Chapter 4 - Finally

Passion or Desire?

 

This is a very short update and I am still very busy but I know you guys deserve something from me, this is also unedited so please forgive my mistakes. I love all you readers so please. Be patient with this fail of an author. Mianhe.

 

I never credit the tongue which speaks in myths, the mind which wanders in the depths of dusk. The body which silently screams in forms of lists, the fingertips and lips of the imagination abyss. I slowly turn to cover my ears with my pillow to drown out the thoughts which seep into my bed. Pretending to seduce my head with the thoughts below, soaked in the color of madness with an optimistic head. My uniform atop my desk mocks me as the sunlight is dancing elsewhere for the night. My misfortunes, my mistakes and an ashtray full of dust cannot be the only thoughts before I rest tonight.
 
A slight swish of hair, a fine light. A foggy haze, am I finally going into the night’s embrace?”
 
I stretched my arms out, fingertips touching a chill cool spot against the bed. Am i alone? My head filled with one of the last memories I had from the night before.
 
Flashback
 
I continued up the stairs back towards the balcony, lighting another cigarette. I need to let my mind off of everything and if I have to talk to Kwon. I will.
 
“Hyoyeon, spill it. What bet?” the tan girl prosecuted.
 
I smirked staring at the line of people waiting for the bouncers to open the double doors for the select few to come in. I leaned across the threshold, watching the sun move slowly towards the horizon setting off dark red and orange rays across the city.
 
“LOOK!” a person below pointed to the sunset and I couldn't help but smile as I exhaled the last bit of smoke.
 
“Amber made a bet. That’s it,” I inhaled deeply, exhaling once more to see the smoke lift up into the growing night sky. Shoving my foot between the supporting beams of the thing holding me.
 
A scoff cut off my moment as I turned to see her, arms crossed with a straight face, “well no . About what? What girl?”
 
“If I told you, it would ruin the bet. Maybe after tonight,” I chuckled as I leaned back over the  only thing keeping me from falling from the fifty foot drop.
 
“OH LOOK IT’S HYOYEON!” A girl shouted from below waving up to me. I gave a quick wave and smiled before putting my cigarette into the ashtray. Well now my mood is ruined.
 
End of Flashback
 
I rolled over, hugging the pillow I had just used getting a whiff of someone else. I opened my eyes wide, noticing I was inside a glass room engulfed in a white bed. Well this is definitely not my apartment, where am I? I sat up quickly feeling a deep pain spread up through my back into my head. Ahh the harshness of a hangover, but what did I- My thoughts were cut off as the tan girl entered the room.
 
“Ahh, you’re awake. Your breakfast is on the table,” She said while pointing to a clean white table set up outside of the room.
 
“Where.. am I? Did something...” I asked suspiciously noticing my uniform on the floor.
 
“Uhh.. we’re at my apartment, and to tell you the truth. After drinking last night with everyone I don't know what happened..” her head hung low as she sat next to me. I looked down to notice my undergarments still on. I wouldn't mind doing Yuri but, I don't know. it's one of those weird vibes that you get that just tell you that you shouldn't do that.
 
 
"Is it too sudden to ask for some clothes or if my bag is ar-" she cut me off again throwing a shirt and pair of shorts at me. Man this girl never let's me finish my sentences.
 
"No worries, and you don't have to give that back. I'm going to check my security cameras if something happened last night," Yuri coldly said as she exited the room. I quickly changed and ran after her.
 
"Do you hate me..? Did you get me drunk to spill my bet?" I asked before sitting at the dining table.
 
"Why would I hate you? You only got drunk with me last night and we still don't know what happened.." She mumbled softly as she began feeding herself.
 
I chuckled at the obvious answer, "why don't you just say it? I just don't understand why."
 
"Well, I now have a secret," she smirked before the door opened with a hungover princess wearing large sunglasses making her way to the table.
 
"I smell food, Yul can I have some?" The princess asked walking unsteadily towards us.
 
"Of course you can have some Jessica," I said noticing her stop at the steps.
 
"Hyo.. What are you doing here?" She looked at my outfit then at Yuri who seemed to be blushing. I guess she doesn't hate me.
 
"Yuri and I had a sleepover, since you and I couldn't go on our date," I replied while playing with the fruit on my plate. Jessica raised an eyebrow, removing her glasses which revealed an unsettling stare towards Yuri.
 
"Sica, it's not what you think! We just slept.. I think.." Yuri whispered the last part, but the princess got it alright.
 
"YOU THINK?! Did you do my girl-" Jessica took a deep breath, "nevermind.. She isn't mine anyways. But how can you do that?" 
 
Do these two even notice me here? I stood up, "I'm going to the bathroom.."
 
"Wae? You are in trouble too, it's time for our date," a frustrated princess yelled at me from afar.
 
"Well, nature is calling. If you want the date in the bathroom, come join me," I smirked as I walked into the bathroom, pulling my shorts off for the fine release. The door burst open with Jessica at the door.
 
"You.. Why do you have to lead me on?" She asked seriously as I quickly covered myself. Why am I even covering up? A lot of people have seen me.
 
"I'm not trying to, the last thing I remember last night was you.. You with Yuri and I kept drinking then I woke up in Yuri's bed with my clothes off. I never really fully got a story out of her," I replied softly wiping myself as discreetly as I could. I flushed the toilet and started for the sink.
 
"With Yuri..? I thought I was with you..? Wait. Does that mean?" Her eyes widened as she ran back to the table letting me wash my hands in peace. I quickly walked back to see Jessica behind Yuri standing still, staring intently as if she was pondering what to do next.
 
"Yuri, I'm taking Jessica out so.. Thank you... for everything," I pulled Jessica into the glass room and picked up my clothes shoving them into her hands and walking back out the door with my shoes. I turned back to see her staring off into the distance. Ahhh.. Not again.
 
I noticed her car parked crookedly outside,grinning at her driving skills while still hungover.
 
"Give me the keys," I said shaking her. Her eyes still glued to nowhere I kissed her lips.
 
"The keys. Please?" I said while pulling back.
 
"Uh.. Yeah.. Hyo.." She stuttered as she handed me the keys.
 
"Ani.. We're going to pick up my car. Princess.." I turned to look at her before pulling her to her car.
 
"Hmm?" She pulled open the door, trying to hide her blush against the frame. I smiled,maybe a little too giddily.
 
"You need to learn how to park," I chuckled as I entered the car to feel warmth against my hand.
 
"Shhh-," I turned just in time to capture her lips.
 
"Jessica.. I have thought a lot about this, I.. This date today. Lets make it official," I trailed off thinking about if I made the correct decision. Rubbing my neck I turned back towards the front and drove back to work to see my car the same place I left it.
 
"Hyo.. What do you mean by official?" The princess asked as I was about to leave her car. I walked out and back around the car to open her door before kneeling to the ground.
 
"I know that I'm known for being a player, and never having a stable relationship but, Jessica Jung. Will you be with me, not just as a friend but as my girlfriend? I know this is a horrible way to ask, I smell, I'm wearing someone else's clothes and I sure as hell don't know what I did last night bu-" before I could continue a weight pulled me back into the ground. I opened my eyes to see the princess on top of me with a large grin.
 
"I never thought you would ask... Yes.. I will," her lips touched mine just as easy as they did before. I felt something different from this princess and I wish to feel this again. No not just the warmth from a kiss, the usual wet excited feeling you get before great . This was something that I have never felt before, and it's coming all from this princess.
 

I know.. I know.. Ugh my horrible writing. Anywho. Thankyou for reading! And for hyosic to be together hallelujah !

-Kai

comment.vote.subscribe.yell at me.