[2-11] First time at GAYA and this is what happens

GAYA Academy

The Next day

Haruma woke up and walked to the living room to wake up Yuya. But when he got in there, the futon was made up and he saw a note on the table. {Eh! He must have gone ahead…} Haruma picked up the note.

Hey Haru chan!

Like the name? Haha Anyway, I went ahead to go meet him. I want the first thing he sees to be so I left you. Hahaha Sorry! I hope you still come to visit him. He will probably want to meet you to thank you. Plus I want to talk to him about the incident. Since you said you saw him in the martial arts room, it got me thinking of who could have possibly done this. I think I know who would. I just need to get confirmation.

Anyway, sorry about the ramen. I was going to eat it with you but…yappari…it doesn’t’ taste right if it’s not fresh so I threw it away. Also do you still have teppei’s phone? You should give it back thief. I know you want to keep in contact with me and all but stealing my boyfriend’s phone is a no no.

Jaa Ne~

Yuya :P

{EHHH! I’m a phone thief now…geez…well I have a bad feeling about this…I need to go there now…I hope he doesn’t try to go and fight them by himself…wait I can’t hope…I know he would…}

Haruma grab the phone and ran out the apartment. He locked the door and ran to the hospital.

 

To Hiroki Aiba

“Tou chan! I’m running late! Don’t wait for me~” said an orange haired scrawny cute faced boy as he ran out his apartment.

“Wait wait!” his father said to him.

The kid stop.

“Tou chan!!!” He whined.

“You are going back to the dorms today aren’t you?”

“Yeah since I’m now a part of the student council. I have to stay on campus…”

“Okay…I will drop off the remaining of your stuff Hiroki. Make sure you come visit us at the onsen!”

“Will do tou chan~~ Aieru!” he said as he hugged his father and ran away.

 

To Takehito

It was morning and he was waiting in a café for Hiroki Aiba. {He’s  late…ugghhh so annoying…} A few minutes later, Hiroki stumbled in the doorway. He was so clumsy he even knocked down a bread stand.

“Sumimasen!” he yelled towards the owner of the café, who was taking customers order.

“Eh! Again! Hahaha Don’t worry about it. I will add it to you check” the owner said.

“Haha of course!”

He looked and he saw Takeru, who was waiting in line. {Ah! Take chan! What’s he doing here so early in the morning!} {Ah…he better not go talk to someone…he’s suppose to be meeting me…oh…and there he is……}

Hiroki walked up to Takeru.

“Take chan!”

{That high pitched voice…I know that from somewhere…} Takeru turned around and saw Hiroki big smiling face closing in.

“Oi! Back up…I need to breathe you know…”

“Hahaha, of course. You come here too?”

“Yeah…I’m getting a cake for a friend at the hospital…”

“Ah!! Is it for Haruma san’s parents?”

“Eh! How you know?”

“Well Momo chan said…”

“He always saying something…”

“Haha but it’s true right?”

“Well…yeah…his mom brought me cake from here when it was a bakery…it was literally before the accident…I wasn’t able to repay her…so…”

Takeru was interrupted by the owner, who brought out the cake.

“Doozo!”

“Thank you!”

Takeru started to talk to Hiroki again.

“Yeah…so I have to get going if I want to beat him there…He usually stays there all day and night…”

“Ahh…wait ‘all day and night’…how do you know that?”

“I will tell you later…I have to leave now…see ya at the dorm”

“Yeah! Enjoy your visit!” he said. {Ah! I’m suppose to talk to takehito kun}

He walked over to the table where takehito was sitting waiting for him. He looked upset.

“Ah! Sorry! I’m here”

“Yeah…it’s okay…I guess…here…play this after announcing about Koike’s absence…”

“What is it?”

“It’s film I made for Koike…don’t look at it! Got it!”

“Yeah…I got it…” {So silly…}

“Good…” he said as he began to walk away.

“Um…your bill!” yelled Hiroki trying to get Takehito’s attention but he wouldn’t turn around.

“Maa ewa…I guess I can pay for him…Mastaa! The usually please!” he said to the owner.

“Okay desu!”

 

To Teppei

{Uwahh…my body fill like it’s been broken and put back together again……I forgot to call Yuya…I hope he’s not worried…}

Teppei opened his eyes for the first time after surgery. He looked outside. He covered his eyes with his hand.

{Omg…the sun is so bright…Ow…what…am I in the hospital…hmmm…what time is it?}

He looked at the clock.

{7:20 am…ehhh…wait how did I get to the hospital…was it Takehito?}

A knock came from the door and he looked up. A nurse enters the room.

“Ah you are up! I will be your nurse for the day. My name is Sara. Are you well for a visitor?”

“A visitor? Who is it?”

“His name is Yuya Matsua. He was here yesterday with Haruma Miura. He looked very worried…”

“Ah! Let him in! Wait did my parents come? And who’s Haruma Miura?”

“You parents came earlier but they left. They told me if you wake up that I should call them and tell you that you have to pay for dinner…”

“Of course…” {She always makes me pay for it…maa e wa…At least she came…maybe she doesn’t hate me after all…}

The nurse looked outside and signalled Yuya to come in.

“E..to…can we have time alone?” asked Yuya as he entered.

“Oh! Sure! I have to go tell the doctor anyway. Excuse me” she said as she gave them some privacy.

Yuya ran towards teppei and gave him a big hug.

“Oi! Not too tight…it hurts…itte itte ittttai mou~~”

“Sorry I couldn’t help it. I was so worried…”

“I know…I know…did you get any sleep? You have bags under your eyes”

“Not really…I kept thinking about what Haru-chan told me yesterday…he’s the one that brought you here…”

“Haru…chan?”

“I…it’s a nickname…nothing more…I swear…I’m not cheating on you! I promise!” Yuya started to panic.

“Hahahaha I know I know. Who’s haru chan? Is it Haruma Miura?”

“Yeah! I guess you do remember what happened after the surgery…”

“Wait…I don’t tell me who he is?”

“First tell me what happen!”

“No…because you will get upset and go and try to fight him…”

“Him…It’s takehito isn’t it?”

Koike didn’t answer him.

“It is him! That bastard!”

Yuya ran out the room.

“Yuya!!!”

It was too late he already left the hospital looking for takehito. {This is bad…}

The nurse came back in.

“Ah! He left already?”

“Yeah…” he said with a worried expression.

“Is he…your…umm…boyfriend?”

“Eh?”

“Oh I was just wondering…he really cares for you…so I just assume…”

“Hahaha he’s a caring guy and yeah he is…but don’t tell anyone…this a patient to nurse secret…”

“Hahaha if there was such a thing. But I will keep it a secret.”

“Thanks”

A knock came from the door again and Teppei and Sara turned around to acknowledge the incoming stranger.

“Ah! Miura san! You came to visit him”

“Yeah…I’m going to visit my parents after this. Did anyone come by?”

“To your parents’ room? No one yet. To this room, a guy name Yuya Matsua came by…”

“Where is he now?”

“He ran out…he looked upset…”

“Oh no!”

“Wait what’s wrong?”

“Uhh…nothing…” Haruma said as he walked to sit in the chair next to Teppei’s bedside.

“So you are Haru chan…”

“Uh…Yes. I’m Haruma Miura. I’m the one who brought you here…”

“Yuya told me…and he promised he didn’t cheat on me…but I don’t believe it. Look at you…you’re so handsome…even I’m starting to feel a little something something…”

“Eh! I wouldn’t dare touch your man. Plus he loves you too much. He almost punched me out of the window yesterday…and besides…he only slept in my apartment…in separate rooms though…”

“Hahahaha…”

“What?”

“Nothing…you are just adorable…I’m just joking. Well except for the ‘feelin’. Are you…like me?”

“Eh…uhh as of now…I’m not…” {Even though that was really hot…Maybe…I’m…like them? Ahh whatever…who ever I am happy with…it’s all fine…}

“As of now…?”

“Uh…just ignore me...”

“Hahaha no I can’t…Besides, I must thank you for what you did.”

“Eh! No problem…wait what…”

“Hahaha it’s our little secret.”

“WHAT!!!”

“Who’s your type?”

“Type??! What type!!!!”

“Come on haru chan…tell me…”

“I don’t know what you are talking about…besides…how’s your head?”

“My memory…it’s fine I guess…all I remember is that someone shout and everything went dark…”

“Ah! They came after me and I ran out the building and took you to the hospital. You had several broken ribs and your leg was broken as well…”

“Ahh…that’s why I feel like a humpty dumpty that fell off the wall…”

“Hahahaha…yeah. They beat the mess out of you…I’m glad you are alright.”

“Haha thanks. Wait why were you at gaya anyway?”

“I’m the new student…So I was…”

“Ah! That’s right…you were on the tv…Sheesh…our dating was suppose to be a secret and already Yuya opened his mouth…”

“Eh? No I saw you guys in the locker room…”

“EH!!”

“Yeah…I was locked in a locker and yeah…I kinda saw everything. I promise I won’t tell…”

“Ahh…it seems like you weren’t the only one to see us…”

“Yeah…that one guy that was beating you up…recorded you guys as well…I wonder if he will…”

“Wait…Takehito recorded us?! …that’s bad…I need to…” he said while trying to get out of bed.

“No no no no! You can’t!” yelled the nurse as she tapped his leg.

“Itteeee….”

“See! That’s why you can’t. Just stay here and heal” said the Nurse.

“Nice!” said Haruma while giving her a cute gesture and she smiled.

“Fine…I will stay…but Haruma…can I ask you another favour? Can you go save Yuya?”

“Eh! Save him? I’m pretty sure he can handle…wait…what happen if the gang is there too…”

“Eh! Gang!” yelled the nurse

“Yeah…They are always near Takehito. I need you to save him and get that recording. Besides, I need Yuya to beat him up at the Martial Art Tournament that’s going to happen at July 27th…Since I won’t be there…”

“Eh! I saw the sign! You guys are participating…that’s awesome!”

“Yeah…it would be…if…”

“Oh yeah…where’s takehito?”

“I don’t know…but he usually hangs out around the Hachikou statue…or near the alley way…”

“Ah! In shibuya?”

“Yeah…”

“Alright…leave it to me…I will take a taxi…hopefully there’s no traffic…”

Haruma ran out the door and bumped into a person.

 “Ah! Sorry!”

“Eh? No problem…where are you going in such a rush?”

“Sorry…can’t talk now!” he said as he ran out the hospital. {Wait…that was takeru…the takeru…oh man…I bumped into him…I was so rude…ugh…}

 

To Takeru

{Eh? What’s with him…}

“Takeru!” said a voice inside the room.

“EH! Teppei? What happened?” he said as he entered the room.

“I will tell you but first…why do you have cake this early in the morning?”

“Eh…to”