Worst Slave Ever

Finally Falling For You

Yonghwa pov: I went back to the hospital where shin hye was at before she flew back to korea. I asked the nurse up front for shin hye's information...well at least where she lives. She asked me who am I to shin hye and i would gladly say that shin hye has a handsome brother that would be me. She gave me her adress that was in korea and then the adress min young wrote has to be the grandparents. I quickly wrote down the adress and headed over to shin hye's place...after all she is my slave.

Shin hye pov: I woke up bright and happy as usual when someone rang the door bell. I quickly brushed my hair and walked down the stairs to open the door when i found the note my grandparents left. The door rang again irritating me and just as i thought today was going to be a great day i opened the door to HIM....THE ENEMY. As soon as i saw him i shut the door and backed away but he kept ringing the door bell annoying me even more. So much for a great day.

Yonghwa: As my slave i demand you to open the door.

Shin hye: shireo...go away.

Yonghwa: yahh...open the door or else.

Shin hye: or else what?

Yonghwa: I would uhh.. umm...Just open the door your my slave you should obey what your master tell you to do. *he waited impatiently by the door when he heard the locks turn and the door opened. He pushed the door all the way open and walked right in.*

Shin hye: yahh...I didn't say you could come in!

yonghwa: I'm you're master and you're my slave so don't tell me what to do. Here put this on. *he handed her a uniform and shin hye dropped it to the floor*

Shin hye: What's this suppose to be?

yonghwa: You're slave uniform.

Shin hye:MWO?? i never said i was going to be you're slave.

yonghwa: Well you read the note right?? It clearly said that if you hideous girl healed then you will become my slave to repay me for paying your hospital bills. *he flashed his toothy grin at her and she threw the slave uniform at his face*

Shin hye: I would return the money you paid at the hospital...so i don't have to be your slave.

yonghwa: YAHH JUST BE MY SLAVE!!

shin hye: why should i be you're slave if anything you should be MY SLAVE!!

yonghwa: aishh yahh...i didn't come here to argue...wear the uniform and come with me.

shin hye: shireo...you can leave now thank you for coming but i don't want to be anyone slave epecially you're slave. *she pushed him towards the door when he turned around and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder and carrying her out closing the door behind him. She kicked and struggled for him to let go but he was stronger. He put her in his car and handcuffed her to the inside door handle. *

yonghwa: Let's get something straight...your my slave now okay? You must answer to me as master. You are my slave only so don't do anything for my other hyungs...your MY SLAVE. arraso??

shin hye:*used her other hand to slap and pull his hair* yahh this is kidnapping!!

yonghwa: AISHH STOP PULLING MY HAIR IM DRIVING!! *he slapped at her hand and they both started slapping and pulling each others hair. He pulled over and yelled at her.* Stop abusing me!! Can't you see i'm driving?..once we get to my condo then we could settle this okay? *he pulled out to the road again glad that shin hye was calmer now. He sneaked a look over to her and she was pouting and talking to herself. He laughed to himself and swerved the car making her hit her head on the side window*

shin hye: YAHH!!!*she grabbed on to her forehead but didn't slap or hit yonghwa she waited patiently until he pulled up to his house. He came to her side and threw her over his shoulder again. When they entered the house his hyungs all looked up from the couch and watch as yonghwa put shin hye on the floor this time her hands were handcuffed together.

Jonghyun:*stood up from the couch and stared at yonghwa* Hyung why did you bring shin hyorin here?

Jungshin: ahh shin ahh...wehh what happen?? *he looked at her on the floor pouting and smiled*

Minhyuk: ohh shin hyorin...Hyung why is she handcuffed?

Yonghwa:This is my slave.

Jonghyun: MWO!! yahh are you insane? We just met her yesterday...you can't just bring her here and handcuff her...that's kidnapping.

yonghwa: heh...you still don't know who this is?*he grabbed shin hye face and stared into her eyes making her blush* Look closely to her hyung...

Minhyuk:*walked to where shin hye was at and he locked eyes with her and then it hit him* OMO IT CAN'T BE!! You're Miley Cyrus!!!

Yonghwa:*got up and slap the back of his head* Yes hyung it's miley cyrus...the asian miley cyrus!!!

Jonghyun: is it nikki minaj? *this time everyone gave him a dirty except for shin hye who started laughing because of his answer and then he realized it. * Shin hye?

Shin hye: ahahah uhh dehh haha...*she looked up at him and smile*

Minhyuk: shin hye unni?? It can't be...you're pretty...shin hye was...uhhh

yonghwa: hideous ugly bucktooth unibrow...yeah that was her.*he pointed down to shin hye and she stuck her tongue out at him*

Minhyuk: hyung...Why is she you're slave?

yonghwa: because...After i paid her hospital fees i told her if she ever want to repay me back then she would have to be my slave.

jonghyun: then why is she handcuffed?

yonghwa: because my slave is being bad...i'm trying to teach her a lesson. *he twirled the key around his finger and looked down to shin hye* Are you ready for me to remove those from her hands? *referring to the handcuffs*

shin hye:*smiles up at him* Dehh...master *she said through clenched teeth.*

yonghwa: *reached down to removed the handcuffs when shin hye got up and tackled him to the floor slapping and hitting him while his hyungs laugh.* yahh as you're master i demand you to stop.

shin hye: as my master? Psh in your dreams..*she got off him and headed towards their door when yonghwa grabbed her and lead her towards his room. Once they arrived he shoved her in there and locked the doors. He put his ear to the door and hear her scream and complain.*

yonghwa:*walked back down to where his hyungs are at and smiled at them* That would teach her. Ahh and for shin hye she is my slave only.

Jonghyun: mwo? You won't share?

yonghwa: aniya she is my slave...find your own. Ahh manager han said you guys have interviews today at one today is that right?

jungshin: dehh hyung...you don't have to come because today is you're off day...since you don't have to go you could clean around the house while were gone. *he stood up and went to yonghwas room and stood outside the door to say goodbye to shin hye* bye shin ah.

shin hye: jungshin??..yahh where are you going? *she put her ear next to the door but he was already gone*

Jonghyun: bye hyung...and go easy on shin hye. She will burn down the house with you in it.

minhyuk: dehh hyung...she's the first girl who layed her hands on you...violently!! bye hyung...remember clean the house okay?? *they all headed out the door and yonghwa went up to his room and sat outside his door*

Shin hye pov: omo!! I was looking around yonghwa's room and he had it...the teddy bear...my teddy bear i left at the airport.He kept it this whole time?I remembered the reason why i left here in beijing...to forget him. I grabbed on to my teddy bear and hugged it when yonghwa walked in and saw me.

Shin hye:why do you have this?*referring to her bear*

yonghwa:uhh well umm...*he came in and snatched it from her hands*  aishh that jonghyun keeps putting stuff in my room. He threw the bear outside his door and grabbed shin hye's arm* I want you to clean our condo.

shin hye: mwo?? clean it yourself.

yonghwa: ahem...you're the slave and i'm the master. The master call the orders and the slave does them...you understand? *He went to the supply closet to get a mop and handed it to her* Here...you can clean now...after your done report to me.. Ill be in the studio writing a new song. *he went back upstairs when shin hye started cleaning the living room of the condo. He went up to where he threw the bear and placed it back in his room and then locked his room. He looked down to see shin hye was moping the floors and wiping down the tables. She slipped and fell on her making him laugh. *

The two got separated. Shin hye moving over to clean the filthy kitchen and yonghwa working hard to write another hit single for their new album coming out. Every now and then he would sneak over to see if shin hye is really cleaning. He watched as she clean the kitchen and make faces every now and then making him laugh again. When she was finished he watched as she made her way up the stairs to the music room so he ran back and threw lyrics on the floor to make it seem like he was actually writing lyrics.He sat back in his chair and grab his guitar waiting for shin hye to come in.

 

 

Shin hye:*gave him a dirty look when she entered* I'm going home.

yonghwa: Did i say?? You could go home?

Shin hye: uhhh...well i finish cleaning you're house!! *they locked eyes to see who would turn away first and yonghwa lost.*

yonghwa: I'm thirsty.

shin hye: drink your saliva then.

yonghwa: No i believe the answer is "yes master yong". Go get me a drink.

shin hye: Get it yourself. *she turned to leave but yonghwa came up behind her and grab her wrist*

yonghwa: Yahh slave...drink now!

shin hye:*forced her hand away from his hold* FINE!! She walked out the door into their kitchen and grabbed a water for the master. She made her way back to yonghwa and handed him his water but he refused*

yonghwa: I don't want water.

shin hye: MWO?? you said you were thirsty so drink!

yonghwa: shireo...I want juice.

shin hye: Get it yourself then!!

yonghwa: yahh!! Juice now.

Shin hye:* threw the water at him hoping it would hit his face but he caught it just in time. She walked back to the kitchen and poured him orange juice. She made her way to him again to have him refuse again.*

yonghwa: I don't want that.

shin hye: MWO!!*she asked through clenched teeth* YOU ASKED FOR JUICE AND OH LOOK THIS IN HERE IS JUICE NOW DRINK!! *she handed him the cup but he refused*

yonghwa: shireo...i don't like orange juice..

shin hye: you asked for juice and i bought it so here.

yonghwa: *smirked up at her making her madder* I asked for juice yes...but i didn't ask for orange juice. Go grab me juice...and before you leave let me finish...grab me apple juice.

shin hye:Dehh master yong!! *she walked out the doors into the kitchen and grabbed the apple juice..While she was preparing his drink her eyes looked over to see a salt shaker. She smiled to herself and poured ALOT of salt into the juice smiling to herself. once she returned to the music room she handed the drink to yonghwa who handed it back to her.* WHAT NOW?!

Yonghwa: I want ice in my drink.

shin hye: then you should have said so before i went to get your drink!!

yonghwa:ahem...what did we talk about?

shin hye: yes master yong!! *she walked out of the room yet again and dropped ice into his drink. She looked up to the shelves and wonder what she should do to his drink. Her eyes met the salt shaker and again and without hesitation she pour the salt into his drink again and then stir so it would mix. She made her way to yonghwa and handed him the drink. He bought the drink up to his lips and then stop*

yonghwa: Here slave...you must be thirsty also. *he handed her back the apple juice*

shin hye: ahh aniya...it's you'res master yong. *she waited for him to drink the juice when he offered her again to drink first* aniya...im fine..your the one that's thirsty master yong.

yonghwa: ahh dehh?*he took a sip from the juice and smiled.* Mhmm tastes good but it's a bit sweet.

shin hye: WAHH?? *she snatched the drink from yonghwa's hands and took a drink from it. Once the juice entered she spit it right out onto yonghwa's face.* YOU LIE...IT'S SALTY!!

yonghwa: *still laughing from her reaction* I know..i smelled the salt so i pretended to take a sip and that's when you tasted it yourself* Now go get me an apple juice....without the salt.

shin hye: dehh...*she walked out and grabbed the apple juice and scolding herself for ruining her own plan* Here, Could i go home now?

yonghwa: aniya. It's still 5:30...go fix me dinner.

shin hye: mwo? I can't cook that well unless you want to die then you might as well cook by yourself.

yonghwa: fine...your worthless anyways. Sit here and don't touch anything.. Ill go fix myself dinner. *he walked out the music room leaving shin hye alone*

yonghwa pov: Wahh?? Can't cook...what kind of girl can't cook?? Aishh she is worthless. I made my way to the kitchen and saw the salt shaker. It was empty. She used the whole thing in my drink. I got out eggs and cheese to make omelettes when my hyungs walked in. I told them the slave was in the music room and they all ran up the stairs very quickly. After a few while junghsin came downstairs to announced something to me i couldn't believe.

Shin hye pov: I walked over to where the piano was at and wondered who in C. N. Blue could play the piano..and then i remember they are all talented and that probably all of them could play the piano. I sat down on the bench and played a song me and jungshin use to sing together. I started singing "The wind blows" when the boys walked in. I locked eyes with jungshin hoping he would remember this song but he ran in and then left. Minhyuk and Jonghyun walked in as i continue to play. I didn't realize my tears were running down my cheeks when i finished the song and yonghwa was at the door with the others still staring at me. I collected my stuff and walked past them to look at jungshin with tears still in my eyes. I push past him and he stopped me.

 

 

 

Jungshin:yahh shin ah...Why didn't you tell you sing?

Minhyuk: nehh...shin you were great.

Jonghyun:Shin...that song was really good...what's it called?

yonghwa: YAHH I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING!!

Shin hye: I should head home. *she walked down the stairs when she felt someones grip around her wrist. She turned to look up at jungshin not yonghwa who grabbed her wrist* Oppa.

jungshin: The wind blows.....

shin hye: Mwo?

Jungshin: the song...the wind blows....How did you know that song?

shin hye: *gently removed his grip on her to face him* It's our song. Our last song. *she walked out their door leaving jungshin frozen on the stair case.He looked up to see yonghwa head out the door after shin hye*

Jonghyun: that song is very good.

Minhyuk:dehh...but unni's voice was very beautiful. *he looked up to see junghsin on the staircase* hyung don't feel bad.

jungshin: Our song?? How can i remember the song...but not shin hye?

Jonghyun:give it time hyung don't beat yourself up over it.

jungshin: I just can't believe that my mom remembers shin hye and i don't. *he walked down the stairs and went to his room while the other boys went into the kitchen and at the omelettes yonghwa fixed*

Yonghwa hopped into his car and followed shin hye.She went into a mini store so he parked his car and went in also. He thought he lost her when he saw her outside eating ice cream. He walked up behind her hoping to scare her when she turned and looked at him.

shin hye: I knew you were the one following me.

yonghwa: wahh?? I wasn't following you...i came to buy stuff for myself.

shin hye: really?...because this is a store for GIRLS...UNLESS YOUR A ERT!!

yonghwa: mwo?? ert?? aish...why did you leave?

shin hye: why not?

yonghwa: i didn't tell you to leave.

shin hye: I don't care what you say...When can i stop being you're slave?The sooner the better.

yonghwa: why did you cry?

shin hye: Answer my question first.

yonghwa: i'm your master so answer my question first.

shin hye: It was our song...me and jungshins. That was the song that got him discovered.

yonghwa: mwo?

shin hye: We sang that song in music class and some kids posted the video online...If i knew that he would leave i would have never volunteered to sing with him.

yonghwa: waeyo?

shin hye:Because i could still have my best friend beside me.

yonghwa: he is still by your side...he just doesn't remember you.

shin hye: It doesn't matter...I swore to myself that i would be happy no matter what....but when i saw him again i missed him all over again and i wanted him to be the old jungshin...MY jungshin.

yonghwa: You're slave days don't end until the summer is over.

shin hye: MWO!!! YAHH SHIREO..

yonghwa: No exception...get in. i'll take you home.

shin hye; shireo...i'm walking home.

yonghwa: ohh is that so??

shin hye: dehh..*she looked at the street she is in and then turned around to look for her house. *

yonghwa: You don't even know which street your in do you?

shin hye:wahh?? pshh i know...i have to go that way and then the other way...and then..Where's your car?

yonghwa:*smiled at her and reached over to grab her hand when shin hye snatched her hand away before he could* over there.

The two was in front of shin hye house when yonghwa handed her a paper with different times on there. She looked up at him confused until she read the title that say's " slave hours". She crumpled the paper and threw it at his head. He picked it up and handed it to her again and she ripped it up and stuck her tongue out at him.*

Yonghwa: Even if you ruin the shedule...i'll show up at your door and drag you to my house again...maybe ill tape your hands together next time..and are you coming tonight?

shin hye:tonight? where?

yonghwa: Concert. Today blue moon concert..i thought you were a fan.

shin hye: i was until i found out the leader is a jerk face.

yonghwa: as my slave i want you there.

shin hye: aniyo..im not coming.

yonghwa:Okay then i guess ill just kidnap you again and drag you there myself. *he turned his back before she could complain and drove off leaving her speachless and angry at the top of the stairs*

The boys got ready and they all looked handsome.Upon arriving they posed for a picture before entering the arena.

 

Yonghwa pov: i looked back before entering the arena to see if shin hye showed up. Before you guys assume i like her or even fallen for her..ill have you know she is my slave and i need her to do things for me thats why i want her here.

 

Shin hye pov: I walked into the arena and saw the boys walk in...they all looked very handsome. I hid behind the pillars and then walked in with the rest of the crowd. I went to the seat to the front and sat when the show started jungshin was the first to came out i watch how happy and handsome he looked when he announced something that made me sad and happy at the same time.

Jungshin: Today i heard a song...a beautiful song...and i want to dedicate this song to someone very special to me and i hope she is watching this. I want her to know that i will try to my best to remember so now ill play the song. If you know the words sing along.

Jungshin sang the song while his eyes were closed and shin hye also closed her eyes. She sang along with him and smile/cry at the same time. She looked up at her chingu and can't help how far he came. She looked over to yonghwa and he was staring right at her. She shifted her eyes away and then looked back to see him still staring at her.She looked behind her to see if he was staring to them when he pointed at her. She got down on the floor and crawled away quickly. She ran out to the door and hid.

Shin hye: ani...he wasn't staring at me..was he? *she looked at the arena door and tried to exit the building when one of the guards came and hauled her over his shoulders. She kicked and scream when he finally put her down* uhh excuse me..but i would like to leave now.

Guard:Sorry miss but we were given special orders to keep you here.

Shin hye: let me guess...MY FREAKING MASTER!! *she gave him a cute pout hoping he woul let her leave but he told her the boys would be back in a short time.*

yonghwa: *We walked off the stage after performing six songs and the song jungshin sang for my slave..that would be seven when we entered we all looked at shin hye who was putting make up on the guards and laughing along with them. * What's going on?

Shin hye: *looks up and saw jungshin. She sprinted over to him and wrapped her arms around him* Oppa.

Jungshin: shin ah miahne...

shin hye: aniyo...i'm happy you played the song. *she looked over to yonghwa and pinched his cheek* This would be kidnapping..i came to the show now i would leave..C.N. BLUE FIGHTING!! *she walked outside when yonghwa came up behind her and she turned around to look at him with a smile on her face.*

yonghwa: yahh just remember you have to be my slave tomorrow also. Dont be late.

shin hye:*put her hand up to salute him *dehh master yong *she waved at him cutely before leaving the building. She turned around to face him again and pointed at him * MASTER BABO!! *she turned her back without seeing yonghwa smiled at her when she was leaving.

 

yonghwa: Babo?? see  you tomorrow* he whispered.

 

I know i said i wasn't updating today..i changed my mind so enjoy chingus.