[2-8] First time at GAYA and this is what happens part 8

GAYA Academy

A knock on the door broke Haruma’s and the principal’s train of thought. A man with short dark brown hair with western like features entered the office.

“Principal?”

“Ah…Yes! Hiroki san…”

“Here’s the package for the new student…” {HIROKI….HIROKI NARIMIYA!!!! ITS HIM!! He’s right in front of me…I knew he was here…but right now…he’s in front of me…don’t fanboy…don’t fanboy..}

“Ahra ahra…I thought that was Oguri’s job to make the package…”

“He did…he just had a sudden phone call and left me to turn it in to you. Doozo...”

“Thank you but the new student is right next to you…you can hand it to him. It will save the school a few 100 yen” said the principal with a light chuckle.

“Ah…yes sir.”

Hiroki faced Haruma.

“Haruma san…here you go…”

“Ahhh… thank you very much…” Haruma said while giving a 180 degree bow.

The principal and Hiroki laughed.

“You didn’t have to bow that much…please raise your head…”

“ah… Yesss…” said Haruma with a nervous stutter. {Ugghh I’m such an idiot}

{Hahaha…what a cute kid…Haruma Miura san…I shall call him…}

“Haru kun…”

“Yes…”

“Ah is it okay to call you that?”

“Hai Senpai!”

“Good…Haru kun here you go”

“Thank you for your hard work senpai”

“No problem” Hiroki said with a grin.

“Ah...call me Hiroki…I am fine with that”

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“Uh…Hi…Hi…senpai…”

“Hahahaha I guess it won’t happen right away…”

“I’m sorry… Hi* senpai...” *Hi pronounced as Hee

“Hi senpai…hmmm I like it... I’m the firey senpai!! Yoroshiku~”

Haruma smiled. {He’s really nice! I thought he was going to be cold…but he’s warm…like fire… Hi senpai…}

“Ahh…Hiroki…why don’t you look over the packet together in your office and get acquainted.”

“Sure why not? Although it’s getting late…does Haruma need to go home…?”

Haruma wasn’t paying attention to the conversation. He was starring at his first senpai.

“Haruma san…”

“Ah…Yes, Principal?”

“It’s getting late…do you need to go home?”

“Ah…it’s not a problem”

“Okay…follow me Haru kun”

“Ah…Yes! Thank you very much sir” said Haruma while chasing after Hiroki.

 

To Hiroki’s office which was down the hallway and to the right

“Here it is Haru kun. Welcome to my office!”

Haruma walked into his office. At the entry way, he noticed there was a shoe rack so he took off his shoes.

“Ah…Thank you for doing that”

“No problem…I didn’t see a rack in the principal’s office…I hope I wasn’t being disrespectful…”

{This kid…so adorable…}

“No it’s fine. He prefers the western style so he allows us to walk in with our shoes”

“Ahh…what a relief…”

“Here, you can sit down”

“Thanks”

Hiroki went to brew some tea. He already had the hot water on. While he was doing that, Haruma was looking around the room. There was a lot of artwork lying on the floor. However one hanged on the wall.

{I really like that piece…I see why he placed that one on his wall. But what about the rest…they look pretty good as well}

“Here’s your tea”

“Thank you Hi senpai”

“Hahaha you really like that nick name”

“Yes, I think it suits you”

“Aww Thanks.”

“Hi senpai…what are those paintings over there?”

“Those…ahh..those are my paintings…wanna see them?”

“Yeah! I didn’t know you paint!”

“Yeah I really like the arts so the principal hired me as the main art professor at this academy.”

“Really!”

Hiroki brought him the painted canvases and Haruma started to look at them.

“Sugoi! They are so pretty!”

“I like all of them but I think the one hanging on your wall is the best. You should place this one up as well…It’s so pretty.”

“I can’t…none of my paintings are worthy to be hanged on this wall…”

Haruma was confused and Hiroki smiled.

“This painting that’s hanging on this wall was a gift to me by a student in my art class.”

“Really! That’s amazing.”

“Yeah, he’s really talented but in class…he doesn’t show his true skills…it makes me wonder why…”

Haruma looked at the painting then at Hiroki. {It seems like Hiroki love this painting and possibly care for the artist as well…this painting is really warm…kinda like senpai}

Hiroki looked at Haruma, who was staring at him.

“Ah…sorry…”

“Oh! No…I was just thinking…maybe he doesn’t want to show his skill…”

“Eh? Why not? It would make me happy…”

“Well…from an outside perspective…maybe he doesn’t want to because he’s afraid that you could possibly lose your job…You were hired as the main art teacher because of your pretty artwork…so what would happen if the principal saw his artwork and then demote you and promote him…You are such a nice guy…I don’t think he would hurt you especially if he looks up to you…maybe”

“Is that so…”

“Maybe…”

“Hmm…that’s interesting…Thank you Haru chan”

“Haru chan? I’ve been promoted?!”

“Hahaha yes…for some odd reason I feel really comfortable with you. I rarely feel comfortable with anyone besides the Principal and Shu chan.”

“Why is that?”

“Umm…”

“Sorry I ask too many questions…”

“Hahaha it’s no problem. One day I will tell you but not now. We have other business to talk about right?”

“Yes sir…I think…”

“Your package…open it…”

Haruma open his thick package.

“Wahhh so much paper…”

“I know…it’s overwhelming but that’s why the principal assign you a teacher to be like your academic advisor.”

“Eh…so the principal choose you?”

“No…unfortunately…He chose Oguri Shun, aren’t you special! But you can come to me anytime. I will always welcome you Haru chan”

“Wahh what have I done to make the principal to give me such a good teacher? And then Hi senpai…I’m truly grateful” he said while bowing

“Hahahaha you are too kind and please stop bowing”

{No really…what have I done to desire such kind treatment?}

“Anyway…look the first page is schedule. Let’s take a look at it…you will have a total of 5 classes a day”

 

Class

Teacher

Time

Homeroom

Oguri Shun

9 – 10:30 am*

Freshman Seminar

Oguri Shun

10:30 – 11:30 am M – F

Pottery

Takahasi Kyo

12:00 – 1:30 pm MWF

English 1

Yamamoto Sam

2:00 – 3:30 pm  MWF

Photography

Hiroki Namiriya

5:10 – 6:10 pm MWF

PE

Ito Takero

4:00 – 5:00 pm M – F

Intro to Acting

Oguri Shun

12:00 – 1:30 pm T TH

Theatre 1

Watanabe Shin

2:00 – 3:30 pm T TH

Intro to Modelling

Yamada Shinsuke

5:10 – 6:10 pm T TH

 

“What’s the asterix?”

“Ah, it means that there will only be homeroom on certain days. It will always be announced the day before if we have homeroom via app.”

“App?”

“Yeah here…give me your phone…”

 

To the jelly student

The jealous student, Matsu Takehito, sat outside the martial arts academy, where there was a sitting area. He sat down near a big tree and watched as his friends walk towards him.

“What’s wrong?” asked one of his friends.

“Our King has been defiled…”

“Really? How?” the friends were asking simultaneously.

“Shut it...” Takehito yelled and everyone was silent.

“So what do we do?” He asked his friends.

“Find a new King?” replied one of the friends.

Takehito sarcastically laughed and made a signal to beat him up. So a few of the friends escorted the guy to the side and beat him up.

“What type of answer is that?” they yelled as they punched him and stomp him to the ground.

“Sumimasen…sumimasen…” he said

Takehito looked his way with an annoyance on his face and told them to stop.

“Anyone else…want to answer?”

“We beat up the defiler…” said someone bravely.

“What else?” he asked.

“We…punish…the King…” said the same guy, who just finished getting beat up, nervously.

Takehito clapped.

“Good job…it looks like you do learn” he said while patting the guys head like a dog.

He foolishly smiled.

“So first…we wait till that yuya leaves our king alone…then…teach the king a lesson he will never forget…”

He stood up and they did their gang cheer.

 

To Haruma

He finished going over the packet with Hi senpai and decided he will head home.

{This is crazy so my homeroom teacher is the Oguri Shun…THE OGURI SHUN! And he’s my councillor and then my side councillor is Hiroki Narimiya…THE HIROKI Narimiya! Like are you kidding me…}

Harumi ran and did a skip-jump at the end of the hallway. {I’m so lucky…wait…how do I leave this building?!}

Haruma realized he was lost and started running down the hallways to find a set of stairs or an elevator.

{Where is it…did I go the wrong way…}

“HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!” screamed a familiar voice.

{Eh?}Haruma stopped in his tracks and walked towards the window.