A different Person

Finally Falling For You

Shin hye pov: The months almost over since i flew back to korea with my parents. My mom scheduled to get my braces removed. Ever since they were removed i smiled more not alot of people laugh at me. I still can't forget about yonghwa dating my sister...i mean it's on almost every channel i watch. My mom also decided to trim my eye brows to make me look more presentable she would say but i knew she meant well. After all the best kind of beauty is natural beauty . I enjoyed my summer so much since i transformed into a different person. Everything of me changed except my heart and my feelings they still belong to yonghwa but on the bright side my cast has been removed. After talking with my parents they decided to send me back to my grandparents for the rest of the remaining summer. I got immediately upset and tried to explain to them i have no intentions of going there. Their answer was to buy my ticket and send me off. Now i'm in beijing waiting for my grandparents....AGAIN!! Thanks alot mom and dad.

 

 Yonghwa: aishh finally a break from her. *referring to min young*

jonghyun: hyung are you really that happy?

yonghwa: dehh...i wanted her to leave long time ago..

Minhyuk:heh...hyung your mean..but where exactly is she going??

yonghwa: back to korea.

Jungshin: does that mean she would be going back to where shin hye is at?? It's been almost two months since she left..i wonder if she is okay.

yonghwa:Who cares as long as min young is gone im happy. *looked over to see min young walking out the restroom and pretended to be happy* You should go now.

min young: dehh oppa thanks for seeing me off guys...yong oppa walk me to the gate. *once at the gate she pulled him close to her and whispered into his ear* See dating me is not that bad.

yonghwa: just leave already. *he dropped her luggage and walked back down the escalators to his hyungs. They found a mini cafe in the airport and made their way towards a table when jungshin spotted a table near the window. He ran towards the table and look up to see a girl wearing shades listening to music. He quickly sat down and his hyungs joined. Yonghwa sat next to jungshin and minhyuk and jonghyun was on the other side.

Jungshin: Hyung no matter how i look at her she looks familiar to me.

yonghwa: mwo?? *he looked up also just in time for the girl to remove her glasses and locked eyes with him. he watched as her eyes grew bigger and she quickly put her shades back on hid her face. * Hmm go ask her for her name if your interested.

jungshin: im not interested but..i feel i know her from somewhere.

jonghyun: You whimp ill go ask for her name. * He stood up and made his way to the girls table. He smiled down at her* Hi im jonghyun. *he watched as she collect her stuff and ran out of his sight and his hyungs leaving them suspicious. made his way back to his hyungs* I wonder what that was about.

Jungshin: i think i know her..i just can't put my finger on who.

Shin hye pov: AHHHHHHH!!! I ran out of the airport and saw my grandpa..he looked over to me and smile. Im glad my grandparents are the only one who can look straight at me and recognize me. They decided to treat me to ice cream but they got called into office so they left me at the ice cream parlor ALONE..but it was still okay...that was until i saw them....MY ENEMIES... the boys i try to ignore. I try to sneak out the door when they came in but minhyuk got me off guard when he yelled "airport unni". I turned around and removed my shades and stared at all of them with nervousness.

Jungshin: Hi...have we met before??

Jonghyun: your pretty

minhyuk: whats your name?

yonghwa: Can you move out of the way im trying to order my ice cream.

Shin hye: Jerk

yonghwa: what was that??*he stared down at her and recognized her eyes but couldn't remember who it belongs to*

shin hye: ahh...my name....is...Shin hyorin

minhyuk: SHin hyorin?? That's a weird name...are you leaving?

shin hye: Ahh dehh...i have somewhere to go.

jonghyun: Where??

shin hye:To the beach.

Jungshin: omo that's weird that's where were going..we could go together.

Shin hye: ahh..dehh *she turned her back to the boys and scolded herself for not coming up with a better lie* nehh should we go now??

The boys and shin hye made their way to the beach when shin hye felt yonghwa and jungshins eyes on her. She looked back at them and they immediately turned away from her. The boys decided to play volleyball and yonghwa kept hitting the ball down on shin hye's face. He would always laugh after he spike the ball straight to her face and his hyungs would always scold him for being mean to shin hye. When they took a break jungshin scooted closer to shin hye while he stared into her eyes and then it happend.

BAM!!!!! *shin hye jumped up scared while jungshin stared into her eyes with a huge smile on his face*

Jungshin: shin hye....its you right?

shin hye: *slapped him on the arm* You almost made me pee myself...how did you know anyways?

jungshin: your eyes....they are the prettiest ones i've seen so far.

shin hye: mwo...chincha?

jungshin: What happen to you?

shin hye: after flying back with my parents my mom was embarrassed to be seen with me so she removed my braces and fixed my brows. I thought i was pretty hot before don't you think?

jungshin: MWO??MUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!YOU WERE HIDEOUS...*he laughed harder when shin hye attacked him and hopped on to his back and demanded a piggy back ride*

Shin hye: kaja...oppa go go..*He pushed her off him and ran off with her chasing him. The other boys decided to go swimming while shin hye was still with jungshin smiling and laughing having the best time of her life when yonghwa came over and picked her up. *YAHH YAHH DON'T DON'T  *she begged him but it was no use she was up in the air and into the water in three seconds. She got up and smiled up to the boys when yonghwa locked eyes with her again*

yonghwa: Who are you exactly?*he whispered to himself. He walked towards the water next to shin hye and realize her scooting away from him. He grabbed her and they both fell in to the water with him on top. She pushed him off quickly and ran out of the water quickly over to jungshin who wrapped her in a towel*

shin hye: i think i should go.*She try to walk away when she turned around to look at jungshin again* Remember that time when we skipped school to come to the beach and we both drowned if it wasn't for teacher myung?? Your parents were really furious with the both of us and we couldn't see each other for two weeks??

jungshin:*looked away from shin hyes sad eyes* aniya i don't remember...i called my mom to ask about you...she said she really missed you shin. *he went up and wrapped his arms around her and then watch her walk away feeling guilty for not remembering about their friendship.*

yonghwa: where did umm shin hyorin go?

jungshin: ahh she went home. *he went to join his other hyungs in the water while yonghwa tries to find shin hye*

Shin hye pov: I made my way towards the bus stop to wait for the bus when someone came and sat beside me.I looked up see yonghwa sitting there. Every now and then he would scoot closer to me and i would try my best to scoot further away from him. It would have worked also if i didn't scoot so far i landed on my on the hard cold concrete. I gave him a dirty look when he returned the favor he scooted so close to me the wetness from his hair dripped on to me.*

yonghwa: What's it like?

shin hye: mwo?

Yonghwa: being stupid.

shin hye: yahh im very smart. f

yonghwa: then tell me shin hyorin.....why are you lying about who you really are?

shin hye:whaaat?? You don-

yonghwa: Shin hye i know already.

shin hye: *give him her best dirty look and stuck her tongue out at him* How did you find out?

yonghwa: Because nothing good happens to me when your around.

shin hye: maybe your just bad luck.

yonghwa: *look over to her and smile* I know why you came back.

shin hye: Wehh??

yonghwa: TO BE MY SLAVE *he gave her his toothy grin* you start tomorrow..no exeption. *he turned his back to her and then added something he knew would made him mad* And shin hye?? your still hideous. *with that he walked off leaving her angrier than ever*

shin hye pov: mwo?? hideous..ill have you know yonghwa that so many men want me..and slave pshh you must be the stupid one for thinking i'm going to be your slave have your stupid girlfriend be your stupid slave.

 

Alert: i wont be updating tomorrow.