[2-4] First time at GAYA and this is what happens part 4

GAYA Academy

To the martial art arena

The martial arts arena was a typical Japanese dojo with tatami mats as the flooring for the gym except where the entry area was; that area was had cherry wood panelling and had a wooden storage unit for all types of shoes that belong to the members of martial arts club. It was like a “cubby hole” area but only for shoes. Anyway there were two sets of identical shoes into two slots next to each other. One was labelled with a name plate named Matsua Yuya and the other was under the name of Teppei Koike. It seems that they were about to warm up.

“1, 2, 3, 4…” said a man with short brown hair with a cute mole on his upper lip and pretty big brown eyes.

The other man with a styled medium length hair cut was stretching his arms by doing half scissors. However the main with short brown hair seemed displeased.

“You’re too slow…”

“You know…this is a stretching exercise…I’m suppose to take my time…”

“Psshh…if you want to stretch like a y girl…then go ahead…”

“Haha…you mean like this…” said the guy.

“…why..are you like this?”

“’Cuz I like the way you watch me…”

“…Yuya…be more serious. The competition is next month…”

“I am serious Koi chan. See…” he said while stretching out his back by bending backwards until his hands touch the floor.

“…Not what I mean…”

“What do you mean…you need to be less uptight…come on…stretch with me…”

“Fine Fine..I guess you’re right…It’s just that…” Koike said while doing the same stretch.

“Breathe in…Breathe out…” said Yuya.

“Haha…you stole this move from me…don’t tell me how to do it…”

“I stole it …from you?”

“Fine fine…you copied it..”

“Pssh…you wish…hey look…I can move like this…” said Yuya as he turned around to look at Koike’s side. Koike’s shirt was showing his midriff. {His skin look so smooth…I want to…} Before Yuya realized it he ended up kissing Koike’s side which startled Koike. {…I just thought about it and it happened…my body is starting to act on its own.} Koike dropped to the ground.

“Dude…did…you just kissed my side?”

“Uhhh…no…see i…accidently bumped into you” Yuya said while he released his body from that stretch.

“…Really?”

“Yeah..senpai..I would…never..you know…”

“Ah…sou…ka…hmm…I guess…the rumor…nevermind…let’s practice out stances”

“Sure…yeah…” {Phew…that was a close call…}

They started to practice their stances. Koike went first since he is the senpai. Yuya improperly mimicked him. Koike looked to the side and saw his mistakes. So he stopped posing and he went behind Yuya and corrected his stance.

“How many times have I corrected you on this….It’s like this…” said Koike while slapping his thighs to go lower.

“Geez…not so hard…”

“Not so hard? What’s wrong…you don’t like it hard?”

“That’s not what I mean senpai…” said Yuya without much thought.

After he saw Koike’s facial expression he panicked.

“I mean…its not like I don’t like your slapping…I mean…I don’t…I mean…Ugh…”

Koike laughed at blushing Yuya for trying to explain himself. {He’s so cute…}

{Kyah…Koike so cute when he laughs}

“I was just teasing you…why you get so nervous…”

“Because…” Yuya faded away. He doesn’t know how to tell his best friend that he likes him. {What happen if I ruin this friendship…what happen if I’m a lone again…or like…worse…like in the past…DAME!! I can’t…I can’t…}

“It’s not like you like me right…”

{I can’t…tell him…I can’t…}

Koike looked at Yuya with a confused look. Yuya’s face went slightly pale and he couldn’t meet Koike’s eyes.

{Wait…maybe…he does…like me…so the rumor is true…either that…or it’s the taco he decided to have for breakfast…he’s such a fatty sometimes…its cute…Yabbbbeee…I need to go to the bathroom…}

“Hey…umm…yuya…I need…uhh…go..to the bathroom…I’ll be right back K”

Yuya couldn’t say anything so he just nodded.

{OMG! HE KNOWS…What do I do…do I just come out and say it…I love…I want to you so hard that will make you scream…I want you in my arms cuddling with me like you do your favourite teddy name yuya…Let me replace your bear…let me be your bear and protect you like your protect me back in elementary school…just let me be with you….}

Yuya sighed and sat on the tatami mat waiting for Koike to return. Another student enter the arena and walked past the area Yuya was sitting in order to go to the bathroom.

 

In Locker Room

“Yabeee gotta go…” said koike as he quickly ran to the bathroom.

{AH! I’m saved…wait...he went to the bathroom…ugghh I will wait till he comes out…}

Then the other student went to the other side of the lockers so Haruma didn’t see him come in.

{Ah…ahhhh….Well…at least someone is here to help me…I just need patience…}

The Other student

{I saw the brat Yuya outside…I guess that means my beloved Koike is here…I can’t believe that guy is forever hanging around my koike…like seriously…why are they best friends? Aren’t I stronger and more handsome than that idiot? Psshhh…Koike is too good for him…well…at least they aren’t dating…I would total lose my …} The student went closer to the middle where his locker is.

To Haruma

{Ah…I see another student…oh wait he’s getting dress…I need to shield my eyes…}

To Yuya

{What’s taking him so long…I can’t take this…I need to tell him…It’s killing me..}

Yuya dashed into the locker room.

To Haruma

{Oh! Here’s another student…maybe if I knocked I can …wait no…If I knock…the dude getting undress will freak out and he will think I’m a gay …ugghh my life…I guess I will wait till he leaves…}

Haruma glanced at the pantless student and then back over to where the newely entered student was standing.

{Never mind…I…guess…I will have to wait till he’s done…}

The other guy that ran to the bathroom came back and stopped infront of the previous student that went to the bathroom.

“Yuya…do you have to go too?” said Koike which caught the other student’s attention. He stopped what he was doing and he was going to say hi to Koike but what happened next stunned him.

“I like Koike” yuya blurted out while closing his eyes.

“What? I asked if you had to go to the bathroom…”

“I like you…I really do like you…” said Yuya and then he planted his lips onto Koike’s lips.

Koike was shocked and he stood there. The other student was shocked, ran back to where he was and started to watch them. 

When yuya stop kissing him, he took a step back and stared at his best friend.

Yuya open his eyes and bit his lower lip. {What did I do…}