RATED M [2-6] First time at GAYA and this is what happens part 6 (rated part 2)

GAYA Academy

To YuKoi

“mmmmhmmm…” said Yuya while his mouth was stuff with Koike’s .

“mmmmmhhhhmmmm…” replied Koike. They were enjoying each other.

Koike stopped and moaned “I’m gonna …uhh…please faster…Yacchan…”

Yuya stopped and got off Koike who was lying down on the bench.

“Sit up…you will not in my mouth…I will it out of you…”

“Hell yeah…” Koike quickly sat up and turned around.

“No…I want to you while you look at me enjoying your tight …”

Koike obeyed and spread his legs open.

“ me hard please….”

“Prep first…I don’t want to hurt you…”

“You…are going to your locker?”

“hell no…I have a wet tongue and I’m not afraid to use it…now shut up and moan.”

Yuya played around with Koike’s hole and he tongued him until he was wide enough to insert one digit.

“Ah…. Kimochii ii!!!!” moaned Koike loudly as Yuya’s middle finger was inserted and he began him with one hand and fondling with him with his other while his mouth kept Koike’s mouth busy. Koike was in heaven.

Yuya then inserted two other digits and began to finger him wildly.

“ man …..yabbbbaiiii….ahhhh…” moaned Koike over and over again. {This is too good…I can’t…even…ugghhh…..wait let me pump him so he doesn’t lose his hardness…}

Yuya’s face had the look of absolute pleasure written all over it. He truly loved Koike and to see him being extremely pleased with him made him truly happy. Then he felt Koike’s warm hand on his pumping him and let out a moan. He can’t believe this isn’t a dream.

“Senpai…mmmmhmmm kudasai….” He repeated over and over again while Koike was from his satisfaction.

{I think it’s time…Wait I thought he said he had to …psshhh such a drama queen…}

Yuya stopped Koike’s hands and then insert his hardon in him. It sent waves up Koike’s body.

“Ahhh…you’re bigger than I thought…please…please…don’t go easy on me… me…”

“If you say so love…” Yuya said then he plant one on Koike and began pounding the mess out of him. Koike’s eyes rolled to the back of his head.

{I CANT WITH HIM…PLEASE…MORE…}

(2 mins later of constant pounding)

“Ahh…please faster…”

Yuya picked up Koike and repositioned themselves. Koike was close to Yuya’s hot sweaty face and smiled at him.

“You like that baby…here’s some more…” said Yuya as he started pounding again.

“Ahhhh…..kimochiiii…ahhhhhh”

Koike grabbed Yuya’s shoulder blades and started passionately kissing him.

To Haruma

{Sugoi…look at him go…and it’s so damn hot in here…the window is even fogged up…wahhh…that transition…sugoi…I so need a ma…I’m so straight…omg…this is bad for my pschye… where’s that dude at…}

Haruma looked over and saw the boy video tapping them.

{Yabeee…I hope he’s not…going to do what I think he’s going to do…geez man leave them alone…they can each other if they want…sheesh….wait…how am I suppose to get out of here now…I can’t knock and be like oh you guys that just finished ing…can you let me out…or maybe that ert that filmed the couple…can you let me out of this cage? I won’t tell… psshhh…I’m freakin stuck in here man…This’ a y way to die…I can see the news already…Haruma the so called talent amuse found is dead in GAYA academy martial art locker with an …fml…}

To the couple

“Ahhh…I’m cuming…I’m …”

Yuya grabbed Koike’s hair and pulled his head back in order to make his go deeper into him. Then he pounded Koike faster and with a steady pace.

“Let’s together mmmhhhmmmm”

“Hai…Hai…ahhhhh!!!”

“Ahhhhh!!!”

Both finally cumed. {So freakin goooodddd…} Yuya’s legs began to weaken so he sat down on the bench with Koike. They started to cuddle and Koike started to kiss Yuya’s warm and sweaty chest. However…it was a little too hot for all that.

“So…how was I?”

“Pretty damn good…wait…was I your first?”

Yuya pushed Koike off of him and walked towards the shower area.

“Wait…what the hell was that?”

“I’m sorry senpai…I love you…but…it’s too damn hot and sticky to be cuddlin…”

Koike laughed and retorted, “I guess…you’re not a touchy guy…hey wait up…It’s my turn to top!”

Yuya turned around and smile.

“I guess it is…”

To Jelly Student

{You guys…have your fun…I got evidence that will ruin your career…how dare you defile my Koike sama…I will make you suffer…starting with this tape…Yuya…and I will punish you Koike sama…just wait and see…}

The student quietly leaves the area.

To Haruma

{Ughhh I’m …hot…hungry…and becoming claustrophobic…ughhh someone let me out….}

A thought flashed to his mind.

{AH! The principal said this key…can unlock all locks and the locks are locked from the inside and outside…so wait…Is the student there…?} Haruma looked to see if the student was there.

{Ah…no…that’s perfect…now to run for it…}

Haruma got his key that the president lend him out of his pocket and tapped the lock. It worked. Haruma was free.

{Should I run to the bathroom…wait I can’t run out like this…damn these clothes these days…pants so tight I think they might explode…ugghh let me quietly handle this} Haruma went to the bathroom to handle his thang.