[2-9] First time at GAYA and this is what happens

GAYA Academy

To Yuya and Teppei

They finished practicing for the tournament and packed their stuff up.

“Should we shower again?” asked Teppei.

“I can’t. I have to go get my sister. You know that” said Yuya.

“It’s time already?”

“Yeah it’s about 8 pm. I don’t want her to walk home alone”

Teppei looked at his watch.

“Ah! Honto!!! Man I need to run home. I promised I wouldn’t be late for dinner…”

“Eh? Dinner? I thought you and your mom was fighting?”

“Yeah but she said ‘We should talk this over again…how about dinner at 8:30. Don’t be late’ and blah…”

Yuya laughed.

“It’s good you guys are trying to work it out…unfortunately…I’m banned from home…hopefully one day they will see that I can do it…anyway…jaa ne. Call me when you get home…”

Yuya left first.

{Despite him being kicked out of his home…he still loves his sister more than anything…maa e wa…}Teppei finished putting his clothes away.

 

To Takehito

“Yuya left…” one of the members whispered to Takehito.

“Wait till he comes out…” he replied.

Finally, Teppei walked outside.

“It’s him…”

“Go go go!”

The members rushed to encircle him and they began pushing him until he fell to the cement ground.

“Hey! What’s going on?”{Itteeeee….}

Takehito stepped into the circle. {Takehito san?}

“How dare you have with Yuya!” he yelled and the other members started yelling with him.

{…this looks bad…looks like 20 people are surrounding me…plus takehito…how can I break free…}

“Apologize!” yelled Takehito.

“What?!”

“Apologize!” yelled one of the members.

“For what? Making love to my lover? Is that wrong?”

Takehito laughed.

“Your…lover? How disgusting! Bow down and break up with him! Or else?”

“No!”

“Fine…be that way…”

He nodded and his so called friends started to beat up on Koike. Of course he fought back. But it was of no use because Takehito started to join in as well.

{I’m about to get killed!}

“HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!!!” screamed Koike as loud as he can.

Takehito chuckled.

“There’s no one to help you…only I can stop them from beating you…only I can love you…Break up with him!”

“You have to kill me first…”

“Then DIE!” he yelled and the members grab their weapons and started to beat Teppei.

 

To Haruma

He looked out the window and saw a group of guys jumping a guy.

{Wait he looks familiar…yabbai! They are using weapons…I need to help him…but how…}

Haruma instincts took over and he yelled out the window. The guys looked up at him.

“OI! It’s a witness…get him!” yelled Takehito as they began to run into the building Haruma was in. Takehito looked back at Teppei and grabbed his hair in order to lift up his head. Koike’s lips were busted and he had brusies and a few cuts on his face.

“Just becase someone yelled doesn’t mean I will stop the beating…I will stop when I feel like it!” he said as he slapped Teppei’s face. He continued beating him up until he heard a bone crack.

“…” he stop beating him, threw him to the ground and Teppei was screaming from the pain. Takehito ran away. Teppei was breathing heavily. He tried to move but every move he made a sharp pain was felt through his entire body.

“Help…someone…”

 

To Haruma

“!!” he said as he found the stairs. {I’m crazy…I’m in crazy…no way I can take on that many guys…}

He heard them coming up the stairs so he exit on the 3rd floor. {Yabbai…there’s the elevator…. looks like they are coming up…I need to hide…} He ran inside an empty closet.

 The guys ran past the closet he was in. {I should wait till they run back…}

They ran back.

“I don’t see him…”

“I don’t either…maybe he ran up stairs after we passed?”

“Yeah…let’s go!”

They said as they ran towards and up the stairway. Haruma waited a few seconds before he took off. He made it outside and he saw a body. {Yabbee…I hope he isn’t dead….}

As he walked closer he noticed the guy. {Hey! It’s the guy from the lockers…he’s bleeding pretty bad…I need to take him to the hospital…}

“Help …someone” Koike said once again.

“Hey! I’m here…let’s go. Can you walk?”

“Not really…it hurts to move…”

“Okay…I will carry you…we’ve got to hurry before they find us...”

Haruma picked him up and Koike moaned from the pain.

“Hey…hey…stay with me…I have to run away…okay…so bare with the pain…ready…”

Koike sluggishly nodded his head and Haruma began to run as fast as he can with the guy on his back. Thankfully the idiots were still looking for him in the building and Haruma got away. They looked outside and saw that Teppei’s body was gone. One of the members called Takehito.

“Boss…I don’t see the guy and I don’t see Teppei’s body…did you take him to the joint?”

“What???!! You idiots! I did not. Leave the area now…”

“I’m sorry….”

“Nah…this failure will only promote plan B…so…comeback now before the security system is activated!”

“On my way boss…”

He hanged up the phone and whistled to get the members attention. He then nodded for them to leave and they ran out of the building.