The Not So Successful Scandal

Finally Falling For You

Shin hye pov: My sister confronted me about the argument between me and yonghwa. She claimed that her and yonghwa was an item now and that i should just move on. Besides that she called me hideous and will never be with a guy like him. I heard those words before so it didn't hurt me as much. Just the part where yonghwa called me that nasty word. Now im debating if I should go to their fan signing today. Maybe I could finally get that autograph from yonghwa....Maybe!

Min young pov: Today is my soon to be boyfriends fan signing and i can't wait. I knew he didn't mean to cancel on our date last time so im giving him another chance to prove his true feelings for me. I mean look at me who wouldn't want to be with me?? I'm beautiful.

HYUNG!!! HURRY UP WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW OR MANAGER HAN WILL SKIN US!!! ~ Jonghyun

Yonghwa: How long will this fan meeting take?? I'm exhausted and I'm not in the mood to hear desperate girls scream my name and beg for me to love them back .* he put on his shades and opened up the car door and hopped in. Upon arriving yonghwa saw the screaming fans and got irritated.*

Minhyuk:WOAH!! Do you think min young would come today?? I saw her yesterday.

Yonghwa: Who cares?? *he opened the door and stepped out. Once the girls saw his shoes they went crazy and tried to touch him when the C.N Blue guards blocked them. At an instant the girls backed away and awe at something that yonghwa didn't notice. At the corner min young was walking towards him with the wind blowing her hair. He watched as minhyuk stepped out and waved at her to be completely ignored.*

Min young: Oppa..You missed me?? *grabbed onto his arm and waved at the cameras and the screaming fans. One reporter broke through and asked the two some questions*

Reporter xioyu: Excuse me Mr. Jung but is this your girlfriend??

Yonghwa: *looked at min young and pry her arms off of him* Aniya...I'm single.I have no room in my life for relationships. *he tries to walk in to the arena hall when min young grabbed him again and faced the reporter*

Min young: Me and yonghwa are almost in a relationship. If it's not already obvious i am very interested in him and WE WILL be dating soon. *she turned yonghwa to face her and she hugged him hoping he will hear what she has to say*

yonghwa: (whispers) yahh what do you think your doing?

Min young: If you haven't realize yong...i always get what i want. For canceling our date i forgive you but yong oppa don't play hard to get. You will fall for me just like i fell for you?? You understand that right??

yonghwa: If you create a scandal i will not see you again....do we understand each other?? *he pushed her off him and made his way to the hall for the fan signing. He walked by the screaming girls into the hall with the rest of C.N. Blue members when he pumped into shin hye.*

AHHHH...AISH!! YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES??!! ~Yonghwa

shin hye:*grabbed her head in aching pain and faced her accuser*  ME??YOU PUMP~ her words cut off as she saw who had pumped into her at that very moment. OHH!! Miahne chincha miahne i wasn't lookin~

yonghwa: Why are you here?? *he asked cruely*

shin hye: Mwo?? This is a fan signing right?? and I'm a fan.

Jonghyun: Ahh your first in line??

NO I AM!!!~ min young walked into the hall and stared at her sister who wore a short white dress with jean shorts and her sneakers* YAHH SHIN AH DON'T YOU HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE??

Minhyuk: ohh unni. *runs up to her* I was hoping you would come.

shin hye: I don't have anywhere to go grandpa and grandma said they have to business today and i didn't  want to be home alone.

Jonghyun: ahh shin hye..I bought back your teddy bear. hyung refused to sign it but we all signed it. *referring to the three hyungs except yonghwa*

shin hye: *looks over to yonghwa who was now sitting in a chair next to min young* uhhh ahem yong....jung...yonghwa..ssi *she stutters when yonghwa looked up and took off his shades revealing the same accusing eyes she looked into the day of the concert*

yonghwa: what??

shin hye: si- sign...please??

yonghwa: MWO?? Why would i sign your stuff?? *he stood up and tried to walk away when he felt something soft hit his back. He turned around slowly to see a crying girl and a teddy bear in front of his shoes*

shin hye: MWO??!! why would you sign my stuff?? because i'm A FAN. *she turned her back and ran out the hall doors into the echoes of screaming girl fans. They stopped and looked her way to laugh and then continue to scream for their favorite and hottest band. The doors open and the fan filed in for the signing to see yonghwa sitting next to min young*

The signing went on until  six in the afternoon and the boys packed up to leave when the reporters were still outside waiting for the next juicy story. Yonghwa stared over to jonghyun who was holding on to the bear that "hideous girl" yonghwa would call her threw at him. He got up and snatched the bear from his hands and grabbed a pen and signed it. He threw the bear to min young after he signed.

yonghwa: give that to your hideous sister when you get back. *he walked off ready to head out the doors when min young wrapped her arms around his waist and he could not believe how fast the paparazzi cameras were flashing. He forcefully remove her hands and walked through the door.He was quickly attacked by questions from the paparazzi. He hopped in the car and soon was off to their condo to relax.*

Jonghyun: hyung don't you think you would be in a scandal with min young??

yonghwa: Who cares??

Minhyuk: *looks over to his hyung with jealousy* Didn't Manager Han say he hates scandal??

Jungshin: yeah i mean min young is pretty but still it's a scandal and it may ruin your image. or worse hyung...you could lose fans if you have a girlfriend.

YAHH!!! DID I SAY SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND?? ~yonghwa said in a serious and angry tone

Jonghyun: I think you should give her a chance.

Minhyuk: MWO?? hyung you know i like her.

Jungshin: who cares if you like her?? She likes hyung and thats it.

yonghwa: If i hear her name again I would stop this car and you guys will walk home...ARASSO??

Jungshin: dehh.

Jonghyun: Dehh

Minhyuk:dehh hyung...but that was nice what you did for shin hye. I feel bad for her.

Yonghwa:AISHH YAHH!!WHAT DID I SAY??

Minhyuk: you said not to say beautiful y gorgeous godess name...I'm saying hideous bucktooth overbite duckling face's name.

jungshin: YAHH SHUT UP!!! SHIN HYE...THAT'S HER NAME...NOT ANYTHING ELSE BUT SHIN HYE. *he told the driver to pull over and hopped off* I'll walk the rest of the way back don't worry about me *he turned his back and walked off while the other boys drove off*

Minhyuk: I wonder what got into him.

Jonghyun: Maybe he remembers who shin hye is now.

Minhyuk: i still don't understand why min young is beautiful and shin hye is just...not pretty.

yonghwa:STOP THE CAR!!! *he got off and slammed the door to prove he was completely and utterly irritated with the two*

yonghwa pov: shin hye is this min young is this...SHUT UP!!! If i could forget those names i could but that girl..that hideous girl thinks she can throw things at me?? First she threw herself at me and then her teddy bear?? I should have burned that thing. It's as hideous as she is. And Jungshin?? why would he get offended if they call her ugly?? does it matter?? at the end of the day she is hideous and that's the truth she has to learn. And min young?? I don't care if you look pretty or whatever but trying to create a scandal with me will not work out for you..as you can see love doesn't exist for me.

Manager Han:yonghwa i set up an interview with you tomorrow morning with seoul news you would be interviewing together with girls generation seohyun.

yonghwa: Why??

Manager Han: So you could clear this scandal up. Have you seen the news?? They're saying that you and min young are the worst couple to ever be and that you yonghwa should have better taste than that. *he bid his goodbyes to the guys and walked out the door leaving the four members to stare at each other*

minhyuk: hyung do you think min young gave shin hye the bear??

yonghwa: I don't care if she gave it or not im not interested in other peoples business. i'll be leaving first. I need my sleep goodnight*

Hi this Moon Chae won and today we have world famous leader of C. N. Blue yonghwa "man who can't be moved and the maknae of girls generation Seohyun. We would like to welcome these guys on to our show. This would be the first time we held a double interview for the most famous stars out their. So yonghwa we hear that you are in a current relationship with a girl name min young is that true or so false??

yonghwa: that would be false times ten thousand i am not interested in any girls at the moment. I like my life the way it is and I don't need the distraction while im living my dream.

Chae won: and who is min young to you??

yonghwa: A crazy fan who thinks she has a shot with me. *he said earning a few laughs from the crowd*

Chae won: Seohyun you look lovely today. What do you think about yonghwa??

Seohyun:I think he is very handsome and I could understand why that fan would want to have a scandal with him. *she smiles at yonghwa and he ignored it*

Chae won: Seohyun who in C.N. Blue is the most handsome to you??

Seohyun: yonghwa of course. His voice is the most charming and his eyes filled with emotions and i Feel what his trying to say through his lyrics.

Chae won: aigoo you are soo sweet. Yonghwa In girls generations who do you fine the most that would fit your ideal type??

yonghwa: None of them. Like i said i haven't had time to look at any girls. And if i was close to a woman that it would be my mother. Other than that girls and love is something i don't want to find or would be finding anytime soon.

Chae won: Well that's all the time we have today thank you for watching us goodbye. ahh yonghwa, seohyun thank you for the great show today. *she walked away leaving the two alone to talk when yonghwa got up and bowed to seohyun respectfully before walking off*

seohyun: oppa hold on a moment..the cameras are off now..Could you tell me who your ideal type is??

yonghwa: Like i said...I don't want or need a girl. I don't like anyone...and if you think i would look at you then your wrong. Your not different from any other girl who wants my attention. Might as well quit SNSD and become my full time fan. They would love to have you.*he walked off leaving seohyun speechless and angry.

Yonghwa pov: I walked out feeling irritated with the interview when he saw a punch of girls waiting outside. Once they saw me i ran like my life depend on it. They were faster and my legs were giving out. I turned around a store when i head pump into someone and we both tumbled on to each other.I looked down to whoever was underneath me and saw something hideous. I knew right then and there who i pumped into...HER..THE HIDEOUS GIRL!!

shin hye: ahhh aishh *she pushed whoever was on top of her off and was ready for the yell that would kill everyone when she saw the girls running towards her and a yonghwa laying on his back. She didn't even think it through when she grabbed his hand and helped him up. She ran ahead while pulling him along and when she saw a music store she ran in and pulled him along. She watched as the girls passed the store to release yonghwas hand*

yonghwa: yahh don't you watch were your going?? *he grabbed his head and gave her a dirty look*

shin hye: Are you trying to say thank you??

yonghwa:Mwo?? If it wasn't for you my head wouldn't be aching in pain.

shin hye: If it wasn't for me you would be crushed by millions of girls...so you should thank me and then apologize for pumping into me.

yonghwa: Mwo?? yahh i signed your stupid bear so you should be thanking me!!

shin hye: You never signed the stupid bear only your band members did you jerk.

yonghwa: yahh hideous!!! I gave that stupid bear to your sister to give to you after I SIGNED IT!!!

shin hye: ohh well i didn't get it and i doubt you sign it..so just apologize and thank me!!!

yonghwa: *reaches in his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He took out two hundred dollars and handed it to shin hye* Here

shin hye: What's that for??

yonghwa: For you...so you could cut your acting.. i know your after my money so quit pretending like your interested in me when we both know your just interested in the money. *he looked into shin hyes eyes and saw that she was at the urge of crying or sobbing maybe both* yahh take the money. *she walked past him out the door leaving him alone and he heard what she said loud and clear*

YONGHWA IS HIDING IN THE MUSIC STORE GIRLS!!!~ shin hye yelled making sure the fan girls would hear her. To her luck the girls ran past her and filed into the music room were yonghwa was trapped*

yonghwa: *watches the girl in terror and watches as shin hye stuck her tongue out at him from outside the store window* AISHH YAHH!!

By the time yonghwa got him his clothes were near shreds and his hyungs all rolled over and laughed when he told them what had happen. When his hyungs laughed yonghwa send them to their rooms where they continue to laugh at the story. On the other hand shin hye got home smiling a sad smile when min young blocked her way.

min young: something good happen??

shin hye: ahh...yonghwa...did he sign my teddy bear??

min young: ahahahaha do you honestly think yonghwa cares about your stupid bear?? He threw it away and he told me to tell you to never show up at a concert or fan meeting of theirs..Do you understand??

shin hye: *looked up to her sister and gave her a smile* really because he told me not too long ago that he signed it and gave it to you to give back to me.

min young: YOU WERE WITH HIM??!!! I told you not to go near him because he was mine.

shin hye: But we both watched the interview and he said he doesn't want anyone...especially you. *she gave her another one of her bucktooth smile and went to her room where she laughed her head off thinking about the story and the face yonghwa had when she bought back his fans.

shin hye pov: Jerk that's what you get. After i basically told you i wasn't a gold digger you try to pay me money?? Remember this next time you want to make me angry. And for my teddy bear i don't know which story to believe. My sisters or yonghwa. I know yonghwa hate me but i also know his honest and if he told me he sign my teddy bear then the culprit who is lying would have to be min young.

Yonghwa pov: Aishh YAHH why do i always pump into her...She will pay..I was attacked by so many girls today all thank to hideous girl and to think i signed her dumb teddy bear. I should have kept that teddy bear so i could light it on fire in front of her and then roast my marshmellows while it burns.

min young pov: so i threw her dumb teddy bear away??  who cares.. not me. I just didn't want her to think yonghwa has feelings just because he signed that ugly teddy bear anyways..who knows maybe it found a new family in the dumbsters??

Jonghyun pov: I walked by the trash and found the teddy bear with all of our signatures on it. I recognized it was shin hye's when i saw min young threw it in. I grabbed the teddy bear hoping i would see shin hye again so i could personally hand it to her myself. I also made a deal with a devil also..I told her sister that if i help her get yonghwa that she will be nicer to shin hye. I don't know but something about her makes me pity her so much. This would be the beginning of a friendship.

 

 

Enjoy the chapter :)