[1-6] The Contract

GAYA Academy

Once they returned, Haruma and the manager went to the hospital. And just like the guy said...he paid for the rest of the year. Haruma was shocked. {This guy...he's for real...wait…watch the check bounce back and screw me over…}

"Haruma, I have something for you and the doctor" said the manager while interrupting his thoughts.

"What is it?"

"Remember what I said...that I would pay for everything.."

"Yeah..what's the catch!" Haruma said as he sat back down in front of the doctor.

"I want you under my company! Here's the contract."

"Do you have to do this in my office" questioned the doctor.

"Why of course. Haruma's under age so I need his parents signature but they are in a coma...so what's a better choice than a doctor?"

"Maybe a lawyer..." Said the doctor.

"Hmm..but it says on your record that you are a lawyer too. Oh how convenient."

The doctor smirked. {This guy is a character...}

"Fine...what's the contract?"

"Here it is...there's two contracts I want to make. Here's the first one."

He took out a blank notebook. Haruma and the doctor stared at him like he was stupid.

"Wait a moment..." He said while grabbing a pen. And he began writing.

"The first contract I want to make is a promissory note."

"What is that?" Questioned Haruma.

"It means that because the manager pay your debt so you have to do something in return. If you don't complete the tasks then it will be a breach of contract and he can take you to court" answered the doctor.

"Eh?!"

"Don't be alarmed. It's only fair right. Lets see...here it is" he said after he completed the promissory note. They all looked at the note. It stated:

I,     , hereby acknowledge that I am in debit to Amuse Company for 18 million yen because the company have paid off my medical bills for 18 million yen. In order to repay them back for their kind hearted offer, I will do the following:

1. Quit all my part time or full time jobs.

2. Attend and graduate from GAYA academy

3. After graduation I will work under Amuse company for five years

4. I acknowledge that Amuse will be paying my tuition, dorm and student life fees.

5. I acknowledge that if I do any entertainment work while I am in GAYA academy all works will be claimed by Amuse. If I do something that the agency disapproves of then I will be fined 1,000 yen per offense.

If anything is broken within this contract then, Miura Haruma, agrees to pay for the 18 million, GAYA's tuition and dorm fee, as well as the student life fee of 250,000 yen a month.

Listed below were spaces for the manager, doctor, and Haruma to sign. Haruma agreed and signed then everyone else signed. Haruma and the manager left the office in order to go to Haruma's home.