[1-3] The Aftermath

GAYA Academy

[few days later]

Since the accident, he lost a lot of weight. He had no appetite, no energy, no anything. It was like the life was out of him. The only thing keeping him going was the hope and possibility that his parents will wake up once more. In order for him to keep on going, to keep on hoping, to keep on living, he must eat. However, he didn't enjoy eating like he did before. Because of that, eating, the one thing he loves, became a chore. So everyday, he walks to the convient store hoddied up and buys ramen. Haruma went out to grab him some ramen to eat at home.
 
He have been going back and forth to the hospital and the doctor notice his rapid weight lost. So, he prescribed him some clinical depression medicine to take. The doctor didn't want another Miura on life support. Anyway, Haruma haven't seen his friends or family members since then.
 Oddly, they didn't attempt to contact him. He felt like he was betrayed by the world.
 
{Why haven't they called? My parents accident was all over the news...no one...does no one care? It's been days already...and nobody...did anything...well except one person, who left a pair of turtle dove chocolate cheesecake by my mom's bedside...idk who that person was...there was no name signed in on the visitor list...but...I need to find the person and thank him or her...it was sweet...Maybe it was Harumi?}
 
His thoughts were interrupted when the door to Harumi's apartment flung open. Some movers were moving furniture out of the house. He was shocked as he saw Harumi's things being taken out of the apartment as well.
 
{what's going on?}
 
He then saw Harumi and decided to ask her himself but she ignored him. So he thought maybe she didn't see him because he was wearing a dark hoody. So he uncovered his head and attempted again and she made eye contact with him and then turned away.
 
{What the hell's going on?}
 
Harumi's parents came out and he decided to talk to them instead.
 
"Hey Mrs and Mr. Oedo. What's wrong with Harumi? She won't even speak to me." 
 
 
 
 
"That's a good thing. She doesn't need to be pestered with the likes of you..." Harumi's mother said while walking off.
 
"The likes...of me?..." Haruma was flabbergasted.
 
"Yes the likes of you...parent less delinquent that no one wants...maybe you would understand it as being a lost ugly puppy that the owners are proud of getting rid off or abandon..." Said the mother continued while getting into the elevator with Harumi and her father.
 
Haruma held in his emotions.
 
(I can't believe this ...are you freakin serious)
 
Harumi comes back up to get the remaining things. She completely ignored him. As she walked away for the last time, he shouted out to her,
 
"Really... You're going to be like this? Was everything a lie? Talk to me Harumi....I even fell in love with you....and...you..you're going to walk away like this...turn around and face me at least..."
 
Harumi ignored his words and continue to walk away. He cried out to her again,
 
"Harumi...if you really hate me...I would rather you face me...please...so I can see your face...please...I really love you..."
 
Harumi, who kept her silence, was bawling but she couldn't show him that she loved him too because he would try to chase after her.
 
{Let our love end here...Haruma...I'm sorry}
 
Harumi left with her parents to a new location. The movers were gone as well.
 
"This is it...." He said while trying to smile...but it ended up crumbling to a smile trembling with agony.
 
Everything was collapsing at once. Haruma couldn't take it. He was about to reach his breaking point. He went inside their empty apartment. He was looking around the empty room and reminiscing over all his so called precious memories.
 
"They are all one big lie...one big ing lie..." He whispered while collapsing on the ground.
 
Anger and his inner thoughts ravashing him like a whirlwind to a wooden house.
 
{Why is this happening to me?}
 
He ended up punching the wall with all his might and he made a gaping hole in the wall. When Haruma's anger slowly past away, he realized what he had done.
 
"Ahh...kusooooooo...." He said while he ran back to his room and closed the door.
 
He tsked and kick some chairs around. He was annoyed, heart brokened, angry, dissappointed, and empty inside. He had no one and no one wanted him.
 
"Like an abandoned puppy...right..." He put the ramen in the oven. He lost his appetite and decided he just want to sleep the pain away.
 
Tai su, teknon ~ Julius Caesar last words to Brutus