Summary of the chapter 15 and 16 which are Rated M

GAYA Academy

Okay like I said before...for the people who don't want to read the rated stuff here's a summary~~

 

So Haruma is walking trying to find the dorms. He memorized where to go but, as all normal people do, about half way there he forgot where he was going. So he attempted to ask some students he saw that were hanging out in front of the martial arts arena aka dojo. He had a feeling they were bad kids but he really wanted to go to the dorms. Why? Becase he always admired Toma Ikuta for being the first Johnny Ent that only focus on acting. So of course he wanted to ask him a few questions. 

Anyway, so he asked them where to go and they jumped him instead. They tied him up and locked him into one of the martial arts arena's locker in the locker room. Haruma is waiting for another student to come by so he can ask them to help him out of the lockers.

Meanwhile in the actual area, two students arrive at the dojo in order to practice martial arts for the big competition that will happen the following month. The two students names were Yuya Matsua and Koike Teppei. They have been best friends since middle school and they both were accepted by GAYA. Koike Teppei is Yuya Matsua's senpai and he's in this final year at GAYA academy while Yuya is in his 1st Year. 

During their pratice exercise, Yuya started to goof off and Koike is worried about yuya because it's his first time and the competitors are tough. So they did stretching excercises and next they were practicing stances. Koike saw that yuya stance was a bit off and wanted to correct him so he did. Yuya pouted cuz he was being smacked by Koike's heavy hands and Koike asking if he likes him. However yuya couldnt decide if he wanted to tell him the truth or not so he was contemplating in his mind. However, Koike had to be so he ran off to the restroom. Yuya think Koike knows his secret and he wanted to stay friends despite his love for Koike.

While he was contemplating another student arrived and went into the locker room to get dress. This student named Takehito really like Koike Teppei and is quite possesive over him. Haruma, who is still stuck in the locker, wants to try to ask the guy to help him out but Yuya ran into the bathroom. Why? Because he felt it wasnt right to not say anything.

Eventually Koike comes out and Yuya confesses which startled Haruma and Takehito, who was in the middle of changing. Koike accepts Yuya and he admits that he liked Yuya since they first met and blah...Takehito, being jealous and pissed, decided to film Koike and Yuya during their intimate moment. Haruma was sitting there watching the whole thing and he decided he will wait till everyone leaves before he gets out because it would be awkward pants time if he asked the two guys, who just finished their intimate moment, to unlock the locker that he, so happen to, end up watching the whole scene. He also didnt want to ask the camera dude because he was upset and was filming them the whole time. So it would be like...hey...I saw you film them doing their thang...and...uhhh can you help me out of this locker?

So yeah eventually everyone left and he realized that the key that the principal gave him would work because the locks on everything has an inside lock and a outside lock. So he unlocked himself and left the building. He went to go return the key to the principal. And I think that's where I left off for the online version.. I will post more soon. ^^____^

Thanks for reading~~ How do you like it so far? Is it too slow pace or is it just right?