[2-2] Final Time at Akagin Highschool part 2

GAYA Academy

Back to Haruma

\\still on the phone\\

“Are we calm now…”

“Yeah…yeah…creepy manager kun…”

“What did you say!” yelled the manager.

“Nothing…what’s the bad news…”

“Right…we need you to go to your school and finish up your paperwork so GAYA can process it right away!”

“Isn’t that your job?”

“See…what happened is…uhh…my car…has been towed…”

“Lies! What type of manager lies to their client?”

“Pshh if you want to go to GAYA and not break the contract… then finish the paper work and take it over to GAYA academy! I’ve already sent it to you. Bye!”

\\Manager hangs up\\

“Wait what…I don’t have…”

{Ding dong…}

The door rang. Haruma sighed and answered the door. To no surprise, he was handed a package filled with paper. {I guess…I can go to the school…It’s not like they watched the news during class time}

He took a shower and got dressed. He headed out the door without his shades or anything to hide his identity.

 

At the school

“Vice Principal! Vice Principal!” yelled a teacher while running into the faculty lounge.

The Vice principal turned around.

“Are you mad? You know running in the building is forbidden! Why are you breaking the school rules?”

“I’m sorry but I have urgent news.”

“What is it?”

“You know that Miura boy…that decided to give up on school and you were in the process of filling out his report. Well…apparently he’s going to GAYA academy.”

“WHAT!!!???!” all the teachers shouted.

Harumi, who was in the faculty room discussing some random event that the student government body wanted to get approved by the VP and Principal, overheard the teacher and was startled. Then she was receiving texts from all her friends about her secret lover Haruma. She could not believe it. He was becoming famous.

{My Haruma…he’s becoming famous…now my parents will definitely allow me to date him…I hope it’s not too late. No…it’s not to late…yeah…he confessed to me…There’s no time limit on that…yeah..so he’s all mine…I can’t wait to tell everyone} She decided to send a text to everyone that she was dating Haruma.

 

To Haruma

{Uwahhhh….} Haruma raise his arm to try to block his face from the sun.

{I should have worn some sunscreen…I’m such an idiot. Oh well…It looks like the bus is here.}

The bus pulled up and the people started to board the bus. While Haruma was getting on a bunch of school girls spotted him and ran towards the bus. They yelled “Haruma CHAN!!!!” in order to get his attention. He turned around looking to see if he knew the girls but he didn’t. So he just board the bus. As he sat down, the girls boarded the bus.

“Yabbeeee…. he’s so hot!”

“Look at him sitting there…so y…”

The girls started fangirling and taking snapshots of Haruma. He looks at them with bewilderment. {Why…are they critiquing my every move…} Haruma feeling uncomfortable just sighed and looked at the window.

The fangirls started to giggle and say how cute he is and etc.  Luckily his stop was approaching. {Thank Goodness it’s a short ride…I think I would have freaked out if the bus ride was longer…}

As he got off the girls decided to get off too.

Haruma started walking off all nonchalantly to his previous school. While he was half way there all he heard was giggles and he turned around. There was a mob of school girls just following him. Haruma eyes grew wide. “YABBBEEEEEEE!” he shouted then he started sprinting towards his school.

{I thought this only happens in dramas!!! So many girls chasing me…so scary T___T}

He finally made it across the school’s field and into the building. He went near his old locker and started panting. {I can’t believe this bull…this is my exercise for the week…no…the month..} When he finally slowed down his heart rate, he started to head towards the faculty lounge.

It was lunch time for the school so everyone was either in the lunchroom or in their homeroom eating so no one noticed that Haruma came to class. He walked into the faculty lounge and all the teachers, students, and the VP looked at him.

He bowed and told them why he came back to school. Haruma was expecting a “NO! We won’t sign this for you. We kicked you out of our school and labelled you as a delinquent” speech but instead they were surprising disgustingly nice about it. He knew they wanted something from him. He can feel it.

“Ah…Haruma kun! Congrats on getting into GAYA academy. Let’s get those papers done for you” said the VP as she nudged the head teacher to fill out the paperwork quickly.

“As you know Haruma…I was in the middle of processing your records…but I will cancel it…”

“Wow…thank you…” he said with a hint of sarcasm.

“No…noo...” said the VP in English trying to sound sophisticated.

“Thank you…” she continued brushing off his sarcasm.

{Why do I feel like she’s trying to kiss now…next thing you know she will say…}

“So Haruma…” she spoke.

“Yes ma’am…”

“Please remember this favour that I have done for you…You know our school has a really good reputation and I would like you to continue this as you enter GAYA academy…since you are a representation of our school and…”

Haruma sighed. {I KNEW IT! Reputation this…reputation that…this school sickens me…}

“Of course ma’am” Haruma forced those words out of his mouth. It sickened him. He knew good and well that the school wanted him gone. His homeroom teacher told him that they wanted him to stay away from the school but she insisted that she has to try to get him back to school to avoid getting into trouble with the law.

{Pathetic…As soon as the paperwork has been turned over to me…I’m leaving this place for good…Hopefully I don’t see Harumi…wait no…let me see harumi so I can tell her off}

While the papers were being signed, Harumi slipped out the room and waited for Haruma.

“Done and done…” said the VP as she handed him the packet.

“I need the Principal signature too…”

“Oh no…don’t worry about it…I put a note explaining why the principal didn’t sign it…” she said.

“Thank you” he said while leaving.

{Shessh…Thank goodness I’m done with this stupid school…so reputation hungry…}

As soon as he turned down the hallway, Harumi popped up. 

 

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. ~Abraham Lincoln