Past to Present

Finally Falling For You

Yongmin moment:

Yonghwa: *looks across the table to min young* What do you want?

Min young: An explanation.

Yonghwa: hmph. Wehh??

Min young: MY SISTER!!!

Yonghwa: Ahhh...my girlfriend.

Min young: *slammed her hand on the table* DON'T SAY THAT!!

Yonghwa: Why not?

Min young: What's so special about her?

Yonghwa:She makes me laugh and smile.

Min young: Oh shut up yong. I can make you smile!!

Yonghwa: No you can't. Every time your around me...Makes me miserable.

Min young: *grabbed her water bottle and splashed it on his face* When has my sister ever made you laugh? Or smile?

Yonghwa: She doesn't have to try hard to get my attention and she doesn't force me to like her and MIN YOUNG..she isn't like you.

Min young: Then let me ask you this. *she walked around behind him and lower her lips to his ears* How far are you willing to go to he with her?

Yonghwa: *push he chair back slowly and faced min young* Whatever it takes to be with her.

Min young: *gave him a dirty look and walked off*

MinHyun:(jonghyun and min young) Moment:

Min young: I thought you were going to help me get yonghwa.

Jonghyun: I was...until i saw how happy he was with shin hye.

Min young: Don't say that!! He is not happy...his just confused.

Jonghyun: I think you're confused min....Why do you want to have yonghwa so badly?

Min young: Because his hot and famous.

Jonghyun: That's why he doesn't like you.Tell me other reasons why you like hyung?

Min young: He has nice lips...beautiful eyes, cute smile and a nice body.

Jonghyun:Min...you only name things about his appearance.

Min young: yeah so what?

Jonghyun: What do you mean so what? If your going to like someone look at there heart not their face. *he walked away leaving min young to think*

Yongshin moment:

Shin hye: yahh!! *she watch yonghwa mop her living room and smiled.* Slave bring the remote.

Yonghwa: *stared over to shin hye. He turned to see the remote was two inches away from her* Get it yourself.

Shin hye: Shireo...i want my slave to do it.

Yonghwa: aish!! *he walked over to her grab the remote and threw it at her.* THERE!!

Shin hye:aww is my slave being bad??You know what that means?..TIME OUT!! GO TO THE CORNER NOW!! *she stood up and pointed at the nearest corner. She smiled as yonghwa dropped his head and walked over to the corner* Slave...i'm hungry.

Yonghwa:I don't care!! *he turned from the corner to see shin hye was right behind him the whole time*

Shin hye: Yong...i'm hungry. *she gave him a puppy dog look when he grabbed her in for a hug* uhh..huh...y-ahh wh-at a-ar-e yo-u doing? *she tried to move away but felt yonghwas hands tighten*

Yonghwa: Can we stay like this?? For a while?

Shin hye:*smiled to herself and wrapped her arms around his waist*

Yonghwa:*pulled slowly away from there hug and faced her. He looked into her eyes and inched closer. When his lips were about to touch hers he pulled away and watch her with her eyes close. * yahh why did you close your eyes?

shin hye:*opened her eyes to see yonghwa moved to the couch* YAHH!!

Yonghwa: wehh?? Did you honestly think i was going to kiss you?

Shin hye: Why did you inch closer to me then?

Yonghwa: Because you're unibrow is coming back.

Shin hye: MWO?? *she ran over to the mirror while yonghwa laughed. When shin hye looked into the mirror she saw min youngs face on the mirror also scaring her. She turned around and min young grabbed on to her wrist and pulled her down to the hallway in to the basement.*

Min young: You think your so special that yonghwa likes you?

Shin hye: why?? Are you jealous?

Min young: It was just like last year all over again!!

Shin hye: mwo?? Waeyo?

Min young: YOU *she pointed her finger at shin hye* You stole someone i love again!!

Shin hye: Mwo? Yahh i didn't do anything!!!

Min young: *slapped shin hye across the face and watched as she fell to the floor* You stupid wench!! DON'T LIE!!! *she grabbed the bat and looked down to shin hye who was trying to stand*

Shin hye: Unni...stop...please stop. Come back to you're senses...jaebal!! *she tried to stand when min young swung at her legs making her fall to the ground again*

Min young: YOU'RE MY SISTER AND YOU STOLE MY LOVERS!!!

Shin hye: unni jaebal...please stop this. Let's talk...i never stole anyone from you. *she scooted back when min young swung the bat aiming for shin hyes face when someone grabbed min young and threw the bat away*

YOnghwa: WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! *he let go of min young who sinked to the floor and went to shin hye who was scared out of her mind* Yahh shin are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?

Shin hye: Aniya.. *she looked over to her sister who was crying on the floor* Unni....are you okay?

Min young: *look up to face shin hye and yonghwa. She tried to lunge at shin hye again but yonghwa grabbed her*

Yonghwa: Calm down..min. Come back to you're senses.

Min young: Let go! Mwo? You have the nerve to deny you're a thief??!!FIRST WAS JOONG KI AND NOW YONGHWA!!?? *she pushed yonghwa away and lunged over to shin hye but failed when yonghwa grabbed her and held her to the floor*

Shin hye: MWO!!

Min young: You stole him from me!!! I told you how much i loved him and you stole him!! I saw you that night. Ever since then i hated you!! I tried everything to hurt you because you're FAKE!! You pretend to be perfecct but deep down you're a nasty demon!! *she felt yonghwa's hands loosen and she jumped up and ran off out of the basement*

Yonghwa: Shin...*he went and sat beside her*

Shin hye: I..didn't steal him...yong.

Yonghwa: Then...tell me how it happend.

Shin hye: Min young was always popular with the guys but joong ki was the only guy she paid attention to. She would always tell me how much she loves him but i never stole him. When it was time for homecoming i knew no one would ask me because i was hideous..but joong ki came up to me and asked me to go with him. I told him no so i went to the dance alone. When i was there joong ki was outside and i went also. We sat beside each other and he confessed to liking my sister....he thought people would hear so he leaned close to my face and whispered "i like min young" into my ear. After that he moved to taiwan and min young became cruel to me.

YOnghwa: why don't you tell her that?

Shin hye: I did...after homecoming i tried and tried but...

YOnghwa: But what?

Shin hye: Her friends surrounded me and they...

YOnghwa: They??

Shin hye: Pushed me into the lake...I almost drowned if it wasn't for my dad. He saw min young laugh while i was drowning..ever since then my parents are careful around min young and i. I try so hard to tell her the truth but no matter how close i am to her she wants to hurt me...even more now that you are with me yong.

Yonghwa: *he wrapped his arms around shin hye and brought her closer to him* I'm not going anywhere.

TELL HIM ABOUT THE TIME YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF!!! *the two looked up to see min young standing there with eyes burning with pure hatred*

Yonghwa: Min..calm down.

Min young: Tell him you wench!! The time you tried to kill yourself!!

Shin hye: Stop eonni!!

Min young:TELL HIM!!!

Shin hye: FINE!! *she turned to yonghwa and then to her sister* IT WAS ALL YOU'RE FAULT!!! *she pointed at her sister* You and you're friends wrote the nastiest things on my desk. You attacked me with flour and eggs. You even cut my hair.

Yonghwa: Shin...you- *he tried to stop shin hye from finishing her story when shin hye stood up and faced her sister with hatred burning in her eyes also*

Shin hye: MY SISTER!!! YOU RUINED MY LIFE...AND THE WORST PART AND COMMITING SUICIDE YONG?? *she looked at yonghwa* WHEN I WAS LOOKING DOWN FROM THE ROOF EVERYONE WAS YELLING "DON'T DON'T JUMP" EVERYONE BUT MY JEALOUS SISTER WHO YELLED " JUMP "!!! If it wasn't for my teacher i wouldn't be here right now. *she looked over to her sister who was staring to yonghwa.*

Yonghwa: *stared at min young in disbelief. He got up and walked over to min young and grabbed her shoulders* ARE YOU CRAZY?!! You're little sister and you would do that?*he shook min young who turned to look at shin hye but then looked up to yonghwa*

Min young: I don't even care.

Yonghwa: DO YOU KNOW WHY OLDER SIBLINGS WERE BORN FIRST??

Min young: I don't care oppa!!!

Yonghwa: SO THEY WOULD LOOK AFTER THE YOUNGER SIBLINGS!!! You heard shin hye...joong ki didn't like her he liked you!!! If only you listen to shin hye and stop being so jealous!!!

Min young: I don't want joong gi anymore i want you yong.

Yonghwa: Well you're not what i want. *he felt someone tap his shoulder and he turned around to see shin hye who smirked at min young before putting her lips on yonghwa's. She kissed him passionately and when she feel she needed air she pulled back and grabbed his hand. Before she walked out she turned to face her sister with the same hatred in her eyes*

Shin hye: You didn't deserve joong ki....and you definitely DON'T deserve yonghwa. *she turned around and walked off with yonghwa leaving her sister in the dark basement*

Enjoy chaps...new story after this post it later on.