Photos, Rings, and a... secret?

Arranged Marriage To.....

After goiing into the photo booth and taking pictures, Eun Joo found herself interested in the photo booth. After taking pictures, she could decorate it and then have the pictures printed out. However, Dong Ho had decided it would be best if the both of them took solo shots and then they each decorated each other's solo pictures. Eun Joo complied with it since she was still new to the Photo Booth. When they had printed out the pictures, Dong Ho handed her the solo shots she was in and with decorations such as sunglasses and a moustache. Eun Joo turned to protest to Dong Ho as she had put a cartoonish crown onto his head and some flowers in the background for him. 

"Too bad, you should already know me. I don't like being too nice." Dong Ho laughed. He honestly didn't like how he looked like a prince, since it most certainly wouldn't be something he wanted to be. He would just want the power if he was the prince. And maybe the money. On each of his pictures, there were words on them. Only one word on each picture though. In total, there were three pictures, two decorated and the other two not decorated.He put the pictures away in his pocket. He threw away the cold spicy rice cakes as they walked through the fair. As they walked through the fair, a woman stopped them.

"Hey, I'm selling couple rings over here and you to are young and beautiful. If you're not dating now, I'm pretty sure it won't be long before the both of you find that perfect someone." The woman said cheerfully, causing Dong Ho to get a bit angry at the woman. 

Why does it seem like no one ever looks at me and Eun Joo and think we're a couple? I remember that supermarket lady... Saying that some guy (AJ) would've treated her better than me. Dong Ho got frustrated for a second and then stopped himself.

"Why do you buy some rings in advance for you future someone!" The woman said cheerfully guiding them over to the table. Eun Joo was puzzled at the thought of couple rings.

What exactly is the point of couple rings? I mean they're cheap and they cost any sort of value. I mean at least wedding rings have some sort of value since they're made from expensive materials. Eun Joo thought to herself.

"What's your relationship with each other? Siblings? Friends?" The woman asked out of curiousity. Eun Joo hesitated to answer once again and Dong Ho felt a bit frustrated. The last time the same thing had happened with the supermarket lady. Eun Joo had hesitated to answer her.

"We married to each other." Dong Ho replied.

"Oh, a married couple? How can a young and beautiful married couple like the both of you not have any rings? The both of you weren't holding hands and the atmosphere between the both of you was odd. If any person in Seoul were to walk past you, they'd think the both of you are friends!" The woman commented. "The both of you should buy couple rings and wear them for the meantime as you guys go and buy actual rings. Tell everyone that she's your girl!" The woman shot a look at Dong Ho happily.

"Oh," Eun Joo caught onto what was happening. The woman evidently wanted them to buy a pair of rings. "It's oka-"

Dong Ho cut her off by picking a ring up and sliding it onto her finger quickly. "What do you think about this one?" Eun Joo felt her heart skip a beat as Dong Ho did so. The ring was just the right size for her and it was fairly simple, with a leaf etched onto the middle of the ring where they could both see it. 

"Oh, um... it's pretty." Eun Joo managed to replied, taken off guard. 

"You should choose one for your husband too. It'll add a bit more value to these rings rather than a ring that means nothing. And honestly, it'll be good if you could find the other one. I mixed all of them by accident." The woman said sheepishly. Eun Joo scanned her eyes over the rings, trying to find a ring that would fit him, yet go with her somewhat. Her eyes stopped at one ring. It was a simple ring as well and resembled her ring, however instead of a leaf in the middle of the ring, it was a water drop etched into the ring. Eun Joo hesitated picking it up, wondering if it would fit Dong Ho. 

Picking it up, she slid it onto Dong Ho's finger. "Those two rings are a pair I believe. Turn the rings around." The woman suggested. They did and there was a picture of half a tree on each oth their rings. Putting them together, it made a tree. "Even though the rings don't look like each other, they make something together don't they? I think the two of you will be an interesting couple. One is the leaf that feeds the tree, the other is the one, the water that washes the tree and gives it water to drink. I think it matches the both of you perfectly. These rings are made out of sterling silver and the more you wear, the more it will shine." Dong Ho paid for them, 6 dollars each, since they were sterling silver and took Eun Joo by her hand and left.

"You know, the only reason whys she told us those kinds of things was because she wanted us to buy them right?" Eun Joo asked as they walked away from the fair.

"I'm well aware, but she's right." Dong Ho said.

"Right about what?"

"Let's go somewhere quiet and then I'll talk to you about it." Dong Ho led Eun Joo about ten minutes from the fair. When they got there, Eun Joo was amazed that there was something like so, in Seoul. It was a park. A somewhat big grassy land and had a fountain there, that still worked. It didn't really have any benches, so it wasn't really a park. Dong Ho sat down on the grass, taking off his jacket and putting it on the ground so Eun Joo could sit.

"Forget it, I'll sit on the ground like you are. Put your jacket back on." Eun Joo handed Dong Ho his jacket back and sat next to him. It was late winter now and it was somewhat cold. She didn't want Dong Ho to catch a cold because of her. As she sat next to him, Dong Ho let out a laugh. "What?"

"Nothing. For once you act like a normal person." Dong Ho answered.

"Is that a bad thing or a good thing?"

"It's a bad thing for me since I can't tease you about being abnormal right now." Dong Ho replied.

"By the way, I'm surprised that there's still a place like this that exists in Seoul. I thought that almost every land in Seoul was owned by a corporation and that there would be buildings almost everywhere. But there's no buildings here or any people. Why?" Eun Joo asked, looking at Dong Ho.

"There was some dispute between the companies about who gets to keep the land. It created a giant arguement and it hit the news. Everyone that came here stopped coming. It was said that company had won or something.  That they were going to make officetels. But the government came into this matter quietly and took away the land from the company, since it was technically theirs. They didn't bother doing anything to it in the end. The ending matter didn't make the news. Not a lot of people know that the government took it back and kept it as it was." Dong Ho explained. This was his special place. Whenever he was sick of people following him and taking pictures of him, he would come here.

"Oh." Eun Joo looked down at her camera and spotted her ring, bringing her attention back to the previous conversation as they were walking here. "By the way, what do you mean the woman was right?"

"Hmm?" Dong Ho thought for a moment trying to remember the woman. "Oh right. It is true, what she was saying. We're technically married through papers and yet people never look at us like a couple."

"Isn't that good thing then?" Eun Joo asked. "For you? I mean you're an idol and I still remember when we first lived together, you talking about how you were losing fans because you were 'married' to me?" Dong Ho couldn't help it but feel guilty at that thought. He had meant for her to think of him that way.

"If it was a good thing for me, I wouldn't have bought these rings." Dong Ho said. 

"I want everybody to know, you're mine."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was late at night now and Dong Ho and Eun Joo were still at the field with Eun Joo taking pictures of the two stars in the sky. As a few more stars came in scattered, the two stars stayed next to each other. Eun Joo couldn't help it but space out, thinking about AJ. The warm and caring things he would say to her. She felt her heart beat faster and her hands break out into cold sweat as she thought about it. The things he would say...

"Don't those two stars look like the both of us right now?" That was what he would say. Except it wasn't in his voice. It was in Dong Ho's voice. Dong Ho had said it.

"Oh," Eun Joo replied. Dong Ho gave her a smile as they continued to stare at the stars. As they continued to stare at the stars, Dong Ho's phone began to ring.

"Hmm? Yes, what about it? Okay, we'll go back now. Hmm, okay. Bye." Dong Ho took a deep breath and sighed. He stood up and held his hand out to help Eun Joo get up.

"Where are we going?" Eun Joo asked. Dong Ho sighed.

"Back to the recording studio. I want to stay here, but we have to go back to the recording studio to get your lunch boxes and apparently, they want to eat dinner with us as well. Apparently, they didn't have dinner either." Dong Ho replied, taking Eun Joo's hand  and walking back with her. When they arrived the members of U-Kiss were already eating and Hye Ri was sitting next to Kevin, with Kevin feeding her. They handed Dong Ho and Eun Joo tray of food for them, Dong Ho with the spicy soup and Eun Joo with the non-spicy one. Eun Joo didn't like the idea of eating something from a place that her grandfather would not allow her to eat at.

"Eun Joo, aren't you going to eat?" Hye Ri asked, taking the seat between Dong Ho and Eun Joo. Dong Ho seemed to be flustered when someone had taken up the space between him and Eun Joo. Eli noticed it and started laughing, spitting some of his rice out in Soohyun's soup.

"Aw, come on!" Soohyun said angrily. "Kyoungjae, give me your soup. We'll switch."

"No, I don't like non-spicy soup. I like spicy soup." Eli protested. Ignoring them, Hye Ri turned her attention back to Eun Joo.

"Well- I ate spicy rice cakes earlier." Eun Joo said. It wasn't a lie. She did eat them earlier.

"Sure, early in the day though." Dong Ho said. "You have to eat something. I don't want you fainting when we walk home."

"GIVE ME YOUR SOUP!!!!" Soohyun said as Eli took his bowl of soup and ran out of the room as fast he could with it.

"GET YOUR OWN!"

"I DID AND THEN YOU SPIT YOUR DIRTY RICE IN IT!"

"IT'S NOT DIRTY AND I AM AN IDOL. NOW YOU HAVE FAMOUS RICE IN YOUR SOUP!" Their screams could be heard down the halls.

"This is not going to be pretty when we see it on the footage tomorrow morning." Hoon commented, noting that there are security cameras around this building.

"Eat some." Hye Ri told Eun Joo kindly.

"Honestly, I don't really like eating food my grandfather does not allow me to have." Eun Joo said, trying to turn away the food. AJ stood up and kneeled down in from of her to meet her eye to eye seeing that there was no more seats next to her. Taking the bowl of rice and soup from Hye Ri, he spoke softly to Eun Joo.

"Eun Joo, you have to eat something. Do you know how worried everyone would be if something happened to you just because you didn't eat?" AJ asked softly. Eun Joo couldn't face him. She didn't reply. Dong Ho continued to eat his food, pretending he didn't care. Well until AJ took the bowl of soup and a spoon and fed it to Eun Joo. He was curious to whether or not Eun Joo would drink it, in which she did.  Looking away, he could hear AJ and Eun Joo talking normally again.

Kiseop had finished his meal and wondered what was taking Soohyun and Eli so long to finish their arguement. He went out to check on them as AJ went out for a walk, hoping Eun Joo would go with him, in which she had politely declined. Hye Ri and Kevin were feeling stuffed so they left the room to buy some drinks that would help ease their full stomach. Hoon left to use the bathroom. Dong Ho was full and after eating, it made it him feel extremely tired. With Eun Joo sitting next to him, he let his head fall onto her shoulder, surprising Eun Joo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Someone's POV*

I walked back to the recording studio and when I got to the doorway of the waiting room of the recording studio, I saw Dong Ho's head resting on Eun Joo's shoulder.  In my angle, I could see them well enough. My eye widened in shock as something happened and yet, even though I was in shock, I managed to let out a smile.

Cute.

She seemed to suddenly notice my presence and turned to look at me. Her eyes seemed to tell her as a different person as she gave me a tiny smile and put a finger over her lips, telling me to keep it a secret. I nodded and smiled back at her.

 

 

 

*So can anyone guess who's POV that was? And I'm super sorry for not updating recently. It was due to my lack of motivation and lack of time. And please check out my sort of new story, 'do opposites attract?' if you haven't! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/529041/do-opposites-attract-ukissaj So can anyone guess who's POV that was? Try guessing it and leave your guess in the comments below. It'll be interesting to who you guys say.So Enjoy~*