Ch.2 One Chance

Passion or Desire?

i dont know if i should say this is mature because.. well nvm.. but here is a quick update since i felt like i should update. im sorry for any mistakes, i didnt quite edit it much.


 

“That “now” feeling, yes maybe it kills me inside. The fine pressures of life pushing down on you until you finally give up. But-- give up on what? That one thing that you search for in life and that very life is the thing that tries the hardest to just rip it away from you.


 

Feeling  her light touch against my skin. Her plump lips lingering on my own, I long for that. It was taken from me so long ago even if she is in my own embrace now, it's a hollow case showing off it's lustful desires.


 

You ask me, what do i want? I want that empty case to be filled with passion, the same passion I have for her very curves, her body, her mind and most importantly the heart that is encased in that sweet spot. Could i dare say the girl i'm holding is that certain body? No, it's not. Maybe that’s a harsh word to say. -- NO -- do you feel that. the negative energy that can come from such a small word. That maybe the one word i'm scared to hear from her lips. This case that i'm holding, is that why i hold onto her so? Even if i have no intention of being with her? Is it the first man who walked on this Earth who caused us all to have the desire of another’s body? Is that the reason why i can't let her go?”


 

    The doorbell rang, followed by a series of loud thuds against it’s wooden door. Aish... who is waking me up at this hour? My eyes reached to the clock sitting atop of a stool, Sunny moved underneath my arms and turned to face me pushing in closer to me. 2pm already?


 

“Sunny-ah...” whispering quietly into her ear, “Sunny bunny, there is someone at the door.”A soft groan escaped her lips as she snuggled into me deeper, “we’re off today...” Kissing the top of her head I reached for my phone sitting next to the clock, “arasso, 30 more minutes until your human teddy will go.” She sat up and grabbed a sweater, pulling it over her head, “i’m too awake now, i'll go make some coffee. You go shower..”


 

What is up with her today..?


 

“Oh Hyo, check your phone. It was non stop last night,” she mumbled before scratching the back of her head and walking into the kitchen in her boy shorts and a oversized gray sweater with a bunny on it. I snuck up behind her and hugged her tight, “i’ll check the door first, okay wifey?” The only reply I got was a slight nod as she poured the ground coffee into the maker. Maybe she just didn't get enough sleep?


 

    Dragging my feet slightly I made it to the door, as i wrapped my hand around the knob loud strikes against the door started again. Shutting my eyes at the sudden action, I quickly opened the door to see a pissed off blonde with two large men swinging their legs for another hit at my door. “YAH! i'm trying to sleep and make a cup of coffee, is there a reason for this?” I questioned with my hand sitting against the light colored door frame. The blonde put her hand up signalling for the two men to stop, she stood in front of them. “Ah miss Jung, what a coinci-” I said before getting cut off by the princess.

 

    “You didn't answer my calls.. you didn't answer my texts.. What did i say yesterday?” She raised her voice while leaning closer to my face. All I could do was smile as i looked to my phone and raised it into her face to see, “These were you? I'm sorry princess. Would you like to come inside while i get ready? I seem to have forgotten that today was our date. Please, no large men though.” I watched as she turned to them and they gave a slight nod until they began walking away, she entered hitting my shoulder. I smiled knowing that her cold persona had came back, the same one i met only this morning. “Why are you so awake? How did you know where i lived? Are you stalking me?” I asked as i showed her to the couch.


 

    “Hubby.. coffee is ready,” Sunny walked into the room with two cups of coffee her voice seemed to change once she saw Jessica, “oh, we have a guest. Is she the girl from this morning?” I nodded, “first daughter to Jung Industries, miss Jung Jessica. Also, the girl keeping you up with her calls.” Maybe i emphasized her name too much but Sunny’s reaction beat it. “Ahhh.. so she is the one. Would you like a cup?” Sunny asked clenching her teeth together causing her lips to only open slightly. oh no, my wifey is mad. “ah. no thank you, i’d rather leave now,” Jessica replied only looking at a mirror in front of her face. So cold, how could Amber think i would fall in love with this?


 

    Sunny appeared next to me shoving the hot cup into my hand, “I’m going back to sleep, call me if you need anything. I need more sleep.” She left the second cup on the coffee table before rushing back into our bedroom, slamming the door shut. “She have a problem with her attitude?” Jessica snapped before closing her mirror and shoving it into her purse, “can i have this?” She pointed to the cup of coffee in front of her. Is she really...? “Yeah go ahead, i'm going to get into the shower. Feel free to get comfortable,” I answered as i took a long drink of the coffee before walking back into the bedroom.


 

    “Sunny-yah...” I called out before noticing her body shape under the bed sheets, “I know, she is cold.. it's a bet between Amber and I.” I heard a scoff from underneath the comforter before she sat up and looked at me with concerned eyes, “I should have known.. just get it over with already.. she was texting you all morning.” I kissed her cheek only to hear the door open behind us. “Ah.. so you share the same room?” The blonde cut in as I turned around in shock, “what are you..?” Jessica marched in and looked around the room, “you two live like this?” She smiled , “sorry if I interrupted anything.” There was a long pause as she began rubbing her chin, “oh.. thank you for the coffee.” She marched her way out the same as she came in and slammed the door.


 

    “When i said to make herself at home I wasn't expecting that..”I looked to Sunny and smiled before continuing, “I guess she is quite the handful, I have a date with the ice princess.” Sunny chuckled, “you better come home in one piece. arasso?” She leaned forward and planted a kiss on my cheek before I entered into the shower.


 

    Leaving the steamy bathroom, into our bedroom I looked to the bed to see Sunny already asleep holding onto my pillow. I bit my lip and smiled before approaching and kissing her forehead, she only moved slightly to the sudden touch and settled back down. She snuggled deeper into the pillow and began to smile. Quickly, i reached for a pair of pants and a graphic tee before slipping on a sweater. I walked back into the bathroom to dry my hair, walking back out into the living area to see a similar sight. Jessica had cuddled into one of our couch pillows and fell asleep on the arm rest. I guess someone was really tired. I pulled her into my arms, grabbed my keys and slipped into the converse I left in front of the door from the day before.


 

    Closing the door behind me I locked our apartment door before I made it down the stairs to the garage. I heard the loud screech of tires, turning to a man coming towards us. He stopped abruptly before honking and driving around us, while I continued to the car. She isn't awake? We just almost got hit by a car. She nuzzled my neck and wrapped her arms tight. I guess she still thinks i'm the pillow. Squatting down I slowly opened the passenger side and propped her into the seat, pulling the seat belt over her body and locking it in place. I opened the driver’s side and sat staring at the steering wheel. Where did she want to go?


 

    I turned to see her still asleep against the door. Gosh she is so beautiful, you know.. if this is how I met her I think I would have fell in love with her. She looks so innocent, so light and fresh.. it’s too bad her true personality is the complete opposite of that. I wouldn't mind staring at her face.. or waking up to it. Aish... what am i thinking? “Jessica..” I tapped her shoulder lightly getting no response. Well of course, she slept through a car horn. “JESSICA!!” I yelled into her ear before planting my lips on her cheek, i leaned back as i saw her look at me in shock, “ahh Princess.. finally awake.” She looked around and began to fidget, feeling her body as if she lost something, “how did i get here?! Did you?!”


 

    I looked to her before putting another kiss on her forehead, “calm down princess, you fell asleep on my couch so I carried you to my car. I planned on waking you up later, but I didn't quite know where you wanted to go.” She nodded and laid her head back on the window, “just.. take me anywhere.” I gave her a “not so swayed” look, “you sure? Knowing you, I expected you to push some place exactly where you want to go.. I mean you walked into my room right before i was going to shower.” She puffed out her cheeks and looked through the window, “I.. JUST DRIVE! I’m tired.. let’s get ice cream.” I nodded as i started the car, pulling away from the apartment building.


 

    “So, princess. Can i call you princess?” I asked but still keeping my eyes on the road. “I don't think that i could stop you..” She replied, i turned to see her still staring out the window, “ahh you’re right.. Do you mind if I ask you why you agreed to this, you seem to despise me.” A shuffle came from her side of the car and she began to mumble. “I’m sorry.. what did you say?” I asked curiously as we parked. “Nothing...” she replied quickly, and leaving the car just as fast. I locked up and followed her inside, she was already ordering. “two vanilla cones, please.. thank you..” I followed up behind handing the woman my card, “thank you.” The woman smiled as she gave me the ice cream and receipt, I handed one over to Jessica.


 

    “So, princess. Why do you want ice cream in the winter?” I asked while my cone. “i don't know.. it just fits me..” She replied staring out the window. Why is she acting so distant? I grabbed onto her hand, “right.. cold..” She turned showing that her eyebrows met, “YAH! You insult me on a date?!” I smiled and rubbed her hand before picking it up and blowing on it, “no.. your hands are cold..” She looked back out to the window, clearly trying to hide the blush building up onto her cheeks. “I didn't mean for you to get the wrong idea, even if you sometimes can be a little harsh..” She nodded, “I guess it's a defense mechanism.. not to let people get close enough to hurt me.” Is the ice princess opening up to me? “Ahh.. i see, mind if I take us somewhere where i want to go after this? You showed me one of your loves, can i show you mine?” I asked still holding onto her hand.


 

    She turned to look at me, for once on that day when I looked into her eyes. It seemed right, yeah maybe she can be a royal pain but something clicked in her at that moment, was it the smile she gave me? Or the fact that she had that same aura that she had in the car when she was asleep? She nodded as she continued to eat her ice cream. “Did you sleep last night? You called me so much,” I asked before taking a bite of the cone. She shook her head, “I couldn't get the fact that you asked me out... I’m a total ..” I smiled and grabbed onto my keys. She looked at me and her face changed again, back to the ice princess we all know, “YAH! LAUGHING AT ME?” I couldn't help but chuckle, “ani. ani. Some of what you said may be true, but you know what?” Her temper cooled down as she finished the last of her ice cream, “what?”


 

“I met a new side of Jessica Jung today,” I said and grabbed onto her hand before leaving the store, “can you walk?” She looked down at her heels, “I can bu-” I pulled her back into my arms and carried her bridal style. “omo. Hyoyeon! Someone might see...” She blushed looking in the direction of the people passing by them, “they might notice me!” I smiled again as i pulled her head into my neck, “Then hide? You know.. i never knew that you would fall for a girl.. I thought you were as straight as a ruler.” I got a hard slap against my face as a reply. “Aish.. woman.. here we are..”


 

She jumped off of me and looked out to where we ended up, “What is this...?” I smiled and sat on a log in front of the fire pit, “come here princess. I used to come here all the time, especially when I have too much on my mind. I guess lately I have... The best time to come out here is at night, when nobody is around bring my phone out and dance to music only lit by a fire. It’s truly what makes me happy. Fresh air and dancing..” I turned to see her face slightly confused. “Is there something wrong with that?” I looked to her as i poked her side.


 

“ahh.. it's just.. You seem so arrogant at the club but, you...” She began to trail off mumbling, and playing with the log we were sitting on. “but what..?” I pulled her close, “its cold so.. share the heat that you do have.” She nodded wrapping her arms around my waist, “it's nothing though...”


 

“Is everything nothing to you? I'm only accepting that answer because this is our first date, so tell me.. why are you so shocked?” I asked looking down. Aish.. the scent of her hair...why did i look down? “I.. uhm.. It’s just..” She continued, having a hard time .i just lifted up her chin and smiled, “It’s okay.. let’s go?” I tried to pick her up but she rejected as we walked back to the car.


 

“So.. i mean.. is there somewhere i should take you?” I asked looking to her, “should i just take you back to my apartment..?” She bit her lip, “I.. uhh.. yeah just take me to your apartment, i'll call for a ride.” The drive home was quieter than expected and as we arrived there was a car already waiting for her. I rushed out of the car and opened her door. She walked out and gave a weak smile, “thank you..” I held her hand gently, “Today.. it was actually not as bad as i expected.” Preparing myself for a hit i watched her smiling face, instead of a hit i felt her lips on my cheek. “Can we do this again..?” She asked while walking away. “I don't know.. we shall see..” I replied as i watched her enter the car.


 

I parked my car and locked it before running back up the stairs. She didn't destroy my wallet as much as expected.. did she do that on purpose? I shrugged it off before opening the door to our apartment. “YAHH! THE CLICKERSS! GAHHH!” Sunny yelled, as i rushed to the living room to only see her playing the video game i just bought. “YAH! I THOUGHT I SAID I WANTED TO PLAY TOO?!” I yelled as she paused the game turning her head slowly, “yeah you have been caught.” She put down the controller and seductively walked over to me, “you can forgive your wifey, right? We can play together now. arasso?” Oh here she goes using her charm..

“Well.. hubby, it's only single player so you can play,”She handed me the controller and sat in my lap, “So how was your date? Are you going to leave our beautiful family?” Chuckling i resumed the game, “She actually wasn't that bad, I think she felt threatened by you.” Sunny pulled the controller from my hand and paused it, turning around, “Tell me the truth.. do you like her?” I shrugged and reached for the controller, “come on Sunny..” She swallowed hard, “I guess i can't stop you, right? We might have had a thing but we don’t anymore, so if you do like her. Don't let us be a reason to stop, okay?” I nodded speechless until her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled back, “Sunny..” She smiled and ran her fingers across my lips. I tossed the controller on the couch and wrapped my arms around her waist, “just one more night...” She smirked and tugged at the sweater i was wearing, “we both know this is only to help us both.”


 

I rolled my eyes as i took off my sweater and hers, “yeah, you’re right. Us together before was only this anyway.” She giggled and slapped my cheek softly, “shhhh...” She caught my lips as we kissed, we moved towards the bed. Usually i would be excited to be in a moment like this, but i don't know.. maybe is becoming dull to me. But.. it does tell me why she was acting weird all day


 

Next Morning


 

    I kissed her neck and traced a line down her body, staring at the vessel that gave me pleasure. Why can i not love you..? She turned around and kissed my lips lightly, “good morning hubby..” I looked down to our entwined bodies, “We have a bad habit Sunny bunny.” She landed more kisses on my face, “i know Hyo.. should we stop..? We’re both single but I mean, if it's too awkward..” I pulled her close, “ani.. ani.. i don't know.. i'm too confused.” She chuckled and handed me my phone, “she is calling again.” Oh gosh.. here it goes..


 

    I wrapped an arm around Sunny as i answered the phone, “annyeong. AH Amber!” Sunny pouted, “pssh it's only Amber?” I nodded before i heard Amber on the other end, “so did you finally find your love?”


 

    “You know.. i don't think she is the one.. so you know what? You owe me dinner,” I smiled as i replied, “for all of next week.” Amber sighed at the other end, “alright... dinner is on me.” Sunny took the phone, “that includes me Amber!” I snatched the phone back as Amber replied, “yeah.. of course Sunny..” Chuckling I said back, “alright.. i'll see you later... annyeong.” I hung up the phone and looked to Sunny, “round two?” I put up two fingers as she smirked before tackling me again.


 

    Right as she was about to bend down and kiss me, someone knocked on the door. We both tried to ignore it as we began kissing again until the knocks became louder and more frequent. “You know what? i think there won't be a second round,” she said as he grabbed a loose sweater over her bare chest and a pair of running shorts. I grabbed my sweater and pulled on a pair of boy shorts. We walked into the living area as she walked towards the kitchen, “I’ll make some coffee, we have work today.. so make sure you are home.” I looked to her with one eyebrow up, “you think i won't be home?” She shrugged, “just in case..”


 

    I walked up to the door and opened it to see Jessica sittin on the ground crying, continuing to bang on the invisible door.


“omo.. princess.. what are you doing here?”


Hyo..Hyo..Hyo

well there you go.. steamy moment for HyoSun. Well until..

poor Sica came, i wonder why she is crying :(

-Kai

comment.subscribe.yell at me