[2-7] First time at GAYA and this is what happens part 7

GAYA Academy

To Couple

Setting: In the shower area which is a large blue tiled room with multiple shower heads and drains

 

“Oi…pass me the soap…” said Koike.

“Here”

“Thanks…”

“So…”

Yuya’s face still showed a shock expression. {Did we…just…Sugoi…}

Koike smiled and then said, “What’s up?”

“When…did you start liking me?”

“Hmmm…Since we’ve became friends in middle school. You know that bully that was attacking you…he liked me but I told him that I liked you…and yeah…all hell broke loose…”

“You can say that again…pretty much made my life a living hell for 3 years…”

“…Sorry…”

“It’s okay. The only time I had relief was when I was with you…It made me really happy that I choose to be alive…”

“...you…almost…committed suicide?”

“Almost…many times I tried…”

Koike turned and stared at him angrily.

“Why didn’t you say something?”

“Don’t worry about it…”

“What do you mean ‘Don’t worry about it’. This isn’t a game of life where you can reset at anytime…”

“I know…calm down…I’m here aren’t I?”

“That’s not the point…”

“Then what is?”

“….” Koike finished washing himself and left the shower room.

Yuya sighed, finished showering and ran after him.

“Hey…wait up…”

Koike stop in his tracks but didn’t say a word.

“Come on…are we really fighting about this…it’s all in the pass…”

Koike turned around and faced him. He was upset and crying.

“…IS IT? Is it really? Because I’m pretty sure damn well know that you can relapse very easily…”

“What’s wrong with you…please…stop crying…I’m okay…I’m with you” said Yuya as he held him close.

“Please stop crying…I’m here…I’m not suicidal anymore…”

“Yeah…my sister said the same thing until she jumped off the roof of her school building…”

“…is…is that how she died…I’m sorry…I didn’t know…”

“…leave me alone…” said Koike while pushing Yuya away.

“No…I won’t koike…Look at me…” he said while trying to turn Koike around to face him once again but failed.

“I said ‘Look at me’…” Yuya grabbed his arms firmly at turned him around.

“Thank you…I won’t commit suicide again…I am here with you…Since we’ve became friends, I learned how to fight off attackers and I’ve became strong for you and for myself. And look what happened…we are at Gaya…we were scouted at the same time…we’re in the same martial arts club…and we are even dating now…so please…believe in these words…”

Koike rested his head onto yuya’s shoulders.

“Okay…I will…but…”

“But…”

“You need to tell me everything! Even when you are sad or mad at me…tell me…”

“Koike…”

“Seriously…I’m in love with you and if you dare try to commit suicide…I swear I will come after you in the afterlife...”

“I promise…”

Koike pressed his face against Yuya’s neck.

“nnnnnh…mmm…what are you doing?”

“It’s my turn to top…have you’ve forgotten…it’s okay…I’ll be gentle my little ”

 

To Haruma

{Welp…what a visit…I watched a couple have while being stuffed into a smelly humid locker…I don’t think I want to visit the dorms…I will save it for another day…wait the sun is starting to go down…I hope the principal is still here…yabbeeee…I need to return this key to him…}

Haruma ran towards the faculty lounge.

 

To Jelly Student

He walked around kicking everything.

“Hey, Takehito! What’s wrong man? Stressed about the competition?” said one of his friends.

“Get the gang together…”

“What?”

“I SAID GET THE GANG TOGETHER!!!”

“Yes sir…sorry…”

The student ran around campus trying to find Takehito’s gang.

 

To couple

The students, Yuya and Koike, lay on the floor. They were exhausted from their second round.

“Sugoi…mmhhmmm…Koi chan…”

“Yeah…”

“I...need to take a shower again…and we…didn’t practice at all today…”

“Hahaha…of course…and I know right…” he said as he was helped up by Yuya and they enter the shower room once more.

“Are you worried…about next month?” asked Yuya.

“Nope…why?”

“I mean…this will be your final martial arts competition at GAYA…”

“Hey hey hey…none of that…I won for the past two summers…there’s no need for me to worry about it now…but you…hmmm…you better not lose. You are suppose to be the next Koike…since you call me senpai…let my legacy remain at Gaya.”

“Yes senpai…I will do my best”

“But first you need to at least get the stance right…”

“But I already mastered the moves…why do I have to do the stance too…”

“…Are you serious…”

“Senpai…mou… you are so strict…come on let it be a yuya style stance…” pouted Yuya.

“Hmmm…fine…as long as you win…” {He’s too cute…}

“Yay!”

“But we still need to practice…Takehito is a really strong competitor…and since he’s currently ranked at second…you have to go through him to get to me…”

“Hai senpai…”

“Let’s practice…come out when you are done…”

“Hai….”

 

To Haruma

{Wah…I finally found the building…}

“Ah…Haruma san! Did you enjoy your trip to the dorms?” said the Principal.

“I kinda got lost and started travelling towards the martial arts arena. It’s a beautiful building.”

“Ahh why thank you! I really do value beauty. It’s what keeps me sane in this ugly world of death and violence. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes sir. Finding the beauty even in little things is what makes life more like a treasure hunt.”

“Ah…a treasure hunt…may I borrow that line…I really like it…”

“Yes sir. Ah by the way, here’s your key. I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to visit the dorm.”

“Hahaha no problem…I guess there’s not going to be a rush in meeting Toma Ikuta since you will probably meet him later…”

“…Yes sir…”

“Haha I mean he’s a 2nd year starting this fall and you will be a 1st year. Plus you will also be living in the dorms so I’m sure you will meet him plenty of times.”

“Oh! I’m living in the dorms?”

“Yes, your manager insisted on you staying at the dorms. I know you live by yourself in your parents’ apartment and the manager is aware of this as well. So he told me he will pay the rent for you so you can live at ease on campus.”

“Ah…Thank you very much…”

“No problem. I guess it can serve you as a haven whenever you get stressed out. You are a lucky man, Haruma san. A lot of students don’t have a place to go so they stay on campus for 3 years straight.”

“…Don’t they go home sir?”

“No…they no longer have a home to go too…”

Haruma looked at the picture on the wall where Takeru charismatically accepted an award from the principal. Or was it charisma?

{His eyes are sad…It’s not charisma at all…It’s pain…I wonder what happen to him…Poor Takeru san…Even though my parents are in a coma…I still am a little bit happy…it could be the depression medicine or it could be excitement I have of starting my life over…but I’m still somewhat happy…I wonder…what took his happiness away…}