RATED M [2-5] First time at GAYA and this is what happens part 5 (rated part 1)

GAYA Academy

When yuya stop kissing him, he took a step back and stared at his best friend.

Yuya open his eyes and bit his lower lip. {What did I do?}

Yuya was about to runaway but he couldn’t move his legs. It was like he was paralyzed. So the only thing he managed to do was to turn to the side. {So he does like me…finally...} Koike grabs Yuya’s arm and tugged him closer. Yuya eyes grew bigger, Koike ily grinned and passionately French kissed him. Out of confusion, Yuya broke the kiss.

“What…you…” was the only words Yuya could muffled out of his mouth. His mind was blank.

“What…you don’t like it?”

“Of course I like it…”

“Then…what’s the problem…no one’s here…it’s just you and me…”

“I know…it’s just…why…”

“I knew you liked me since we entered GAYA…”

“Wait how…”

“Rumors and I saw you reaction a few times when I went shirtless…there was that time when I heard you in your sleep at that one sleepover…apparently it was a nice wet dream cuz you woke up hard…”

“You…saw all of that!!” said yuya embarrassed.

“Yeah… hahaha…I was waiting all this time for you to confess…”

Yuya smiled and began passionately kissing him. A few minutes later Koike broke the kiss.

“Wait wait wait…we need to figure out who’s the lead in this relationship…” he said while panting.

“Of course it’s me…”

“Psshhh…who died and made you King of my ?”

“Your ity… now strip!”

“Woah…woah woah…who said I was a ? I’m pretty sure your tight …hasn’t been partaken off…” he asked while smirking and his lips. His smirk turned Yuya on. Yuya gave him a glare. {I’m gonna him hard until that damn smirk is embedded onto his face…}

“…Stip now…” said Yuya while forcing Koike’s clothes off and every skin that was revealed, Yuya nibbled and . He ended up taking his shirt and t-shirt off and forced him onto the lockers faceforward.

“Ah…wait…wait…” pleaded Koike. He was enjoying his manhandling and he found it to be super y. {Yabeeee…I hope no one comes in on us…cuz I’m not gonna hold back…}

“No…” said Yuya while he went from his back to his nice slim milky white neck.

“Ah…yabaiiii…come on man…ahhh..” said Teppei as he stop stripping. For some odd reason his neck, like the rest of his body, was super sensitive and he loved what Yuya was doing to him.

“Who told you to stop…” whispered Yuya seductively into his ears while rubbing his soft hands down his back. Koike’s skin began to crawl.

“I said…who told you to stop…” said Yuya a little bit louder and he slapped Koike’s .

“Ahh… man…Why didn’t you tell me you were a bit S...” {He’s an S… I’m not gonna be able to sit down for a while…}

“Why…you don’t like to get hit hard…” said Yuya as he gave him another spanked and then he rubbed Yuya’s bottom.

“Sorry…” Koike said while starting to strip again. {I hope he me hard…Since I saw him at the sleepover being super hard…I’ve been wanting him in me…}

Yuya smiled and began and biting the other side of his neck. The next thing Koike took off was his pants. Yuya stop and biting him and turned Koike around to face him. Koike pleaded with his eyes to let Yuya have his way with him but it was too early for that. Yuya grinned and passionately kissed Koike again. This time their tongue decided to battle with each other while yuya’s hands started to play with Koike’s s. Every time Koike let out a moan, Yuya would his tongue and slightly grind on him to make him moan even louder. Koike broke the kissed and moaned, “Stop torturing me…please…I surrender…”

Yuya quickly nibbled Koike’s jawline all the way to his chest bone while still fondling with his s. As he gets lower his hands would rub Koike’s muscular stomach. It quaked under Yuya’s touch which made him smile while Koike closed his eyes.

Yuya finally reached Koike’s right and he began and .

“Ah…Kimochi ii….ahh…yabeee….”

Yuya chuckled while on his nips. The vibration drove Koike crazy. Yuya continued to go lower and lower until he reached the top of his boxer’s briefs.

“Kawaii…” said Yuya with a devilish grin. He saw that Koike became hard. Koike looked up towards the ceiling. Yuya playfully Koike’s hard on that kept jolting from every touch.

“Ahh….pleasee…..”

Yuya stopped and stood up.

“…why you stop…”

“Ha…Senpai…aren’t you a little greedy…You haven’t touch me once…”

“You…want me to touch you…” he responded with a grin.

“I’ll do more than that beloved…” Koike said while pushing him on the lockers in front of him while stripping him.

Yuya giggled.

“Senpai…wanna devour me…”

“Hell yeah…”

Yuya took of Koike’s boxers and the continued.

To Haruma

{OMG!!!!!!!!!! What am I watching….wait wait…is that the 69? Omg…my eyes…it burns but I can’t look away…it’s…actually…kinda hot…damn….I think I’m getting a little har…wait that dude is he watching too…}

Haruma looked away from his rated x50 entertainment to see if the school student was there. He was…and he looked pissed. Haruma hears the guys moan gets louder.

{Ah……at this rate…I think I might be here for a while…He looks pissed…I hope he doesn’t hate on them…}

 

To other student

{ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! LITTLE PUNK GETS ED BY KOIKE SAMA??! He’s like freakin’ king! Like…why is he in around with a stupid pauper? And they are gonna date after this…you know how long I perused this …nahh…hell nah…I can’t…he’s suppose to be mine…mine and only mine…Since I can’t have you…how about this…}

He quietly searched his bag and recorded everything with his phone.