12

Learning a New Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Wake up wake up wake up!” Donghae yelled in her ear. Again, he had abused his access card to get into her apartment.

 

“Five more minutes!” she groaned as she tugged the blanket over her head. There was no response to her relief. When Seomin was on the verge of deep sleep once again, she heard a voice whisper in her ear, “Please pretty girl,” as a pair of arms hugged her waist. Alarmed, Seomin jumped out of her bed. “Get the hell off of me!” she roared, suddenly quite alert.

 

Donghae’s brown messy, yet put together, hair popped up from the sheets, a grin plastered on his face as he tried to supress his laughter. “Good morning,” he said in a cheeky tone.

 

“Why I ought to strangle you this instant!” Seomin screamed as she leaped towards her bed. Donghae, realizing he had just unleashed a most unpleasant side of Seomin, rolled off and ran out the door. She growled in frustration and punched her pillow a few times before getting ready. By the time Seomin had gotten to brushing her hair, her temper had cooled down enough to let Donghae back into her presence. She tugged at the knots in her long hair and sighed. “Can I get a haircut?”

 

“Not until we figure out your concept,” Donghae replied as he leaned against the doorframe. She could see him in the mirror, his arms crossed against his chest.

           

“Well hurry up, because I can’t stand this much longer.” She tugged again, her brush stuck in the same spot.

 

Donghae approached her and took the brush from Seomin, who reluctantly gave in. He brushed out the knot carefully as he replied, “Not to worry. I’ve made progress with the company on your situation.”

 

“Really?” Seomin’s eyes brightened at his announcement. She t

Please log in to read the full chapter