Chapter 5 - A New Beginning or a Quick End?

Passion or Desire?

im double sorry for being gone so long, you are allowed to yell at me as long as you want. I know that this chapter is going to have a lot of mistakes and may be a little short because i just wrote it quickly. eek. i hope you enjoy!


Am I on cloud nine? Is that how you are supposed to use those words? When you know you have found something right. I am definitely feeling that right now, I don't know how long it has taken me to have this feeling. When her lips touch mine, I feel those ‘sparks’.

 

My princess. Never thought I would say those words, let alone come out of a mouth like mine. Looking for the precise feeling of the many party goers from the colleges flocking to the bar. Yes, I'm aware that I used to share a bed with someone else, not being home constantly going out every night to see another girl.

 

Sometimes being in a small dingy room to rich, pristine white beds and couches accompanied with gold and jewels. The only feeling in the room are sweaty bodies clasping each other for a mere drop of pleasure to push their insanity. It didn't bother me whether a girl had money or not, if her body was good enough to fulfill my desire. I will be there for her. Now, I have to keep myself together. No matter how much I want to go after such women anymore.”

 

I took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of her vanilla shampoo run through my nostrils. Did I mention that I was happy to finally settle down with a girl, well I mean we aren’t settled down. Yes I was with Sunny once, I thought we could last but this is another feeling. When her lips were on mine I felt like this was right. I tightened my hold on her, smiling. I don't mind taking it slow with her, and no we didn’t have last night. I know what you are thinking. Maybe the first time I didn't push for it. Her body is killer, don't get me wrong.

 

I slept over her house last night, all we did was constantly talk. I guess we ended up not really going on a date. Should I plan one now?

 

Flashback

 

“You.. you said yes?” I looked up at her, her hair brushing my face lightly I squinted my eyes before a strand dare touch my eyes. A smile spread across her face as she stood up walking around her car. I laid on the ground still in a daze, I lightly touched my lips looking to my fingertips. Sh-she kissed me first. Before I knew it my cheeks turned into the color of the reddest roses. A honk from her car forced me to jump up. I looked through the passenger window to see a smirk on her face before she blew a kiss at me, ending off with a wink.

 

I bit my lip and walked to my car, turning slightly I saw her shoulders moving in her silent laughter. I quickly got in my car and headed home. Walking up the stairs I opened the front door hearing a cough behind me. Aish,  forgot my own girlfriend was with me. Girlfriend. Ah.. that sounds weird to say.

 

“Hyo, are you still going to live with her? Even if you’re with me? I mean you two sle-” I put my lips to hers, I know what she is going to say next and I really didn't want to hear it.

 

“We.. we could get an apartment..” She bit her lip and stepped back into the long hallway. I smiled pulling her back towards me, putting my forehead to hers while I kissed the tip of her nose.

 

“That would be great, but I have to tell Sunny because after all, I pay for half of this room we’re standing in,”I kissed her cheeks as I turned around to see Sunny.

 

“AHH WIFE-” I jumped back holding onto Jessica.

 

“Hubby, why are you now just getting home?” Sunny’s motherly tone came out as she stepped forward with her finger on my chest.

 

“I.. uh.. slept at Yuri’s..and.. uhm.. prin.. Jessica is here,”I gulped feeling Jessica’s hand wrap around mine before a soft chuckle erupted behind me.

 

“OH! JESSICA! COME HERE!” Sunny’s face lit up as she grabbed my girlfriend’s hand and pulled her to the kitchen.

 

“YAH! Be careful with my girlfriend! I’m going to start packing!” I blurted out before running to our bedroom.

 

“Girlfriend..?” Sunny let go of Jessica’s hand and sprinted after me, “WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CONFESSING?! I WASN'T THERE?!”

 

I flew forward onto the suitcase I was packing, “Sunny Bunny I’m moving out soon. Arasso?”

 

"YAH! AND YOU ARE DECIDING TO LEAVE ME? Ahh.. It's okay. Soo asked if I have room here and I guess I do now," Sunny trailed off as she sat on the bed next to the cases I was packing into.

 

"So, you'll be okay? Are you going to miss your hubby?" I pouted as I leaned forward, landing a kiss on her forehead and cheeks.

 

"Of course I'll miss you, and us... But I know that it can't happen. I'll be fine with Soo, don't worry," she started to blush showing obvious signs of tears beginning to bulge up under her eyelids. As she blinked the soft silvery liquid walked down her face.

 

"I'll miss you too Sunny Bunny.. I'll always worry about you, after I move out. I'm going to visit my parents for a while, but it looks like you have been getting really close to Soo lately," I winked trying to lift her spirits up before sitting down next to her. I wiped her stray tears and held her close.

 

"I love you Wifey.." I whispered lightly into her ear before holding her closer. Just at that moment Jessica walked in and sat on the other side of Sunny.

 

"Sunny-ah. I promise I will come to visit, and have our signature morning coffee together," I teased pinching her cheek, "should I call Soo?"

 

"Ani.. She is probably with her boyfriend. So you are moving out today?" She asked looking up, her eyes swollen. For a moment I had forgotten Jessica was in the room when I leaned in to give her another kiss. Jessica coughed signaling for me to stop, I smirked as I kept my lips towards the route for Sunny's forehead. I left them there for some time as I held the petite girl close.

 

"She is going to sleep at my house until we find an apartment," Jessica answered for me, her arms folded as her icy aura came back.

 

Before Jessica could interrupt my time with Sunny again we left the apartment. Sunny ended up being a best friend or sister to me in the time we weren't together as partners. Maybe sisters that had once in awhile, but it was great so I didn't mind too much. That's one sight that I won't force myself to forget.

 

Pulling my luggage back down the building I had forgotten that I had to remove Sunny's stuff from my car. I didn't realize that she had left so much in there until I opened the doors. Ahhh i'll give it to her next time I see her. I packed my luggage into the car, feeling a warm presence against my left shoulder. Jessica's cheek was pressed up against me, accentuating her pout. Just then, I quickly sent a text to Sunny about picking up anything I left and dropping off her things.

 

"Why.. You know..." She was stuttering now. I guess she is going to ask about Sunny, I should stop her now.

 

"If you are going to ask about Sunny, yeah we were together. Past tense. It's been a while, she ended up being a best friend to me so baby.. Please don't worry," I said trying to calm her stutters. Somehow I made it worse.

 

"D-did.. you j-just... call me... b-baby?" her stutters increasingly got worse, but it seems she forgot about Sunny.

 

“Yes, baby.. let’s go home,” I held onto her hand after placing the last item into my car. We then walked over to her car, I leaned forward pulling on the driver’s side door.

 

“Wait.. can we just take your car? I don't want to be away from you, especially on a day like this,” Jessica whispered into my shoulder,still clasping onto my right arm. I only nodded as we slowly made our way back to my car.

 

“Ahh, of course my princess. Don’t complain. Arasso?” I lifted her up bridal style before she could react, trying to quicken our pace, “Do you still want that date?”

 

“Andwae. Let’s just go home,” She hid her face, her nose caressing my neck. I situated her into the passenger side, and stood up hitting my head against the top of the car. Squinting I backed out of the car rubbing my head.

 

"Ouchie..." I frowned as I closed the door to see my girlfriend giggling at me. I sat back into the driver's side looking over to her, "stop giggling at me."

 

"I'm sorry Hyobaby," she left a sweet kiss at my temple and sat back in her seat. Hyobaby? Terms of endearment are always weird to me even if I called her baby. It was only incentive to get her to stop worrying. I guess I won't say anything about it.

 

We continued on in silence, yet it was a nice silence. It was comfortable and maybe we just understood what we were both thinking. She held onto my hand at times, giving me soft smiles at red lights. Landing light kisses everywhere she could possibly find bare skin. She turned in a complete one-eighty since the first time we met. This is all leaving me to wonder what to tell Amber.

 

Upon arrival to the Jung mansion, I forgot about how rich she was. I pulled up to the gate, hearing a loud voice come from the speaker.

 

"Excuse me, who are you?" A man's voice rang out.

 

"Ahhh Edwin-ssi let us in! I forgot to let you know what car I'd be coming in," Jessica said leaning over my lap towards the receiver.

 

"No problem ma'am," the gates opened as he answered.

 

"WAIT EDWIN!" Jessica pushed harder trying to get her head through the window, causing my face to be right in front of her. Dropping melons? Aish what am I thinking. Anyways.

 

"Yes ma'am?" Edwin asked as the gate opened fully, "if you are going to ask about your father, no. He is not here. Still in Thailand."

 

"OHHH. Thank you again!" Jessica sat back with a frown on her face, tone changing to a somber one, " you can drive forward now.."

 

I don't know if I should be happy I'm not meeting her father but, I guess she wants to see him.

 

"Baby.. Uhm.. Did you want to see your dad..?" I asked quietly, I'm walking on thin ice here. I have never had such a serious relationship for a while.

 

"No.. If my dad isn't here that means my mom is. She is a million times more embarrassing and worse. Most of all she doesn't know I'm gay. So, you're my best friend. Got it?" Her princess like attitude is showing again and all I could do was smile as we drove along her long driveway towards the colossal figure ahead. A man stood at the doorway arms crossed, hands entangled at his abdomen.

 

We both exited in the car, watching him bow in front of us. I'm guessing this is Edwin, his suit seemed to be ironed and creased everyday. If I'm lucky my uniform will be straight one day of the week. I guess this job really is pure dedication.

 

"Should I get my stuff?" I looked to Jessica but the only answer I got was her hand pulling me into the large home. How can I live here, even if it's temporary?

 

We walked through the entryway adorned with a large chandelier in the middle with a stand holding a large vase of flowers directly beneath. To the left was a large staircase sweeping up to the next story in a wide curve, to the right was a abnormally big doorway to what seemed to be an entertainment area. It had hardwood and from what I could see a grand piano set in the far corner. Right as we were headed towards another tall doorway light footsteps descended the stairs.

 

"Jessica honey, are you home?" A woman's voice filled the large hall, it showed her power over the household. Jessica stopped in her trek and turned abruptly.

 

"Yes umma," Jessica replied solemnly moving back towards the landing of the stairs. Her mother's eyes caught a hold of me, I turned to look at the painting above her head.

 

"I see you have brought a friend, who is this?" Her mother continued to stare me down, noticing the placement of our hands. I tried to pull mine away but Jessica stood firm, tightening her grip. My mouth made an unsteady grin as i peered into the stern woman’s eyes.

 

“Hello ma’am,” I smiled and bowed reverting my gaze right away. Jessica’s hand tightened once more as her mother’s piercing gaze seemed to stab us until we would spill something. We’re not teenagers but knowing the princess I can expect this from their family.

 

“umma, this is Kim Hyoyeon,” Jessica’s lips curved into a soft smile.

 

“Ah, so you are Kim Hyoyeon. I was wondering when you would show up,” Her mother stood in front of us, smirking with every word she said.

 

“Wait ho-” Jessica tried to ask something but her mother raised her hand, Jessica obeyed instantly shutting .

 

“Yuri told me about you, make yourself at home. I’ll be making dinner tonight. Sooyeon make sure Soojung is here,” as her last words, her mother left just as fast as she came.Yuri told Jessica’s mom about me? I wonder what she said about me. I then looked to Jessica's face seeing her clearly as confused as I was.

 

"Y-Yuri knew my mom was home..?" Jessica thought aloud, just as she covered in shock. I quickly dialed Yuri's number who answered right away, which I didn't expect for me.

 

"Yuri-ah, how are you?" I answered right away with her first hello.

 

"Why did you call Yuri..?" Jessica's forehead creased while her eyebrows met in a confused state. Lifting my finger I continued the call.

 

"I'm okay Hyo.. You called?" Yuri answered abruptly.

 

"Why are you in such a hurry? I just wanted to see if you found out what happened last night," I asked, listening attentively.

 

"I just.. Well, it looks like we.. Uhm.. Kissed a bit. Then I said something that got you upset. I mean, I was sober.. I slept on the couch last night if you are worried about that. Wow, now I sound like a , I'm sorry Hyo. I shouldn't have taken you home with me knowing that Jessica likes you," hearing her answer startled me, I squinted staring off into the large house. What the....?

 

"Yuri, you took me to your house because.." I closed my mouth still in thought. She likes me..? No.. That can't be it. No way.

 

"I.. Can we talk about this later? I don't want to tell you this over the phone, but I'm guessing you're at her house. If you're wondering about that too, come over tomorrow," Yuri hung up right away as her last words were spoken. I put my phone back into my pocket still trying to process what exactly she meant.

 

“So...?” Jessica took me gaze towards her standing back at the stairs, “What did she say?”

 

“Uhm.. she wants me to come over tomorrow to explain... I guess,” I tried my best to smile as I held her hand, “shall we continue on?”

 

Her mood changed instantly as she dragged me back into the direction she first started, we entered into an even bigger room lined with glass showing off their backyard. To the right was their kitchen that seemed to be almost all stainless steel with only the whites of their countertops. She jerked me once more towards the left, jogging through the backyard to another house set apart from the large house.

 

"This is our guest house, I told Edwin to put your things in here later. Oh and.. To out some of my things in here," she smiled hiding behind her hands shyly.

 

"Why are you being so shy? You used to get pissed at me. The day I first met you, you got all in my face," I chuckled lowering her hands.

 

"It's just.. Different. You know? One day I liked you but hated your cockiness. You really . You we're so annoying I wanted to slap you," she laughed looking up into my eyes, suddenly becoming serious,"AND you always mess with me! I mean come on!"

 

I bit my bottom lip trying not to laugh too hard, looking back up with watery eyes I finally composed myself,"then why did you think you weren't worthy before? Seems like I wasn't good enough for you." I smirked pulling her close.

 

"Well.. I.. Things change.. Like I said," her cheeks became rosy just tempting me to kiss them.

 

"It's okay, I changed a lot.. Truthfully, this relationship is something new to me. I haven't been so serious in my life before.. I'm trying my best, and this may be the first time I'm truly trying," I smiled at the thought of it. I looked around the room that we were standing in. Another long window showing off their backyard with a long couch set up in front of a tv mounted to a wall alongside a petite kitchen with a small stairwell wedged in between. It certainly had modern decor along the walls. My personal tour of the house in which I was to stay in cut short as Jessica's lips touched mine.

 

"Y-yes my love?" I answered to her surprise kiss.

 

"Yah! Stop being so sweet! I was just going to tell you that.. I can't believe how down to earth you ended up being. Sunny was lucky to have you," she answered hitting me with a jealous smile.

 

"What did I say about talking about Sunny? That was the past, back then I looked at a girl's body if I wanted to be with them. Sunny ended up being a long term hold that I didn't expect myself. I used to usually pick up a girl and dump her the next week when I got tired of the and needed a new partner," I sighed at my bad habits,"then for some time I got tired of at all, I'd have small escapades of different girls each night. Sunny knew very well once we broke up. Amber, our DJ, always knew that I had a problem with loneliness. Always told me that it's because I put myself out there as such a player that's all girls seem to think I want. Then I met you." I smiled without realizing as I sat on the couch.

 

"Something changed when I met you.. Yeah you were a pain in the . Probably the bad that needed to get me out of my stupid state. Sunny was sweet, gentle and always took care of me just like a mother. She means alot to me, but I always knew that I wouldn't end up with her. When she kissed me it felt nothing like when I kissed you. It felt like I was in grade school again. Having that tingly feeling.. Maybe our first kisses were playful.. But they sure meant a lot to me. Princess I'm proud to call you my girlfriend," I walked slowly towards the stairway, "princess.. Is our room up here?"

 

"Mm.. Mhm," I turned around to see her tearing up.

 

"Baby.. Why are you crying?" I wiped her tears cradling her shaking body in my arms.

 

"I'm just so happy.. So happy to have you, see what I mean from things being different?" She asked tears slowly running down her pink cheeks.

 

"Yes baby.." I picked her up bridal style as always and walked up the steps to see a king sized bed situated in front of a window and another tv. I put her down slowly, kneeling down I grabbed a hold of her heels.

 

"What are you doing?" She asked looking down to me.

 

"Taking off my baby's heels, what else? Edwin isn't here yet so shouldn't we get comfortable?" I smiled pulling off her shocking red colored heels.

 

"Hyobaby.." She called out softly.

 

"Mm?" I put her heels to the side reaching my hands out to remove her jacket.

 

"What... What made you change your mind about me?" She asked as I pulled her jacket away from her body, setting it on a lounge chair nearby.

 

"Hmm.. That's a good question," I smirked before tackling her onto the bed, wrapping my arms around her shoulders looking up to the ceiling, "well... Our first date. To actually get to go on a date with you I got dared to... By Amber. I guess it's her way of taking me out of my depression or loneliness. I'm glad she did." I kissed her forehead making sure she wouldn't freak out.

 

"She dared you..? So should I thank her for that?" She smiled snuggling into me, "but you still didn't answer my question."

 

"Well, what changed my mind about you. Was that date. I saw how vulnerable you could be and then how you came to me when you worried about your marriage. Oh yeah.. Are you still engaged? I don't want to be stealing some other guy's girlfriend. That always ends bad," I laughed softly feeling her arm and legs snake around my waist and legs making herself comfortable.

 

"I'm definitely not. All yours," she smiled wide, eyes still closed. Clinging on like her life depended on it.

 

"Yup, my koala. Should I call you koala-boo. Sica-koala," I turned my head to face her, noticing the sun setting behind the window, "mm baby look." I pointed to the window forcing her to turn her body. She held onto my pointing hand close.

 

"I wish I could have always had these moments with you, yes.. Maybe I'm engaged to a man I don't know, but I plan to go against it. My family thinks I'm some girl who has no personal life. Krystal is the only one who knows I'm gay," she sighed turning back towards me, "just promise me you won't leave me.. That's all I need right now."

 

"Are you sure princess? I have to treat you like one, correct?" I asked leaving a kiss on the tip of her nose.

 

"That's why all I need is you, you will make me happy. I know it," her head nestled into my neck as I smiled.

 

"I'm glad you think that baby.." I rubbed her back lightly humming.

 

"Hyobaby?" She asked sometime later throughout our cuddle session.

 

"Yes baby?" I answered right away.

 

"I'm wondering why you haven't.. You know.. Tried to seduce me," she asked. My eyes spread open, I'm sure if I had drank something it wouldn't have been in my mouth anymore.

 

"Uhh..." My eyes still closed I felt her leave my embrace and stare at my face.

 

"I mean, now I know that you have been with a lot of girls with good bodies and you only went out with me from a dare. Am I not good enough?" She asked, I opened my eyes to a pouting princess.

 

"Aish.. Not at all. You are so beautiful, and you have a great body. I swear on my life. It's just when I started having weird feelings, I knew I had to take things slow and changed the way that I have been having relationships with girls," I answered unsteadily holding my arms out for her to come back.

 

"Are you sure?" She asked with suspicion.

 

"Why would I confess my love and ask you out then? That's the first time ever that I had to try to make a girl like me and ask her to be my girlfriend, no one dared me to be your girlfriend. They dared for one date," with my last words she curled up back in my arms.

 

"Okay, I believe you.." She ended off with a yawn.

 

"Baby?" I hugged her and got no response, such a quick sleeper. I smiled to myself and whispered into her ear, "good night, baby."

 

End of Flashback

 

"HYOBABY!" I shook my head and turned my head towards the voice.

 

"What baby? Something happen?" I looked around the room to see our stuff inside the room. I guess Edwin came in while we were asleep. I scratched the back of my head and looked to Jessica again.

 

"You spaced out I guess, I've been calling you for a while now," she said as she gasped for air.

 

"I'm sorry baby, I just remembered Yuri wants me to talk to her today, but also. Would you like to finally have a date with me today before I go to work?" I smiled raising my eyebrows, "I've taken too many breaks this week even if Taeyeon is lenient with me I know she needs me there."

 

Jessica nodded and sat on my lap.

 

"Oof. Be careful. I just woke up," I teased poking her sides.

 

"Are you telling me I'm fat?! No date for you then!" She yelled turning her back to me while crossing her arms. I couldn't help but smile, grabbing a hold of her slender waist back into the soft bed.

 

“Even if you were I’d love you just the same. but, you are definitely not fat my love,” I kissed her cheeks before standing up from the bed, “I’ll see you downstairs when you’re ready.”

 


Next Chapter will be her talk with Yuri then a date with Jessica. I know I have been gone so long but I am getting really busy at school/sports/my usual stuff that has been happening. UGH! Just forgive me as an author x.x I'll try my best to upadte when I can but There wont be a certain day to look forward for this fic. I'm so sorry. THOUGH! It is my most prioritized one! I love you guys and please support Hyosic. mianhe.

-Kai

comment.vote.subscribe.yell at me