y-you know I like you right?"

"The way the both of you were screaming at each other this morning, I can't believe your friends didn't wake up." Eun Joo replied, trying not to think of anything else. AJ could tell Eun Joo was trying to avoid the subject. Grabbing her hand to stop her from rolling the egg around and to have her look at him, He spoke up.

"Eun Joo, I love you." AJ said confidently. "I mean it." Eun Joo could feel her face grow hot as she got up and turned away to leave to avoid any awkward tension between the both of them. AJ got up quickly and tugged at her hand nad hugged her. "Don't leave. You and I both know that Dong Ho doesn't like you. Why do you have to stay with him?" Eun Joo stayed silent not knowing how to react, letting AJ hug her.

"AJ, I-," A sudden crackle of dead leaves rang through the air, diverting their attention.

 

 

*Yep, sorry for the boring update >.< I won't be able to update 'Do Opposites attract?' But next week, I think I will be able to... So for all of those readers out there reading it, read this one in the meantime.... hehe >.< Leave a comment! I love comments and will definitely respond if any of you have any questions :D*