7

Learning a New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seomin paced back and forth and chewed her nails as she waited for the clock to reach 7am. The hall was deserted save for a few workers cleaning or fixing the building. They spoke in hushed tones to one another as they laughed at each other's jokes and stories. Bored, Seomin had listened to a few of the stories. Some indeed were quite funny, but others made her horrified. According to the cleaning crew, last week a girl was kicked out of class simply for wearing mismatched socks. Seomin was relieved she looked decent for vocal class. She would need to call Hyeyoung for clothing advice. There was no way she was going to get kicked out over a poor fashion choice.

 

The clock ticked by, the long black strips now pointing together at 6:30. Seomin took a swig of water from her water bottle as she leaned against the wall. Suddenly remembering Donghae's words, she slid onto the floor and closed her eyes. Seomin didn't realize how exhausted she truly was until she felt a finger poke her cheek. She groaned and swatted at the mysterious hand. “I'm awake, I'm awake”

 

“Class is going to start in five minutes so you should- oh hey! It's you!” exclaimed the girl standing above her. Her clothes hung loosely on her thin frame. In fact, everything hung loosely from her shoes to her glasses.

 

Seomin cocked her head at the girl's statement. “What do you mean?”

 

“I mean! You're on the website! Ahh I'm so jealous. You're in level three vocal classes already too. You won't be here as long as some of us.”

 

“I have no idea how anything really works here. I jus

Please log in to read the full chapter