36

Learning a New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

February quickly approached due to Seomin and Donghae’s excitement for their short trip. The week had been spent on planning what to do and what to bring. They packed together, Seomin rolling her eyes when Donghae went into manager mode, making sure her clothing choices matched and were neatly folded in her luggage bag. They had also brought various items of disguise, such as masks, various types of hats, scarves, and sunglasses. All this preparation led them to a stress free trip. They left Friday morning at four in the morning to avoid crowds where they were bound to bump into fans and get stuck in the crowds with them. No matter how much Seomin loved her fans, she was eager to have a quiet personal vacation with Donghae.

As soon as they arrived, they dropped off their bags at the hotel and whisked themselves away to the hotel’s spa. Donghae was able to convince the spa’s manager to book the whole thing just for themselves for a few hours, explaining who they were and the problems the spa would face from the company if any pictures were leaked. It was an empty threat, but it did the trick, and Seomin and Donghae were able to get facials and massages. They spent Saturday on the beaches, and out in the nature, going to the beautiful parks around the island. It was so relaxing that Seomin almost felt like she had not done anything at all. It was then that Donghae promised they would do something a little more adventurous on Sunday before they had to return back to Seoul for meetings and plans for her schedule.

“Donghae-ah, where are we going?” Seomin asked as they hiked along a worn trail. She was peeling the ever popular mandarin oranges from Jeju for the both of them to eat.

He squeezed her hand and smiled. “Trust me, you will like this a lot!”

“I feel weird hiking with a bathing suit underneath,” she murmured. Suddenly, Donghae stopped and he put his hand over her eyes, slowly leading her along the trail. “Um, isn’t this dangerous?” she asked, “I mean, we aren’t walking on a straight path you know. What if I fall? What if you lead me by a cliff and I slip and fall?”

“Shh,” Donghae replied. After what felt like a very long time, he stopped and said, “Open your eyes.”

Seomin felt his hand leave her face and she slowly opened them, revealing the Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls. “Wow,” she breathed, taking in the beautiful water cascading down the rocks into a pool at the bottom. She crouched down, dipping her hand in the water and smiled brightly. “The water is warm!”

“Now do you know why we’re here in our bathing suits?” She nodded her head, but suddenly felt shy when Donghae took his shirt off, revealing his impeccable body. Biting her lip, she turned around but heard him laugh. “Too y for you?” She felt his arms wrap around her waist, her face beginning to flush. She felt his fingers pulling her shirt over her head and turned around to face him. Donghae leaned his forehead against her own, and with a soft voice, said, “Mmm, too y for me. Please cover yourself so no one else can see you but me.” With that, Seomin felt his arms pick her up and she screamed as he tossed her into the water.

Seomin flailed before returning to her surroundings, glaring at Donghae who was still on the edge of the pool. “You !!!” she screamed. “Get your here now!” He didn’t move. Seomin, pissed that he had tricked her with his seductive moves, swam away. She heard him dive into the water and swim closer to her, but she only swam farther away, giving him the silent treatment.

“I’m sorry pretty girl. Please forgive me?”

“No.”

“Please?” Donghae asked, his voice starting to sound desperate.

Seomin smirked and turned around, swimming closer to him

Please log in to read the full chapter